剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
*凯伦 我没有把果汁洒在你的白色沙发上*
*Karen, I didn't spill the juice on your white couch*
托尼一定要让我给你带盘吃的
Tony insisted I bring you a plate.
老天 你在哭吗
G-Good God. Are you crying?
没有啊 我很好
No, I'm cool.
你和佐拉没有复合吧
So, I can assume it didn't go well with Zara, huh?
我把一切都给了她
I offered her all I have --
我的真心
my heart.
我们共同抚养杰克
And we're gonna co-parent Jack
却能和别人约会
as two single adults dating other people.
至少现在我知道自己所处的位置了
At least now I know where I stand.
女人啊 她们总能让男人黯然销魂
Well, women. They'll rip you to shreds.
你和红发佳人进展怎样
So, how'd it go with Big Red?
她回家了
Oh, she went home.
我告诉她我得提前结束约会后
After I told her I had to cut the date short,
她非常缓慢地把我的红酒
she very slowly nudged my glass of wine
推到了地上
across and off the table.
像猫一样
You know, like a cat.
简直让我欲罢不能
Never loved her more.
我们喝什么
So, what are we drinking?
能量饮料
Pedialyte.
希望能缓解下宿醉
Hopefully it'll help a hangover.
谢谢 道格拉斯
Thanks, Douglas.
你是我的老铁
You my road dawg.
我说得对吗
I get that right?
对
Yeah, you did.
好极了
Terrific.
还不错吧
It's good, huh?
难喝死了
No, it is not.
目前来看 单身也没什么不好
So far, being single ain't so bad.
才一小时 再等等
It's been an hour. Give it time.
不久你又会开始物色新猎物了
You'll be chasing lightning again.
从没想过我会这么说 但我明白
Never thought I'd say this, but I get it.
我和酒馆的男人擦出了火花
I had lightning with that guy at the Winebrary
然后瞬间熄灭
until I didn't.
但我会继续寻找
But I'll keep looking,
下一回 就会是真爱
and next time, it's gonna be real.
拜托 那家伙是个渣男
Please. That guy was a zero.
这人是谁来着
Who's this guy, again?
没事 推他一下
Oh, it's okay. Just nudge him.
再用点力
Harder.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表