剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
这个嘛...
Well...
你现在有多清醒
How lucid are you right now?
我...
I, uh...
我一直都不知道怎么应对我的弱点
I've always had a hard time with weakness.
我父亲在法国消灭了11个敌人
My father had 11 kills in France,
现在是2018年了
and now it's 2018,
我却可以让一个女人
and I'm supposed to let a woman
把我从药店地板上扶起来
peel me off the floor of a pharmacy.
尊严何在 对吗
Where the hell's the dignity in that, right?
还有 你儿子想勒索我
Plus, your son tried to blackmail me
因为他知道我觉得他妈妈很漂亮
because he knows that I think he has a pretty mom.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God. Okay.
我知道我来得有点唐突
I know you're not expecting me.
我真的不是要快递员你
Honestly not trying to mailman you.
-还真有这回事 -听我说
- So it is a thing. - Just hear me out.
你愿意为我放弃德万医生让我很感动
It means a lot that you're willing to give up Dr. Dewan for me.
但我想了想
But I thought about it, and...
天呐
God.
我从没有遇见过这么需要性♥爱♥的人
I've never met a man who needs to have sex more.
瞧瞧你
I mean, just look at you.
你在哪找到这么件T恤
Where do you even find a T-shirt
袖子这么肥 袖口这么宽
with sleeves that big and billowly
所以 如果你喜欢她
So, if you like her,
就去找她
go for it.
你好 安吉拉
Hello, Angela.
所以你没有放弃她
So you didn't give her up?
-你刚说了没关系 -不 有关系
- You just said it was okay. - No, it is not okay.
我去了她家想跟她了断
Well, I went to her house and I tried to break it off with her.
很明显 我只是出于礼貌
Obviously. I'm just trying to be nice.
-她是个烈性子 -很有关系好不好
- She's a spitfire. - It's not okay.
-安吉拉 -德万医生
- Angela. - Dr. Dewan.
流感疫苗喷雾试用名单有名额了
We just had an opening on the Mist List.
你明天来吗 大概三点
Do you want to comin tomorrow, say around 3:00?
我...
I...
好的 那太好了
Yes, that would be great.
一切妥妥的
So everything worked out.
看上去我今晚要用牙线了
Looks like I'm gonna have to floss tonight.
不送了
Show yourself out?
我们回来了 伯尼·桑德斯
We're home, Bernie Sanders.
自♥由♥大学先生
Yeah, Mr. Free College.
桌子上最好有零食
There better be a snack on the table.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 在吗
Dad, are you here?
"女士们 我已经去森林里等死了
"Ladies, I've gone to the woods to die.
不要来找我"
Don't bother looking for me."
"我的身体现在肯定已经被浣熊和
"I'm sure raccoons and other hungry vermin
饥饿的寄生虫撕碎了
have torn apart my body by now
你们的爸爸不想这样出现在你们的回忆中
and that's not how your old man wants to be remembered.
不管怎样 你们会没事的
Anyway, you'll be fine.
你们已经足够坚强 能自力更生了
You're strong enough to raise yourselves.
冰箱里有腊肠
There's bologna in the fridge.
永别了"
Goodbye."
爸爸死了
Daddy's gone?
可我们还是孩子呢
But we're just kids!
现在是谁弱
Who's weak now?
该死的 姑娘们 把湿吸尘器拿来
Damn it. Girls, get the wet vac!
-就来 -马上来
- Getting it! - On the double!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表