剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Oh, I thought you didn't "Allow" germs?
疾病突破了我的防线
The illness has breached the system.
听我说 我需要你看着她们
Okay, now, listen to me. I need you to watch the girls,
因为如果她们见到我病倒
because if they see me weak,
我们之间微妙的父女权力制衡
then the delicate parent-to-child power balance
就会被打破 这可万万不能发生
will be disrupted, and that can't happen.
她们已经开始收集养老院宣传手册了
They've already started collecting nursing home brochures.
我得去森林了
I'm gonna go to the woods now.
等等 森林
Wait. The woods?
象征意义上的森林
The metaphorical woods.
我需要绝对的隔离
I need total isolation.
道格拉斯 省省吧 让我照顾你
Douglas, just get over yourself and let me take care of you.
姑娘们 她们不能看见我病了
The girls, they -- they can't see me like this.
我想她们会让你意外的
I think they'd surprise you.
她们又不是精神变♥态♥
They aren't psychopaths.
刚才你在干什么
What were you doing in there?
你欠我30块钱的美发费用
You owe me 30 bucks for this blowout.
对不起
I'm sorry, okay?
儿科饮食指南这个话题
Talking about pediatric dietary guidelines
释放了那个狂野的我
brings out the wild man in me.
面具遮住了我的眼睛
I can't see through this mask.
我们还在医院吗
Are we still in the office?
我打♥针♥了吗
Did I get the shot?
没有亲爱的 我们得改日再来
No, sweetheart, we're gonna have to come back.
我不会让你毁了我们
I will not let you ruin my chance
今年喷上流感疫苗喷雾的机会
of getting on the Mist List this year.
我不能再来一次了
I can't do this again.
我已经给格雷厄姆吃了三天火鸡
I've been feeding Graham turkey for three days
使他昏昏沉沉
to keep him drowsy.
我差点就要给他喝红酒了
I am this close to giving him wine.
你现在给我回去道歉
Now go back in there and apologize.
-她是 -现在
- She is -- - Now.
-我 -快去
- I -- - Right now.
-如果你 -去
- If you -- - Now.
-但她 -现在就去
- But she -- - Now!
-但是 如果 -现在赶紧去
- But -- If -- - Now. Now.
我会为我的行为道歉
I will apologize for my behavior.
-很好 -但我不会为我的信仰道歉
- Great. - But I will n apologize for my beliefs.
三 二 一
3, 2, 1...
见证奇迹的时刻
Start the magic.
你们俩刚为我省了两百块
You girls just saved me $200.
喂
Hello?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
他在哪
He's where?
我刚去给他拿药
I put in his prescription
他就烧得不成人样了
and that's when the fever took control.
然后我眼看着一个成年男性
Next thing you know, I'm watching a grown man
试图吃掉涂色书
try to eat a coloring book.
大家好啊
Hi, guys!
你们觉不觉得这副太阳眼镜显得我脸小
Do you think these sunglasses make my face look too small?
扮相挺朋克 但也很现代
I mean, the look is punk, but it's also now.
要是我肯定买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥
They're a "Buy" for me.
我的天 他烧得不轻啊
Oh, my God. He's burning up.
姑娘们不能看见我这样
The girls can't see me like this --
爸爸在等着取药
Da-Daddy's waiting for medicine.
只是感冒 振作点
It's a cold. Get a hold of yourself!
泰瑞 你现在是我们爸爸了
Terry, you're our father now.
我已经养了五只鸟
I'm already feeding five birds.
我得去树林里
I need to be among the trees.
行了 你起来吧
All right, let's get you up.
我们需要一个手推车
We're gonna need a dolly.
看看谁来了
Well, well.
-蔬菜队长 -我...
- Captain Vegetables. - I, uh...
我想为自己之前的行为道歉
I just wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier.
但不为我的信仰道歉
But not my beliefs.
关于父母强制小孩饮食你说得对
You know, you were right about parental coercion.
在最新版的《美国儿科》上有
It is in the latest Pediatric American.
我说吧
Told ya.
我是对的 你错了
I was right, you were wrong.
别把格雷厄姆除名 好吗
Just please don't take that out on Graham, okay?
他真的很需要流感疫苗喷雾
He really needs the Mist List --
你真的读过我所有的文章吗
Have you really read all of my articles?
读过
Yes, I have.
就连你以笔名发表的文章也看了
even the one you write under your pen name,
维姬·布拉德肖医生
Dr. Vicky Bradshaw.
我没有笔名
I don't have a pen name.
得了吧
Come on.
你真厉害
Oh, you're good.
你是谁
Who are you?
从哪来
Where did you come from?
我在很小的时候就出生了
I was born at a very young age.
不 我的名字是威尔·库珀
No, my name's Will Cooper.
老家在丹佛 也叫"里高城"
I'm from Denver originally, Mile High City.
为什么叫"里高城"
Why "Mile high"?
这和海平面有点关系
Well, it has something to do with the sea level and the --
你觉得自己很聪明
Oh, you just think you're so smart.
什么都知道
You just know it all.
我从来不会说自己什么都知道
I would never claim to know it all,
当然 我也一直把学习当作
but I-I definitely think of learning
一生的旅程
as sort of a life's journey thing...
你永远都不能知晓一切
Um, you can never know everything.
你 你要持续不断地学
You're -- You're always constantly learning.
就像现在 感觉也像在学习
Like, right now feels like a possible learning experience.
天哪 你真香
Oh, my God. You smell so nice.
我在这干嘛
What am I doing here?
你们是谁
Who are you?
你们是树吗
Are you all trees?
你怎么了 以前你可爷们多了
What happened to you? You used to be a man.
-让她们离我远点 -好的
-Keep them away! -Okay, okay.
姑娘们 你们去把后院的树桩给移走
Girls, weren't you gonna remove that tree stump in the backyard?
别让她们回来
Don't let them back...
把我的毛衣松开
No, no, no. Just let go of my sweater.
天哪 这毛衣沾上什么了
Oh, my God, what is this sweater wet with?
我去给他做点汤
All right, I'm gonna go make him some soup.
确保他不要吃任何不是食物的东西
Make sure he doesn't eat anything that isn't food.
我不喜欢他盯着那个遥控器的样子
I don't like the way he's been eyeing that remote.
明白
Got it.
这个滑雪小屋 太丢人了
This ski lodge, it's a disgrace.
这个我想听听
Oh, I am here for this.
他们在逼近我们 黛安娜
They're closing in on us, Diana..
在我们死之前 查尔斯是不会消停的
Charles will not rest until we're both dead.
我喜欢这剧情
Oh, I love this area.
我的头
My...head is...
好烫
is very hot.
罗里 你妈妈真漂亮
Rory, your mom is so pretty.
-我想吻她 -你再说一遍
- I wanna kiss your mom. - Come again?
亲吻波比的脸颊
Kiss Poppy's face...
亲吻她美丽的脸颊
Kiss that pretty face...
这剧情反转够快啊
Twist.
接着 德万医生像这样把手放我脖子上
And then, Dr. Dewan put her hands on my neck like this.
对我说
And she said to me,
"我觉得你的淋巴摸上去很正常"
"I think your lymph nodes feel fine."
是吧 让人摸不着头脑
Right? It was so confusing!
米基 你懂女人的
Miggy, you know all about the ladies.
帮帮我
Help me out.
我猜猜 她把号♥码给了你
Let me guess. She gave you her number?
没错 我该怎么办
Yeah. What am I gonna do with that?
在遇到米娅后 约会变了好多
Dating's changed so much since I met Mia.
现在的一切都让我困惑 这么多软件
Now everything's so confusing, with all these apps,
像探探和陌陌
like Tinder and Bumble
还有糖果粉碎传奇和计算器
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表