剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
不 我想向你道歉
No! I want to apologize.
你说我没品位时我很受伤
Look, I was hurt when you insulted my taste.
我有好一阵子都不愿去想
There was a time where I didn't even have to think about it.
我也酷过 我也疯过
I was just cool. I had the trip.
而现在
And now --
为人父让你磨平了棱角
Fatherhood has softened your edge?
抱歉 但确实如此
Sorry, but it has.
大家都知道
And everyone knows it.
我以为这顶贝雷帽能解决我的问题
I thought this beret was the solution.
我怎么错得这么离谱
I don't know how I got it so wrong.
我真觉得在学校拍卖♥♥会上
Buying a used hat at a school auction
买♥♥顶二手帽子就扭转局势啊
really seemed like a silver bullet.
不 有人说我的时尚评论会让人难堪
No. My fashion critiques have been described as "withering."
-没错 -我要学习控制一下了
- True. - ?I need to learn to rein it in.
和好吗
Friends?
和好
Friends.
我们可以共用这顶贝雷帽
So, I was thinking we can share the beret.
一 三 五归你
It's with you Monday, Wednesday, Friday
二 四 七归我
and with me Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
周六轮流戴
On Sundays, we alternate.
假期可能有点难
Now, vacations might be a little tou--
等下 打住
Wait. Stop.
戴上贝雷帽 归你了
Put the beret on. It's yours.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
-你戴起来很好看啊 -谢谢
- Wow! It looks good on you! - ?Thank you.
虽然贝雷帽正流行
And sure, berets are on-trend now,
但我要向前看了
but I got to keep moving.
中心贝雷帽
The beret of the heartland.
现在我想要牛仔帽了
Well, now I want a cowboy hat.
崔西 我是来道别的
Trish, this is goodbye.
崔西
从今往后 我要自己煮咖啡了
From now on, I'll be making coffee,
感觉我开了个戒酒匿名会
like I'm running a freakin' A.A. meeting.
如果我来了
So, if I come in here,
你得帮我坚定信念
I'm gonna need you to help me be strong
不要卖♥♥咖啡给我
and not sell me coffee.
你能答应我吗
Can you promise me that?
不能
No.
如果我不让顾客买♥♥咖啡会有麻烦的
I'd get in trouble for refusing coffee to a customer.
有道理
I guess that's fair.
就算没人知道 你也会知道
And even if nobody knew, I would know.
到头来我们都要为自己负责 安吉
And ultimately, we're all responsible to ourselves, Angie.
抱歉 我不是故意要你
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask you
违背自己的信念的
to compromise your beliefs.
更不用说我对股东的承诺了
To say nothing of the promise I've made to our shareholders.
-我 -我觉得终止这场谈话
- I mean -- - You know, getting out of this conversation
价值一百块
is worth $100 to me.
-方便税 -方便税
- Convenience tax. ?- Convenience tax.
我大老远开去折扣商场的
I drove all the way down to the bargain mall for this.
不 邮件坏了吗
Oh, no! Is the mail broken?
没有
No.
不过多亏了道格拉斯 妈妈做出了一些改变
But thanks to Douglas, Mommy's making some changes.
这些盔甲是干什么的
What's all this armor for?
给你打冰球用的
For you, to play hockey.
这是冰球呀
This is hockey.
我跟另一项运动搞混了
I got it confused with the other one.
我不想打冰球
I don't want to do hockey.
什么 不 你想
What? No. Yeah, you do.
我想学潜到水里的运动
I want to do the one where you dive.
潜到水里叫什么运动
What's the one where you dive called?
潜水
Diving?
对 就是这个
Yup. That's the one.
你确定想学的是潜水
You sure you're thinking about diving?
不是击剑吗
You're not thinking of, like, fencing?
-不是 -好
- Nope. - Great.
那我把我的比基尼泳裤给你好了
I'll just... give you one of my bikini bottoms.
击剑听起来是挺有趣啊
Fencing does sound fun.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表