剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
I can't keep keeping her down.
没错
Yes. Yes.
我在为营地写一首新歌♥
I've been trying to write a new song for the camp,
但是卡住了
and I have been stuck.
听好了
Check it.
*当你独自外出*
*When you're out on your own*
*孤身一人在这个寒冷的小镇上*
*All alone in this cold town*
*你得一飞冲天*
*You need to blast up in the sky*
*学习飞行*
*You gotta learn to fly*
*世界不能老让你失望*
*The world can't keep keeping you down*
*飞到太空营*
*Blast off to Space Camp*
*兰斯·巴斯太空营*
*Lance Bass Space Camp*
*向表演艺术致敬*
*With a nod to performing arts*
*太空营*
*Space Camp*
天哪 再次合作感觉真好
God, it feels good to collaborate again.
你能留下来帮唱吗
Hey, can you stay and jam?
这能帮我女儿进入太空营吗
Will it help my daughter get into space camp?
那得看你能不能和我产生共鸣了
Depends. Can you count me in and make it splashy?
她叫苏菲·库珀 很厉害的
Her name's Sophie Cooper, and she has all her shots.
二 三 四
Two, three, four!
道格拉斯 昂吉
Douglas. Orngie.
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
要伏特加吗
You want a vodka?
-我有一酒瓶 -听着 芭比
- I've got a flask. - Okay, listen, Barb.
我们得谈谈这个夏天的事
We got to talk about this summer.
没什么可谈的
There's nothing to discuss.
我要带你女儿去里诺
I'm taking your girls to Reno.
肯定很适合她们
They'll fit right in.
看看她们
Just look at 'em.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是个啥
What the hell am I looking at?
爸爸 看看 我们是小仙女
Dad, check it out. We're fancy ladies.
芭比奶奶说我们看起来很漂亮
Grandma Barb says we look fine as hell.
不不
No. No.
把这破玩意从我脸上拿走
Get this crap off my face!
够了 芭比 你不能把艾玛和艾米带走
Alright, that's it, Barb. You're not taking Emma and Amy.
为什么 你不会带两个小女孩
Why not? You don't know what to do with two little girls.
她们不是小女孩
They're not little girls.
她们是精神错乱的疯子
They're demented maniacs
而且很了不起
who happen to be awesome
因为她们有一个
because they've got a dad who lets them be
能释放她们天性的爸爸
exactly who they want to be.
民工的天性
Day laborers.
我已经不是你认识的
Hey, look. I'm not the same
54岁的自私男孩了
selfish 54-year-old boy that you once knew.
我学了很多为人父母的知识
I've learned a lot of parent things.
我知道怎么编高马尾辫
I know how to do a high ponytail.
看过很多巨魔的电影
I've seen multiple movies about trolls.
我知道烤鸡柳条
I know what temperature
炸鸡块和鸡薯条
my oven has to be for chicken fingers,
烤箱要设置多少度
chicken nuggets, and chicken fries.
好吧 也许你有所改变
Okay. So maybe you've changed.
但你不能就这么让我回去
But what? You can't just send me home.
我想了解我的外孙女
I want to know my granddaughters.
她们没有母亲
They don't have their mother,
但她们有我
but they do have me.
我知道你很想萝斯 我也是
I know you miss her. I do, too.
要不这样 你不如
I'll tell you what. Instead, why don't you just,
和我们住几周吧
uh, spend a few...weeks with us, huh?
但你得自己付酒钱
But you have to pay for your own booze.
我同意这些条件
I think I can agree to those terms.
不 我头重脚轻的 艾玛 救命
Oh, no! I'm top heavy! Emma, help!
抓住她 抓住她
Grab her. Grab her!
*当你还未完全长大*
*When you're not fully grown*
*依然是个孩子*
*with tiny bones On this planet*
*你得了解火星和中子星*
*You need to learn about Mars and neutron stars*
*为什么地心引力会让你飞不起来*
*And why gravity keeps keeping you down*
*吃太空食品*
*And eat space food*
*冷冻干燥的太空食品*
*Freeze-dried space food*
*晚餐可以吃顿热饭*
*With a hot meal for your dinner*
*兰斯·巴斯太空营*
*Lance Bass Space Caaamp*
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God. That was so good!
非常好 兰斯
It's really good, Lance.
我们可以暂停五分钟吗
Do you think we could maybe take a quick five?
以助于积累灵感 厚积薄发
To help with the creative flow. A pause for the muse.
-好主意 -嗯
- Great idea. - Yeah.
但我也想谈谈
But also to talk about
我来这里的初衷 我女儿苏菲
what I originally came in here for. My daughter, Sophie.
她非常想来太空营
She wants to come to this camp so bad.
请你听她说说吧 我去找她
If you could just hear her out. I'll go get her.
-她就在外... -爸爸
- She's just out -- - Hi, Dad.
你还真在
You're literally right here.
兰斯·巴斯太空营啊
It's Lance Bass Space Camp.
没事 他们是我带来的
It's cool. They're with me.
-欢迎比尔的朋友 -我叫威尔
- Well, any friend of Bill. - It's Will.
这是我女儿苏菲
This is my daughter, Sophie.
这是格雷厄姆
And this is Graham.
-格雷厄姆是谁 -安吉的儿子
- And who's Graham? - Angie's son.
-安吉是谁 -我的朋友
- And who's Angie? - She's a friend.
我是李察·基尔的朋友
I'm friends with Richard Gere.
酷
Cool.
没错
Yeah. It is.
苏菲 我知道你很想去
Sophie, look, I know how bad you wanted to go
兰斯·巴斯太空营
to Lance Bass Space Camp.
但我要求的截止日期是
But I do ask that your register --
我知道 *3月1号♥*
I know -- *By, by, by March 1st*
其实是
Actually it's --
*3月1日*
*By, by, by March 1st*
我就是这么唱的
I thought I did that.
话虽如此 你♥爸♥爸很爱你 让人感同身受
That being said, your dad loves you so much, it's inspiring.
让我有了新主题曲的灵感
It inspired the new theme song.
所以我也难得破个例
And now it's inspiring me to make a rare exception --
你可以去兰斯·巴斯太空营了 姑娘
you're going to Lance Bass Space Camp, girl!
别太惊讶
And I don't want to blow your mind,
但最后你们会亲到
but at the end, you're gonna get to kiss
尤里·加加林的头骨
the skull of Yuri Gagarin.
世界首位航♥空♥员
难以置信
I don't believe it!
我本来就可以去
I was already going!
你还是要付钱
Uh, you still have to pay me, though.
还要交八百块的滞纳金
And I can't waive the $800 late fee.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 我理解
No, I understand.
-你是说现在交吗 -对
- Oh, you mean, like, right now? - Yes.
了解
Oh, got it. Okay.
没问题 没问题
Of course. Of course.
我就填兰斯·巴斯太空营吗
So, I just make that out to Lance Bass Space Camp?
你可以填兰斯·巴斯太空赢吗
Actually, can you make it out to Lance Bass Space Cump?
我们公♥司♥的条款写错了
There was an error in our articles of incorporation. Yeah.
感谢你站在我这边
Thanks for sticking up for me.
我说的都是实话
Hey, I didn't say anything that wasn't true.
除你之外没人能养那些怪胎了
Nobody except you could raise those little weirdos.
我觉得最后她们可能
I think eventually, their interests are gonna
不止想房♥屋拆迁了
grow beyond just simple home demolition,
我一个人可能应付不过来
and I won't be able to handle 'em alone.
也许她们身边有个女人也是件好事
But it'd be nice for them to have a woman in their life.
你会找到另一半的 道格拉斯
Well, you're gonna find someone, Douglas.
也许你已经找到了
Maybe you already have.
我的天
Good God.
你知道我亲了波比
You know I kissed Poppy.
什么
Wha?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表