剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Not now. I'm not hungry.
道格拉斯
Douglas!
我们是来告诉你 你犯了大错
We're here to tell you you made a big mistake.
大错特错
Huge.
在你错失了人生最大良机之后
After passing on the biggest opportunity of a lifetime,
我们把沙滩运动鞋推销给了一位商业奇才
we pitched Beach Sneaks to a real business genius.
我加入
I'm in.
你们说的商业奇才是德韦恩
Your "Business genius" Was Dwayne?
没错
Yep.
他把咱们网站的链接发来了
And he just texted the link to our website!
看
Look!
为什么上面写"沙滩运动鞋 德韦恩原创"
Why does it say "Beach Sneaks by Dwayne"?
这不是你的创意吗
I thought it was your idea.
惨不忍♥睹
This is hard to watch.
我们去小屋了
We're going to the shed.
傻子才会相信德韦恩
Only an idiot would trust Dwayne.
你知道吗
You know what?
我已经受够你骂我傻子了
I'm tired of you telling me I'm an idiot.
起码我没有在一边冷嘲热讽
At least I do more than criticize from a distance.
你只会在家躲在你的帅管家后面
You just hide in your house behind your handsome butler.
你应该看看他年轻时候的样子
You should've seen him in his prime.
人们以前都叫他"少女杀手"
They used to call him "The Lady Killer,"
并不仅仅是因为他的第一任妻子不见了
and not just because his first wife disappear.
起码我追随了自己的梦想
But at least I lead with my heart.
虽然基本上没什么未来
And -- And sure, it almost never works out,
但我跨出了那一步
but I put myself out there.
你上次这么做是什么时候
When's the last time you did that?
我也跨出了那一步
Hey, I put myself out there, too.
对吧 托尼
Right, Tony?
托尼
Tony?
托尼
Tony!
托尼
Tony!! ?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
多活一天都是运气啊 托尼
Every day's a blessing, huh, Tony?
对 没错
Uh, yep. That's right.
四个蛋卷和肉桂卷
Four egg rolls, cinnasticks,
一个辣味照烧鸡三明治 少放菠萝
and a spicy chicken teriyaki sandwich, hold the pineapple.
点好了吗
Does that complete your order?
我无法面对他 继续点
I can't face him. Just keep ordering.
我都点完了
I've ordered everything.
还有什么吗
Anything else you want to add?
有
Yeah.
能给我一个辣酱杯吗
Could I get a chili cup?
-再加一个 -是的
- Another one? - ?Yes.
好 三个辣酱杯 四块炸鸡
Okay. So, that's three chili cups, a four-piece nuggets,
牛肉饭加个柚子酱
beef bowl with ponzu sauce on the side,
胖仔儿童餐
fatty kids meal
亚式烤鸡翅换薯条
with Asian barbecue wings instead of fries.
还有一个大杯奶昔 辣味照烧鸡
Also, a plus-size milkshake, a spicy teriyaki chicken --
少放菠萝
I'm gonna hold that pineapple for you.
你还点了一份烤罗非鱼
And I have you down for a grilled tilapia
加个米饭
and side of steamed rice,
两个苹果派 肉桂卷还有水果杯
two apple pies, cinnamon sticks, and a fruit cup.
就这些了吗
Now, does that complete your order?
问问他隐藏菜单吧
Ask him about the secret menu?
安吉 是时候了
Angie, it's time.
就这些
Yep! That'll do it!
别担心 他可能只负责接单
Don't worry. He probably just takes the order.
好 窗口见
Okay. I'll see you guys at the window.
我走了 我办不到
I'm out. Can't do this.
不行 这样看起来
No, no, no! Now it's gonna
就像我一个人点了这么多东西
look like I ordered all that food for one person!
对了 如果你闻到香蕉味就告诉我
By the way, if you find the banana smell, let me know.
我闻到了
I smell it.
你就是德瑞克
So, you're Derek.
是的
Yes.
威尔 拿上吃的快走
Will, get the food and go!
你就是 那个德瑞克
You're... the Derek.
德瑞克 谢谢你注意到我的名字
Derek -- yeah. Thanks for noticing.
你叫什么 朋友
What's your name, buddy?
你最可怕的梦魇
Your worst nightmare --
库珀
Cooper.
你是一个人啊
I see you're alone.
一个人给自己点了这么多吃的
When somebody orders this much food for themselves,
我有义务问问他们没事吧
I feel ethically bound to ask if they're okay.
德瑞克 其实我有事
Actually, Derek, no, I'm not okay.
我很激昂
I'm pretty keyed up!
威尔 你在干什么
Will, what the hell are you doing?!
-快点 -他就这么把你甩了
- Come on, man! - He just walked out on you.
-当时我在场 快开车 -快开走
- I was there. Now just...drive! - Move it!
不行 库珀很生气
I can't. Cooper's pissed.
借记账户 谢谢
Could you run that as debit, please?
快走 快走
Go! Go, go, go!
我明白消沉的感觉
Hey, I know what it's like to feel down.
但希望可能会在最意想不到的地方出现
But hope can come from the most unexpected places,
比如陌生人的拥抱
like, uh, the hug of a stranger
或者一首感觉就在说你自己的新歌♥
or a new song that feels like it's speaking directly to you.
听听看第六首 《无人之群》
Check out track 6 -- "Crowd of No One."
德瑞克·埃博曼
希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
如果你有共鸣
And if you respond, and you know anyone
又认识音乐人或是油管博主
in the music industry or in YouTube --
我不想听你的烂歌♥ 德瑞克
I don't want your stupid music, Derek!
这不是我第一次听了
Not the first time I've heard that.
感谢光临拉佐快餐店
Thanks for coming to Ratso's, and, uh...
祝你愉快
have a great day.
快开车 求你了
Drive! I am begging you to just drive this car!
他还是很帅
He still looks great.
你忘记给番茄酱了
You forgot the ketchup!
我知道 我们没有存货了
I know. We ran out.
相信我 不论你有多生气
And believe me, however mad you are,
我比你要惨得多
I'm twice as embarrassed.
你真的打算躲在那扇小窗户后面
You're really gonna tell me you've run out of ketchup
告诉我你们没有番茄酱了吗
from behind the safety of your little window?
至少有点礼貌 当着我的面告诉我啊
At least have the decency to say it to my face.
快点
Come on!
威尔 你去哪
Will! Where are you going?!
威尔 回来
Will! Get back here!
闭嘴
Shut up!
别攻击陌生人
Don't antagonize strangers!
看看是谁出来了
Well! Look who came out to play.
我不知道这是怎么回事
Okay, I don't know what's going on,
但我不想惹麻烦
but I don't want any trouble.
再说一遍 越跟你说话
And, again, the more we talk,
我就越觉得你应该听听第六首
the more I feel like you could really use track 6 --
特别是鼓独奏
especially the drum solo.
别啊 好吧
No. Okay.
你也不是第一个了
Again, not the first person to do that.
很抱歉 番茄酱没有了
And I really am sorry about the ketchup.
但薯条是你做的
But you made the fries!
-我知道 -炸完薯条后
- I know. - ?And when you make the fries,
你有责任提供番茄酱
you have a responsibility to provide ketchup.
你不能甩下薯条一走了之
You don't walk away, leaving the fry in the world,
让盐来收拾烂摊子
letting the salt do all the work!
你肯定不信 但我又找到了几包
You're not gonna believe this, but I just found some.
问题解决了
So problem solved.
太迟了 德瑞克
It's too late, Derek!
其实吧
Because here's the thing --
薯条太棒了
the fry is amazing,
因为盐
because salt...
她非常棒
she's incredible.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表