剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
你这是打扮成电♥话♥了
Are you dressed like a phone?
是的
I am.
你不能走啊
And you can't leave.
我的演讲需要你
I need you for the presentation.
那我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
-你是指羞羞时间 -当然
- Oh, you mean sexy time. - Mm-hmm.
如果我让你拨我 你会留下来吗
If I let you dial me, you'll stay?
接线员 我掉线了
Operator, I got disconnected.
你能"接通"我吗
Can you connect me?
当然 我们能帮你
Yes, ma'am. We can help you with that.
你可以去查询目录
You could either consult your directory
或者花十分钱
or for ten cents.
马克在书房♥
Okay. Mark is in the study right now.
把监控打开
Turn on that camera.
他拿了宝黛丽的签名
He's got Bo. He's got Bo!
所有人都过来
Okay, everybody, gather around.
放大 米基 放大
Zoom in, Miggy. Zoom!
道格拉斯 我没有做称职的眼睛
Douglas, I'm not the eyeballs you thought I was.
我勒个去
Oh, crap on a cracker.
有人在我的桑拿房♥做♥爱♥
Someone's having sex in my sauna!
我知道现在是漫游 但我还是需要数据
Yeah, I know it's roaming, but I still want data!
抱歉
Sorry.
太爽了 抱歉
Oh, that's great. Sorry.
那好像是威尔吧
I think that's Will.
说了这么多句抱歉 肯定是他
By the amount of apologizing happening, it definitely is.
4和6 摸4和6
The 4 and the 6. Touch the 4 and the 6.
这是在玩手♥机♥角色扮演吗 我的妈呀
Is that cellphone role-play? Oh, my...
我要进峡谷了 你听得到我吗
I'm going in the canyon. Can you hear me?
有电♥话♥来了
Incoming call.
有人收到短♥信♥了吗
Did someone just get a text?
威尔 在你上台之前
Will, Will, before you go out there,
我要告诉你一些事
I have to tell you something.
先等等 安吉
Gonna have to put that on hold, Angie.
-八点了 -我真的有事和你说
- It's 8:00. - No, I really have to tell you something.
-你给我回来 -演讲时间到
- Will you come back. - Speech time, baby.
天哪 该怎么办
God, what do we do?
麦克风测试
Check one, check one.
能把声音再调高一些吗
Can I get a level up on this?
不行 好吧
Nope? Okay.
欢迎各位的到来
Uh, welcome, everyone.
大家玩的开心吗
Are we having fun?
没你玩的开心
Not as much as you.
确实 我玩的非常开心
That's true. I am having a very good time.
-不过我们现在该认真了 -安吉
- But now it's time to get a little serious. - Angie.
手♥机♥使我们的生活更加便捷
A phone makes our lives easier.
好吧 我还是很受欢迎的
Oh, right. I'm still popular.
但也让我们的生活更加脱离现实
But it also makes our lives less present.
这难道不好笑吗 他都不知道
Isn't this hilarious? He has no idea.
你们已经看够我了
Now, you guys have seen enough of me.
是看够了
Yeah, we have.
我怀念热烈的气氛 不过请把问题
I missed that, but let's save all our questions
留到演讲最后
till the end of the speeches, please.
-威尔 -我很荣幸
- Will. Hey. Psst. - It is my privilege...
-能为大家带来一位特别来宾 -等等
- ...to bring here our very special guest... - Wait.
切除扁桃 恢复伤口
taker of tonsils, fixer of boo-boos.
掌声欢迎莫妮卡·德万医生
Please put your hands together for Dr. Monica Dewan.
-安吉 快看 -你的孩子有手♥机♥吗
- Angie. Check it. - So, does your child have a cellphone?
这是我们夺回♥教♥室的机会
This is our ticket to take back the room.
但是
But...
担任班主任对威尔来说很重要
...being the Room Parent is really important to Will.
他都把名片做好了
I mean, he got business cards made.
我们告诉他让他不要发
We told him never to pass them out,
就算这样 他还是做好了
but still, he's got 'em.
等我把这录像发到校长的邮箱之后
After I e-mail the sex tape to the principal,
那个呆子就会滚了
that dork is out of here.
前提是校长不是特别喜欢这录像
Assuming the principal's not, like, super into it.
他比邋遢波比还要不堪
He's worse than Sloppy Poppy.
在育儿方面对于手♥机♥的选择
...A personal parenting choice around cellphones.
作为医生
As a doctor, um,
我在这方面并不是专家
it's not really my field of expertise.
我能看看你的手♥机♥吗
Can I see your phone?
我想重新看看
I want to re-watch that part of the video
德万医生拔出他的"天线"那段
where Dewan pulls out his antenna.
太精彩了
So good.
删除
And deleted.
-什么 -我还想多看几次的
- What?! - I was gonna watch that video multiple times.
你知道吗
You know what?
威尔可能是个呆子
Will might be a dork, all right,
呆子只是心里在乎很多的人
but dorks are just people who care a lot,
威尔比我们都在乎
and Will cares more than any of us.
他周六去学校
I mean, h-h-he shows up on Saturdays at school
就是为了清理操场的垃圾
to pick up trash in the schoolyard.
他自己掏钱买♥♥美术用具
He buys art supplies with his own money.
他租下那件傻乎乎的手♥机♥服装
And he rented that dumb cellphone costume,
却永远也拿不回定金了
which he is never going to get his deposit back on,
因为我们的孩子对他来说很重要
because our children matter to him.
...最后 请注意我公♥司♥的营业时间
...in closing, please respect my office hours.
它们不是随便写写的
They're there for a reason.
安吉 热水加柠檬片就好 谢谢
Angie, hot water and lemon would be wonderful. Thank you.
我们看到你和德万在桑拿间了
We all saw you and Dewan in the sauna.
道格拉斯家到处是监控摄像头
Douglas has cameras everywhere.
什么
What?!
当你说"看到我们" 你是说...
Um, when you say "Saw us," Do you mean...
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
太丢人了
This is so humiliating.
别碰我 都让开
Nobody touch me. Just clear a path.
等等 莫妮卡 我们需要签字
Wait, Monica. We need signatures.
我回家了
I'm going home.
如果你把手♥机♥服装带来 我们晚点见
I'll meet you later if you bring that phone costume.
众所周知 屏幕影响睡眠质量
Screens are known to impair sleep,
而睡眠障碍会导致其他健康问题
and sleep disturbances can cause other health problems,
比如生长受阻
like stunted growth.
这点就应该够你们担心的了
And...that should be keeping you up at night.
我是安吉·D·阿玛托
I'm Angie D'Amato,
我要等到八年级
and I'm going to wait till eighth!
你记住了手卡上的内容
You memorized your index card.
那是因为
Yeah, well...
等着上厕所的队伍非常长
it was a really long line to the bathroom.
安吉 你是最差劲的人吗
Angie. Are you the worst?
是的 我想是的
Yeah! Yeah! I think I am!
但你猜怎么着 也许我们都是
And you know what? Maybe we all are.
也许我们是废柴
Maybe we're the losers,
但我宁愿做现在的自己 也不学你们
but I'd rather be one of us than one of you!
除了你 马克 你最棒了
Except for you, Mark. You're the best.
很高兴你在这 马克
Glad you're here, Mark.
你可真是太好了 真是好人
You're just such a nice guy. Such a nice guy.
-他最棒了 -最爱马克
- He's the best. - Love Mark.
年度好男人 马克
You're the man, Mark.
千真万确 马克超级棒
It's true. Mark's a great man.
他就是大家的贴心小棉袄
He's the homey right there.
我真是受够了你们对马克的洋洋赞美
I am so sick of everyone siding with Mark.
他是个贼
He's a thief.
道格拉斯 他不是贼
All right. No, Douglas, he isn't.
马克没偷你的钢笔
Mark didn't steal your pen.
是我偷的
Yes, I did.
怎么会 我以为是我偷的
How? I thought I stole it.
什么
What?
你先偷了 然后
You did, and then...
手真好看
Nice hands.
我祖母以前称你这类的男人
My grandma used to call brothers like you
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表