剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
*山顶小学才艺表演开始了*
*It's time for the Hilltop Talent Show*
墨西哥的事有多紧急
Hey, how strict is the Mexico time table?
要是我们推到暑假
Just -- 'cause if we pushed it back to summer,
就不用
then we wouldn't have to --
我要去解救人♥权♥囚犯
Well, I'm trying to get human rights prisoners released.
他们被误判入狱大约十五年了
They've been wrongfully imprisoned for, like, 15 years,
所以他们再等六个月或许也不会死
so I guess another six months wouldn't kill them.
或许会
You know, unless it did.
如果我推迟日期
But, you know, if I push the dates,
肯定会错过洪都拉斯的庭审
then I'll definitely miss the trial in Honduras.
洪都拉斯
Honduras?
你要在洪都拉斯待多久
How long do you have to be in Honduras?
上个案子差不多一年吧
Well, the last case took, like, a year.
一年
A year?!
别让我儿子分心
My son is trying to focus.
这里可能有星探呢
There could be reps in here.
很抱歉 他很有才华
We're sorry. He -- He's very talented.
不签他就是傻
They'd be fools not to sign him.
马克
Hey. Mark. Hi.
那个吻
Listen, that kiss...
很有激♥情♥ 对吧
was crackle, right?
要我说...
So, I say...
我们开始吧
let's do this.
波比
Wow, Poppy.
-不行 -什么
- I can't. ?- Excuse me?
单亲关系网改变了我的生活
The grid is life-changing.
我昨晚洗了两个小时的澡
I took a two-hour shower yesterday.
我自己铺了床
I made my own bed!
我不能冒险被踢
I can't risk anything that would complicate that.
不不 不可能
No. No. That's not the way this works.
你不能拒绝我
You don't say no to me.
不是你的原因
It's not you.
是因为关系网
It's the grid.
关系网
The grid?
什么
What? Hey!
你不能从波比身边走掉
You don't walk away from Poppy!
我不允许
I forbid it!
"21格" 你可以的
All right, 21 Grams. You can do this.
女士们 先生们 有请午餐神算子
Ladies and gentlemen, your hot lunch mentalist --
格雷厄姆·D·阿玛托
Graham D'Amato!
上吧 格雷厄姆
Go get 'em, Graham.
我会随机选取一个月份
I will now select a month at random.
我会随机选取一个日子
I will now select a date at random.
四月
April...
六号♥
6th.
好的
Ah, yes.
四月六号♥
April...6th.
那天的午餐是...
The...hot lunch was...
格雷厄姆
Graham?
别让我们久等了
While we're still young, please.
天啊 这可不妙 我们得撤了
Oh, my God, this is bad. We're gonna have to move.
四月六号♥
April...6th.
他在找逃跑路线
He's looking for an escape route.
不
No.
他是在找我爸爸
He's looking for my dad.
洪都拉斯之后呢
And what's after Honduras?
卡拉卡斯 圭亚那
Caracas? Guyana?
布拉佛斯 凯岩城
Braavos? Casterly Rock?
后面两个是《权力的游戏》里的
Those last two are from "Game of Thrones".
米娅 几个月是一回事 但一整年
Mia, a few months is one thing, but a whole year?
苏菲在这里很开心
Sophie's happy here.
你说你会减少工作的
And you said you were gonna scale back at work.
那得过几年啊
In a couple years!
有人需要我
I have people depending on me.
也有人需要我
I have people depending on me, too.
这些人很好 但拜托
These people are nice, but come on.
他们不是你的家人
They aren't your family.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad!
格雷厄姆卡住了
Graham's flatlining.
我得走了
I have to go.
什么 这事很重要
What? This is important!
他们也很重要
So are they.
四月六号♥
April 6th...
四月六号♥
April 6th...
天啊
Oh, boy.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, boy, boy, boy, boy.
六号♥
6...
快点
D-- Just --
快想
Work!
四月六号♥
April 6th...
不好意思 姑娘们 能让我来吗
Excuse me, ladies. Mind if I jump in?
求之不得 你以为我们想负责这个烂摊子吗
Please. You think we want this stink on us?
哥们
Hi, buddy.
四月六号♥ 你可以的
All right, April 6th -- you got this.
没什么大不了
Ain't no thing...
鸡有翅膀也飞不了
But a chicken wing!
四月六号♥ 有奶酪 烤奶酪
On April 6th, there was cheese -- grilled.
豌豆加了黄油 薯条是卷卷的
The peas were buttered. The fries were curly.
还有一盒牛奶和果冻块加奶油
Add a box of milk and a Jell-O square with a dollop of whip.
朋友们 这就是四月六号♥的午餐
And that, my friends, was April 6th.
那是我儿子
That's my son!
你和米娅怎么样了
So, how is it with Mia gone?
我能闻出你用回了普通的体香剂
I can tell you're using normal deodorant again.
挺好的 我们聊了很久
Yeah, it -- it's good. We had a long talk.
我永远爱她 但我们在一起不合拍
And I'll always love her, but we just don't work together,
我觉得我们需要再次意识到这一点
and I think we needed to rediscover that.
我很开心你能留下来
I'm glad you're staying.
当我说苏菲会想格雷厄姆时
When I said Sophie would miss Graham,
我的意思是我会想你
I meant that I would miss you.
我说格雷厄姆会想苏菲时
And when I said Graham was gonna miss Sophie,
我的意思是
I meant...
格雷厄姆真的会想念苏菲
Graham would really miss Sophie.
-我也是那个意思 -晚了 你已经说了
- I meant that, too. ?- Too late. You already said it.
-不 我收回 -你已经说了
- No, I take it back. - You already said it!
不 你只是带孩子的朋友
No, well, I -- you're just a babysitting pal,
-这是... -你说你会想我
- and that's -- ? - You were gonna miss me!
-没法知道 因为我没走 -你会想我
- We'll never know, 'cause I stayed, - You were gonna miss me!
所以我没法想你
so I can't miss you.
有事宣布 马克被移出关系网了
Announcement! Mark -- off the grid.
-太好了 -这个家伙回来了
- Ah, yes! - And this guy's back in!
你回来了
Hello! Back in!
-好兄弟 -是的 很激动能回来
- My man. - Yes, very excited to be back,
但我们终于能宣布本周真正的爆♥炸♥性新闻
but now we can finally address the real bombshell of the week.
安吉是公♥证♥人
Angie is a notary?!
-太棒了 -就这一次
- Yes! Come on! - Okay, we will do this once.
我会回答你们所有关于公♥证♥人的问题 问吧
I will answer all of your notary questions. Go.
-市长什么样 -你能帮我免除陪审员义务吗
- What's the mayor like? - Can you get me out of jury duty?
你有搭档吗 让我看看你的枪
Do you have a partner? Show me your gun.
你们这些人真的不知道公♥证♥人是啥 对吗
You guys really don't know what a notary is, do you?
什么 不知道
What?! Nah.
等等 波比呢
Wait, where's Poppy?
马克
Mark.
你被踢出关系网了
You're off the grid.
真的吗 该死
I am?! Dang it!
不过等等 这是不是说
But wait, does that mean...
上车
Get in the car.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表