剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
都专心点
All right, let's focus up.
我们在洗车 不是聊天 好吗
It's a car wash, not a car chitchat, 'kay?
好一艘垃圾船啊 安吉
Nice trash barge, Ang.
行啦 我的饭90%
Give me a break. 90% of my meals
都是在等红灯时吃的
are consumed at a red light.
找我♥干♥吗
What do you want from me?
那是什么音乐 垃圾摇滚吗
What was that music? Is that grunge?
新的垃圾摇滚
That new grunge thing?
重金属 随便了
It's heavy metal. Whatever.
我高中是柯恩乐队的铁粉
In high school, I was a big Korn fan.
美国新金属乐队
柯恩乐队
Korn?!
这一点都不好笑
That's -- That's not -- That's not funny at all.
妈妈一直想加入重金属乐队的
Mom always wanted to be in a metal band!
她想学吉他来着
She wanted to learn how to play guitar.
但后来生了我
But then I was born,
然后她说 乐趣没了
and, as she put it, the fun died.
不 我可没说过
No, I never said that!
那又怎样 我就是喜欢重金属
And yeah, so what? I love metal.
这能让我感觉内心有个恶魔
Makes me feel like a demon's inside me,
我喜欢这种感觉
and I like that.
但你们肯定不会懂的
But, anyway, none of you guys understand.
你们太幸福了
You're too happy.
我爱你 G 去疯吧
I love you, G. Now go play with some trash.
好哒
Yes!
看看这天 暴风雨要来了
Whoa, look at the sky. Storm's a-brewing.
我得去气象中心观测一下
I definitely got to check this out back at the weather center.
你是说你厨房♥柜台吗
You mean your kitchen counter?
那是 没错
Is that -- That is.
红发佳人
Big Red.
那个因为你扮成花栗鼠
That chick that blew you off
就甩了你的女人吗
'cause she saw you dressed as a chipmunk?
是的 多优秀啊
Yes. Isn't she extraordinary?
道格拉斯 你也不能
Douglas, you can't be that obsessed with someone
太外貌协会吧
based off physical appearance.
爱情是建立在情感基础上的
Love is about making an emotional connection.
瞧瞧你自己吧
How's that working out for ya?
想要王子 就得亲青蛙
You want a prince, you gotta kiss some frogs.
这个月我亲了两只
And this month, I've kissed two frogs,
其中一只还有包子头
one with man buns.
红发佳人才不是青蛙
Big Red is no frog.
米基 我去撩妹的时候
Come, Miggy. I'm gonna need you to run a screen for the friend
你帮我搞定她朋友吧
while I make my move.
没问题 老铁
I got you. You my road dawg.
不重要 走起
Meaningless. Let's go.
别戴帽子了好吗
And lose the hat, okay?
我们不是球童
We're not shagging foul balls.
拿钱包了吗
You got your purse?
不好意思 我们见过吗
Uh, excuse me. Haven't we met?
我是道格拉斯·福格蒂医生
Hi, I-I'm Dr. Douglas Fogerty.
我和丹尼斯·弗兰茨共享一艘
I'm co-owner of a 40-foot houseboat,
40英尺高的游艇
along with Dennis Franz.
花栗鼠 你好吗
Chipmunk! How are ya?
挺好
Good.
这是朱蒂 我们一起在旅行社工作
This is Judy. We work together at the travel agency.
我是米基 旅行社是什么鬼
I'm Miggy, and I do not know what a travel agency is.
宝宝真可爱
Oh, what a cute baby.
如果你想找个男人请你吃晚饭
Listen, if you ever want a man to buy you dinner
或是在比洛克西帮你买♥♥个小赌场
or a small casino in Biloxi,
就打给我
you know where to find me.
好的 花栗鼠
Okay, Chipmunk.
走吧 朱蒂 该吃午饭了
C'mon, Judy. Mama needs her midday Cobb.
很遗憾你搞砸了
Sorry you blew that.
我搞定了好吗
Please. I nailed it.
花栗鼠
Hey, Chipmunk!
我们都感觉到恋爱的火花了吧
I think we both feel the sparks that are flying here.
弥漫在空中啊
The electricity is in the air.
那我们怎么撮合朱蒂和米基
So how are we gonna get Judy and Miggy together?
她迷上他了
I mean, she's just gaga for him.
米基
For Miggy?
他就是个戴球帽穿休闲短裤的六英尺废物
He's six feet of useless stuffed in a ball cap and gym shorts.
我是说他非常特别
I-I mean, he -- he's a very...special man,
要不我们四个人
so maybe the four of us
在我家吃顿精致的晚餐吧
can have an elegant dinner at my home.
车洗好了
Car's ready!
我非常贵的进口车
Ah, my very expensive, very foreign sedan
好像洗好了
seems to be ready.
不包括小费哦
Gratuity's not included!
你吸地没吸完的时候
You should've thought of that
怎么不说呢
when you half-assed the vacuuming job!
小屁孩
Children.
单亲
第一季 第八集
你发短♥信♥说有个惊喜
You texted me you had a surprise?
重大消息
Huge news.
有个热带风暴要来了
There's a tropical storm moving up the coast.
看看这个动态图
Check out this action.
这是什么
I-I have no idea what I'm looking at.
这是在热带海洋上形成的
What you're looking at is a very intense low-pressure wind system
一个非常强力的低压风系统
that's forming over a tropical ocean --
一个龙♥卷♥风♥
a cyclone.
看来我们的兴趣不同啊
So I guess we like different stuff, huh?
我原来当气象频道制♥作♥人时
You know, I used to chase these monsters
就喜欢追逐这些怪兽
back when I was a producer at the Weather Channel.
它们经常让我身处险境
They always threw me into the most dangerous situations,
比如飓风和暴风雪
like hurricanes and snowstorms,
雷声大到能让狗变得很暴躁
thunder so loud, it would change a dog's personality.
但这个野兽 什么也不怕
But The Beast, he wasn't afraid of nothing.
从我到这 你就一直戴着烤箱手套呢
You've been wearing an oven mitt the whole time I've been here.
对哦 抱歉
Oh! Right, sorry!
我烤了巧克力蛋糕
I made brownies!
威尔 我走了
You know, Will, I'm gonna go,
非常感谢你的惊喜
But thanks so much for the surprise.
我真的很惊讶
You really get me.
这不是给你的惊喜
That's not your surprise.
这才是
This is your surprise.
音乐学院
你给我报了个吉他班
You signed me up for a guitar lesson?
我是你女儿吗
What am I, your kid?
不知道 我女儿是崇拜恶魔的重金属乐爱好者吗
I don't know. Is my kid a demon-worshipping headbanger?
*黑黑黑黑暗*
*Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Darkness*
*血液*
*Blood*
*撒旦是我亲密的朋友*
*Satan is a close personal friend*
非常感谢 但我不能去
Thanks a lot, but I-I-I can't do this.
我有工作和孩子
I have a job and a child.
我现在的私人时间
The closest thing I have to personal time is
就是早上从家走到车里的
the walk from my house to the car in the morning
这段七八秒时间
where, for seven or eight seconds,
可以放下一切 嚼个口香糖
I can just let everything go and chew gum.
拜托
Come on!
我在洗车活动上看到你的表情了
I saw your face back at the car wash.
你兴高采烈地谈论加入乐队的事
You were so happy talking about being in a band.
甚至比那次
You were even happier
你点了中份薯条
than the time you ordered regular-size fries
结果他们给你上了大份薯条还要高兴
and they actually brought you large fries instead.
-我喜欢不劳而获 -谁不喜欢呢
- I do love free stuff. - Who doesn't?
好吧 我去上课
All right. I'll take the lesson.
我们今晚会做好多史莱姆
We're gonna make so much slime tonight.
我们会把你家搞得一团糟 罗里
We're gonna destroy your house, Rory.
我喜欢史莱姆发出放屁的声音
I like when the slime sounds like farts.
我们为了这群孩子什么都敢干
The things we do for these kids.
别忘了这样做的好处 苏菲
Eyes on the prize, Sophie.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表