剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
I'm sorry if I got in your head about Owen last night.
他什么反应
How'd he take it?
一切非常顺利
Things are pretty good.
他现在是我的男友了
He's my boyfriend now.
那 太好了
That's -- That's great.
为你高兴
Good for you.
不过 你应该对昨晚你给我发的
But, you know, you should apologize
那五条语♥音♥留言道歉
about the five voicemails you left me.
你不停地自报姓名
And you kept on introducing yourself.
-我知道是你 -你可能认识别的叫威尔的
- I know it's you. You might know other Wills.
-我不认识 -安吉 瞧
- I don't. - Angie, look.
这是我妈妈给我的
It's from my mom.
它能在黑暗中发光
And it glows in the dark!
真酷 小苏
That's really cool, Soph.
我就知道你不会说
I knew you weren't gonna take credit
那些好东西是你送的
for any of that good stuff.
不过你看她多开心
Yeah, but look how happy she is.
这就是我的完美圣诞节
That's my perfect Christmas.
明白
I get it.
有个礼物我会承认是我送的
There is one gift I will take credit for.
安吉 我送你的圣诞礼物
Angie, Merry Christmas from me.
这些是所有格雷厄姆写我的故事
This is, like, every story Graham's ever written me.
《格雷厄姆·D·阿玛托短篇故事集》
"'The Complete Short Stories' by Graham D'Amato,
编辑 威廉·库珀
edited by William Cooper."
你这个功劳抢得还真不谦虚
You weren't shy about taking credit on this one.
我不得不介入一下
Yeah, I had to get in there.
你家小孩很爱跑题
Your kid loves a tangent.
被你打动了
You get me, man.
你的心意我收到了
I feel cherished.
目的达成
That was the goal.
喂
Hello?
所有人都闭嘴 是丹·马里诺的助理
Everyone shut up. It's Dan Marino's assistant!
是我 梅根 节日快乐
Yes, Megan, and to you.
我知道了
I see.
没关系
No problem.
马里诺放我鸽子了
Marino's blowing me off!
这是什么玩意
What are we looking at here?
我给你们画的画像
I drew a picture of you guys!
那我们的礼物在哪
So, where's our present?
大伙 是罗里
You guys, it's Rory!
是罗里 都过来
It's Rory! Get together!
-圣诞快乐 罗里 -罗里
- Mele Kalikimaka, Rory! - Hey, Rory!
我想你们
I miss you guys,
我真的真的很想你 妈妈
and I really, really miss you, Mom.
宝贝 我爱你
Oh, baby. I love you.
我不知道自己能这么思念你
I didn't know I could miss you so much.
妈 我知道这一刻很温馨
Mom, I know we're having a moment,
但能不能麻烦把手♥机♥递给米基
but could you please hand the phone over to Miggy?
镜头对得很垃圾
Your framing is trash.
对 太垃圾了 没关系 我
Yeah, it's pretty trash. It's okay. I have to --
我来吧
I got you.
-需要我跳过这支歌♥吗 随机播的 -不用了
- Do you want me to skip ahead? It's on shuffle. - Oh, no, no.
没关系 我喜欢这首歌♥
That's okay. I -- I love this song.
好久没听了
Hadn't heard it in a while.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表