剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
发生什么事了
Well, what's going on?
我和我的"米基之夏"角色
I'm having a hard time connecting with
很难沟通
my "summer of Miggy" persona.
好吧 这是杰克在吃土
All right, so, this is Jack eating dirt,
这是杰克发出了可爱的声音
and this is Jack making a cute noise.
如果能听见这个声音就更好了
I-It's just better when you can hear the noise.
你们看了《帕丁顿熊2》没
You guys seen "Paddington 2"?
没有吗
No?
更糟的是
And to make matters worse,
玩鞋仔的姐姐刚给我发短♥信♥了
Kickeeboy's sister just texted me.
哪个
Kiwi...who?
玩鞋仔的姐妹
Kickeeboy's sister.
我们叫她KBS
Yeah, we call her KBS.
几年前我们很来电
Man, we vibed hard a few years back.
她发短♥信♥说她要过来
She texted saying that she's coming over
她很想见我
and she's excited to see me.
还发了15个茄子表情包
Yeah, with, like, 15 eggplant emojis
还有蕾哈娜抛媚眼的动图
and a gif of Rihanna winking.
《艾伦秀》上的那个吗
The "Ellen" One?
-好吧 懂了 -祝你好运
- Okay, okay, all right. - Yeah, good luck with all that.
等下 不不不 不
Wait, no, no, no, no, no!
你们不能走 你们不能走
You can't leave. You can't leave.
我需要你们帮我
I need you guys to help me
在她来之前振作起来
snap out of it before she gets here.
-求你们了 求你们了 -稍等
- Please. Please. - ?One second.
拜托 他快被淹死了
Hey, c'mon! He's drowning here.
知道还有什么被淹了吗 土豆
You wanna know what's drowning? The potatoes.
淹在韭菜和酸奶油中
In chives and sour cream.
你怎么就喜欢破土豆呢
You and these damn potatoes.
我只需10分钟
Look, just give me 10 minutes.
去找点事做
Keep yourself busy.
那边在玩投球杯
Look, there's a beer pong game.
去玩吧 然后我们可以在车上聊聊你有多讨厌
Go play, and we can talk about how much you hated it in the car.
波比 我拒绝加入小屁孩的游戏
Poppy, I refuse to insert myself into some teenager's game.
好吧 那我去
Okay, well, then I will.
-大家好 这位道格拉斯 -波比
- Hey, everybody. This is Douglas. - Poppy.
住嘴 太丢人了
Stop it. You're embarrassing me!
他不认识你们
He doesn't know anybody here,
不过他很想跟你们一起玩
but he'd love to play with all of you.
我没说过
Yeah, never said that.
瞧 罗里害羞的时候
See? That's what I did for Rory
我在生日派对上就是这么帮他的
at birthday parties that one month he was shy.
是吗 结果呢
Yeah? How'd that turn out?
好吧 高个子 该你了
All right, Tall Guy! You're up.
好吧 买♥♥进要多少钱
Fine. What's the buy-in?
什么
What's the what?
这样不行 拿走吧
Yeah, this isn't gonna work. It's gonna have to move.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我知道 我知道 很抱歉
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
我有几件事要处理 但我...
I had to take care of a few things, but I'm --
算了 快去化妆部
Forget it. Just get into hair and makeup.
把小孩赶走
And lose the kid.
快报 我到你工作的地方来了
Newsflash -- I'm at your work.
罗里 你来这干什么
Rory! What are you doing here?
好吧 我藏在你后座的
Okay, I stowed away in your backseat,
一大包卫生纸旁边
right next to the bulk-sized toilet paper.
是的 威尔 我什么都看到了
And yes, Will, I saw everything.
妈妈让我捣碎我的M&M巧克力豆豆
Mommy made me mash my M&M'S-zah.
妈妈让我捣碎我的M&M巧克力豆豆
Mommy made me mash my M&M'S-zah.
*我就和我的祖国一样*
*Hey, yo, I'm just like my country*
*年纪轻轻 生机勃勃 渴望无限*
*I'm young, scrappy, and hungry*
*我绝不放弃我的机会*
*And I'm not throwing away my shot*
*大家一起来*
*Everybody go, whoa, whoa, who-o-oa*
*站在屋顶上高喊*
*Shout it from the rooftop*
*听屋顶的高歌♥*
*Listen to the rooftop*
*让所有人听到*
*Let 'em hear you*
只有一英里的车程
It was only a mile drive.
永远都不许提起这件事
And we will never talk about it again.
要怪就怪你
This is your fault.
是你把索金全集借给我的
You lent me the essential Sorkin box set.
如果《体育之夜》
And if "Sports Night"
和《日落大道60号♥》那精彩的一季
and one blessed season of "Studio 60"
教会了我什么
has taught me anything,
那就是电视台是丑闻的温床
it's that TV stations are hotbeds for scandal.
罗里 我们谈过了
Rory, we have been over this.
KZOP只是地方新闻电视台
KZOP is just a local news station
它和索金笔下的一切完全不同
and in no way resembles anything from the Sorkin-verse.
这里没有故事
There is no story.
好吧 威尔 我接受挑战
Okay, Will. Challenge accepted.
这不是挑战
That wasn't a challenge!
我是为了你好 你会感谢我的
I'm doing this for you. You're gonna thank me.
俗话说 新闻播报员
You know what they say -- a newscaster
和他的工作场所一样充满活力
is only as vibrant as his workplace.
没人这么说
Nobody says that.
你怎么还没去化妆
Why are you not in hair and makeup?
要不这样 回家去
You know what? Go home.
我播昨天的预报算了
I-I will just run yesterday's forecast instead.
这里是洛杉矶 没人会注意的
It's Los Angeles. No one'll notice.
不 特蕾西 特蕾西 拜托
No, Tracy -- Tracy, please, please.
我可以的
I can do this.
好吧
Fine.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要挑今晚的谋杀案了
I have to go pick out tonight's murders.
得来全不费工夫
Well, that took no time at all.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我有线索了
I've got my lead.
特蕾西·弗里兹 事业爱情皆不顺心
Tracy Freeze! Unhappy at work. Unhappy in love.
她想两者兼顾 而她也做到了
She wanted it all, and she got it.
或者至少她是这么说服自己的
Or at least that's what she tells herself,
咖啡时间孤身一人 其实是抽烟时间
alone on her coffee break, which is actually a smoke break.
其实就是
Which is actually...
特蕾西有不少缺点啊
Well, let's just say Tracy has her vices.
她也是我的老板
Okay, she also happens to be my boss
而且她也算是个恶霸
and is a bit of a hard-ass,
所以拜托你离她远点 好吗
so please just stay away from her, okay?
待在这 别惹麻烦
Stay in here, don't get into trouble.
找我就去发型与化妆部
If you need me, I'll be in hair and makeup.
能带我去特蕾西·弗里兹的桌子吗
Hi. Can you take me to Tracy Freeze's desk?
应该是堆了很多文件
It's probably the one with too much paperwork
没摆几幅家庭照的桌子
and not enough family photos.
来吧
Come on.
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Didn't you get my text?
我今晚不能玩 格雷厄姆在这呢
I can't hang out tonight. Graham's here.
抱歉 我可以走
Sorry. I can go.
好吧
Okay.
或者
Or...
我也可以见见他
I can meet him.
我们早晚得见面的 对吗
I mean, we gotta do this sometime, right?
不如今晚啊
Why not tonight?
因为我脑子里已经有了一幅
Because I have a vision in my head
如何进展的画面 希望可以完美
of how I want it to go, and I want it to be perfect.
没什么事是完美的
There's no such thing as perfect.
我们或许应该顺其自然
But maybe we should just let this happen.
无论如何 都会很棒的
Whatever it is, it'll be great.
妈
Mom?
这是谁
Who's this?
天哪 好吧
God. Okay, um...
看来今晚就得见面了
...guess we're doing this right now.
格雷厄姆 这位是
Graham, this is...
格雷厄姆
Hey, Graham.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表