剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
to make sure her son has a great life.
对 跟她说实话吧
Yeah, just tell her the truth.
你应该无比自豪
you're proud as hell,
就像《哥谭》的演职人员一样
just like the cast and crew of "Gotham."
至少他们应该自豪
Or at least they should be.
我并不以此为傲 好吗
I'm not... proud, okay?
我很尴尬
I'm embarrassed.
这一切都很尴尬
This is all embarrassing.
我连欧文都没有说
I haven't even told Owen.
安吉 我很抱歉
Angie, I'm so sorry.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不 我只有一个选择
No! I'm gonna do the only thing I can do,
那就是偷杰姬的手♥机♥
and that's steal Jackie's phone.
她把手♥机♥放下了 快点
Oh, she just put it down! Hot screen! Hot screen!
快点 这边
Hot screen! This way.
杰姬
Jackie!
-你好 -又见面了
- Hi! - So, again, uh,
-派对真的很棒 -谢谢
- such a great party...really. - Aww, thanks.
我们居然差点没来
and to think we almost didn't come.
太可笑了 太好笑了
That's really funny. that's funny.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry
你们没有找到人跟你们一起过兄弟节
you didn't find anyone for your Palentine's Day thing.
杰瑞德去不成可难受了
Jared was so bummed he couldn't make it.
等下 你邀请了杰瑞德
Wait, you asked Jared?
现在不是说这个的时候 米基
Now is not the time, Miggy.
-好吧 -你们怎么了
- Okay, cool. Mm-hmm. - What's going on with you guys?
-没事 -没事
- Nothing. - Nothing.
没事 什么也没有
Nothing. It's nothing.
好吧
Okay, um...
我去接待一下别人
Well, I'm gonna go mingle.
要不你们就待在这吧
Maybe you guys just stay right here.
-就在这 一言为定 -好的
- Right here. Word. Uh... - Okay, great.
-杰姬 -我们为什么要拥抱
- Jackie! Hi! Oh! - Why are we hugging?
因为今天是情人节
'Cause It's Valentine's Day.
还要内格罗尼酒吗 女士
Another Negroni, ma'am?
五杯是我的极限了 小姐
Five's my limit, ladies.
你们爸爸在干什么 搞这么久
What's taking your old man so long?
我们已经说了一小时了 好吗
We've been at this for an hour, okay?
这小子太难搞了 新策略
The boy's a mess. New strategy.
格雷厄姆 要不 要不你来跟我们坐
Graham, why don't you -- why don't you come sit down with us.
好
All right.
要是我想跟某个人表达关心
You know, when I want to show someone that I care,
我就会送给对方一个有装饰性且健康的礼物
I can count on a gift that's decorative and healthy --
福格蒂 你是在向我推荐爱蒂宝吗
Fogerty, are you pitching me Edible Arrangements?!
这是个简便的方法
that's an easy out.
但对路易莎来说 没有简便之说
But with Louisa, there are no easy outs.
看看她给我的卡片
Look at the card she gave me.
爱就是个谜语 我已经收集到了线索
"Love is a puzzle. I've gathered the clues.
现在我知道答案就是"你"
Now I know the answer is Y-O-U."
-真棒 -还有里面
- Terrific. - And then on the inside,
有八十字的回文
there's, like, an 80-letter palindrome.
她是个爱情天才
She's a genius of love,
谜语大♥师♥
a master of riddles.
我只是个连钟都不会看的小子
I'm just a guy who still can't read a clock.
凌晨四点了
4:00 A.M.?
我完了
I'm ruined.
我要出去走走
Look, uh, I'm gonna take a hike.
我今晚不是来找"花生帮"放松的
I didn't come here tonight to kick it with the "Peanuts" Gang.
我知道 很抱歉 只是
I-I know, and I'm sorry. It's just --
这个孩子因为一个叫路易莎的怪胎伤着心呢
This kid here has it really bad for some twist named Louisa.
但我们快搞定了
But we're almost out of the weeds.
越快解决
The sooner we solve it,
就能越快去"床单镇"吗
the sooner we hit the road to Sheetsville?
你就是镇长
Where you will be the mayor.
小菜一碟
Easy peasy!
听我的准没错 我可是给四千八百对情侣
Take it from a travel agent who has booked
预定过难忘情侣邮轮旅游的旅游中介
over 4,800 unforgettable couples cruises.
我只需要14块
All I need is like 14 bucks
还有来爱德的假日通道
and the holiday aisle at Rite Aid.
是 我的女王
Yes, my queen.
你好 互联网
"Hello, Internet"?
致相关人士
"To whom it may concern"?
很明显你没写过评论
Okay, clearly, You've never written a review before.
就写这是你享用过的最好的服务
Okay, just say it was hands down the best service you ever had.
-加上手推车的表情 -如果说有谁
- Shopping cart emoji. - Look, if anybody can capture
能学40岁女生说话 那肯定是我
the voice of a 40-year-old woman, It's me.
老兄 我只是觉得我们可以一起来
Dude, I just thought we could do this together.
就像兄弟一样
You know, like pals.
兄弟节不准出乱子
Palentine's Day is drama-free!
老兄 你才是那个捅乱子的人
Dude, you're the one that's bringing the drama!
我来这只是因为你邀请的其他人都拒绝了
I'm only here because everyone else you asked said no.
抱歉 我还真的以为你希望我来
Sorry for thinking you actually wanted me around.
米吉 别太自作多情了
Miggy, please don't make this about you.
这是为了安吉
This is about Angie.
而这
And how this...
是我享用过的最棒的服务
was hands down the best service I've ever had!
-什么 -这还有个手推车的表情
- What? - ?Oh, there's a shopping cart emoji.
-真可爱 -这不就是刚刚我说的吗
- that's so cute. - ?I literally just said that.
你完全无视了我
It's like you don't even see me!
伙计们
Hey. You guys.
你们有没有改好
Did you fix the...
修好马桶
...fix...the...toilet?
他们在修
They fix--
他们把马桶弄坏了
They broke the toilet,
现在他们在修马桶
and now they're fixing it.
安吉 我找不到手♥机♥了 把你的借我吧
Angie, I can't find my phone. Let me borrow yours.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to call it.
你在放《夜的旋律》吗
Are you playing "Rhythm of the Night"?
这歌♥不错 但放的不是时候
Great song, but not the time.
不是我 是杰姬的手♥机♥在响
I'm not. It's coming from Jackie's phone.
不过我也很喜欢
But I love it, too.
我
I...
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
说实话 罗里 不 我不会
To be completely honest, Rory, no, I wouldn't go
在你生日那天去参加马克祖母的葬礼
to Mark's grandma's funeral if it was on your birthday.
哪怕他去圣达非旅游了
Even if he was visiting Santa Fe?
为什么啊
I don't get it.
当然了
Well, clearly!
罗里的生日很神圣
I mean, Rory's birthday is sacred,
不管他身处哪个州首府
no matter what state capital he's in.
好了 大家 他们有些不合 但
Well, folks, they came out swinging, but --
等等 什么
Wait. What's that?
我刚刚被告知 这是"情景问答"
I am being told that this is the worst score
有史以来最低的分数
in "Scenarios!" History.
广♥告♥之后我们再回来
We'll return after this commercial.
朋友们 为生命的完结做计划并不容易
Friends, end-of-life planning isn't easy,
但是可以很有趣
but it can be fun.
在罗里·班克斯殡仪馆 派对从不结束
At Rory Banks Funeral Home, the party never ends.
这听上去会很扯
This is gonna sound crazy,
但是"情景问答"让我意识到
but "Scenarios!" has made me realize
我们真的不合适
that we really aren't compatible.
-是吗 -是的
- Right? - ?Yeah.
这真是不可思议的启发
It's weirdly illuminating.
是的
Yeah!
虽然这很疯狂
I mean, as insane as it is,
但这让我用全新的视角来看待我们
It's made me see us in a whole new light.
当你说你的梦想
You know, when you said your dream scenario
是开一家属于自己的私♥家♥侦♥探♥所时
is to open up your own private investigation agency --
我们一起开
We'd do it as a team.
是的 我听到了
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表