剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
不如多给文斯·方丹一些戏份
...What about expanding the role of Vince Fontaine?
《油脂》由瑞德尔高中
"Grease" as seen through the lens of Rydell High's
首届美国非裔明星舞蹈大赛评委的角度来演绎
first African-American celebrity dance contest judge.
什么 怎么
What?! How the --
她们才七岁
They're seven!
你想让你的车成为"极速闪电"吗
How would you like for your car to become the Greased Lightnin'?
你们想让我的车出现在你们的剧里
You want my car for your play?
认真听课了啊
Look who came to class.
你不想要一辆酷酷的车吗
Don't you want a cool car?
当然 但这堆破铜烂铁
Sure, but look at this heap.
不可能变成"极速闪电"的
It'll never be Greased Lightnin'.
这车可以有冷暖空调
This car could have AC and heating.
不再漏油
Zero leaking.
软垫座椅
Upholstered seating.
这车能变成"极速闪电"吗
This car could be Greased Lightnin'?
方丹 不
华盛顿嘉宾出场顺序
玛莎·瑞达茨
亨利·罗林斯
布莱斯·哈波 视频致辞
*我说走 "极速闪电" 走*
*Yeah, I said go, Greased Lightnin', go*
*我说走 你这疯狂的车*
*I said go, you crazy car*
*我说"极速闪电" 极速雷鸣*
*I said Greasy Lightning, Greasy Thunder*
为什么文斯·方丹暂停了舞蹈比赛
Why did Vince Fontaine stop the dance contest
开始唱《极速闪电》
to sing "Greased Lightnin'"?
是谁请他去姑娘们家过夜的
And who invited him to the girls' sleepover?
他给桑迪打耳洞了
He pierced Sandy's ears!
你真是爱管闲事
You totally meddled!
是的 我管了
Okay, yes, I meddled,
这样格雷厄姆的台词就能少一些了
so that Graham could have less lines.
-我以为你会开心 -开心
- I thought you'd be happy. - Happy?
格雷厄姆台词少了我太兴奋了
Please, I'm thrilled Graham has less lines.
但我这样太自私了
But that's me just being selfish.
如果让格雷厄姆主演
What if it would be a good thing
对他来说是件好事呢
for Graham to be a lead in the play?
如果这让他跳出了舒适区呢
What if, I don't know, it got him out of his comfort zone?
如果他是这个时代的伟大演员呢
What if he is one of the great actors of our time?
救命 我头发里的油脂把蜜蜂引来了
Help! The grease in my hair is attracting bees!
别装作你是为了格雷厄姆的好
Don't pretend that you meddled on Graham's behalf.
你从未为他着想过 而且他一直都在纠结
You've never done it before, and he struggles all the time.
这是他的特色
Struggling is his brand.
你改写了《油脂》
You rewrote "Grease"
因为你受不了让罗里不开心
because you couldn't stand to see Rory struggle.
我没有改写《油脂》
I did not rewrite "Grease."
搅局者都在暗中行事
A meddler operates in the shadows.
我只是问了下比斯奇思能不能
All I did was ask Biscuits if he could explore the idea
多给方丹一些戏份
of expanding the Fontaine-i-verse!
饼干[比斯奇思]是个什么玩意
What the hell is Biscuits?!
那个玩意就是我
I the hell am Biscuits!
大家休息五分钟
Take five, everyone!
除了你俩
Everyone but you two.
这是新来的戏剧老师吗
So, that's the new drama teacher?
是的 那是比斯奇思
Yeah, that's Biscuits.
原来饼干[比斯奇思]是个人
Biscuits is a person.
因此 如果他们能来
And that's why, if we are forced to have them,
那第五十届全美最健康小朋友奖
the 50th Annual He-Chas
将会成为华盛顿本宴会季最耀眼的明珠
will be the crown jewel of the D.C. banquet season.
我车里有些海报
Now, I have some broadsheets in the car.
你把黑板架放哪了
Where do you keep your easel?
哪都是
Where don't I keep my easel?
你来干什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
你发信息让我来的
You texted me to come over.
没有啊 我怎么会给你发信息呢
No, I didn't. How could I have texted you?
我连手♥机♥都找不到了
I don't even know where my phone is.
你的密♥码♥是阿尔·罗克的生日
Your passcode is Al Roker's birthday?
弱爆了 爸爸
Pretty weak, Dad.
德万医生 请进
Dr. Dewan. Please, come in.
我们有很多事要谈
There's much to discuss.
就这样开始了
And so it begins.
我知道你只喜欢和生病的小孩在一起
Okay, I know you only like being around sick kids --
-是客户 -你这种称呼好奇怪
- Clients. - So weird that you call them that,
但好吧 你的客户苏菲 我女儿没病
but okay, fine. Your client, Sophie, my daughter, is not sick.
显而易见 那我来干什么
Gross. Then what am I doing here?
我要你帮我瞒住她
I need you to help me outsmart her, okay?
我不能让她知道你的事
I can't let her find out about you.
天呐 我让你直接告诉她啊
Oh, God. I told you to just tell her.
晚了 如果她发现我撒了谎
Well, we are past that, and if she finds out I'm lying,
要花很长时间才能重新赢得她的信任
I'm gonna have to spend all my time trying to regain her trust,
那我就没时间睡你了
and I will not have time to bed you.
你知道我有多强
And you know how well I do that.
我知道 简直超乎我的想象
I do. Nothing has surprised me more.
你需要我做什么
All right, what do you need me to do?
记住 你提名苏菲
Memorize this -- you nominated Sophie
参选全美最健康小孩奖
for The Healthiest Child in America Award,
颁奖仪式在华盛顿的丽嘉酒店
and the ceremony's in Washington, D.C.'s Ritz-Carlton.
先在大厅用开胃菜
The appetizers are in the lobby,
然后在新月厅举♥行♥宴会 记住了吗
and the banquet's in the Crescent Room. Got it?
记住了 有个问题
Got it. Just one question.
有素食菜单吗
Is there a vegetarian option?
你...
Ohh, you...
不知道 我去问问道格拉斯 走吧
I don't know. I'll have to check with Douglas. Come on.
你坐这儿 德万医生
You sit here, Dr. Dewan.
德万医生 我是全美最健康的小孩吗
Dr. Dewan, am I the healthiest child in America?
如果不是的话我就不会提名你了 恭喜
I wouldn't have nominated you if you weren't. Congratulations.
你的女人真不简单
You got one hell of a woman on your hands here.
我需要在新月厅
Will I be expected to change gowns
用完开胃菜后换衣服
between appetizers in the Crescent Room
然后再到大厅参加宴会吗
and the banquet in the lobby?
不好意思 开胃菜在大厅
Sorry, appetizers are in the lobby
宴会在新月厅
and the banquet is in the Crescent Room.
我确定一套礼服就足够了
And I'm sure that one gown will be plenty.
应答如流 说实话 你配不上她
Exquisitely handled. Frankly, she's too good for you.
还有一个问题
Just one more question.
有传言称
There's been rumors going around
宴会时间有所调整
saying that the banquet might be rescheduled.
是真的吗
Is that true?
传言
A-A ru-- A rumor?
我第一次听说
That's news to me.
没错 苏菲 传言是真的
That's right, Sophie. The rumors are true.
宴会改时间了
The banquet is rescheduled.
-什么时候 -今晚
- For when? - For tonight.
这下有意思了
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
来吧
Bring it.
宴会本来安排在什么时候
When was the banquet originally scheduled for?
平安夜
Christmas Eve.
为什么改时间了
Why is it being rescheduled?
因为预报说有恶劣天气
Because there's a forecast for inclement weather.
但是宴会在室内举♥行♥
But it's an indoor banquet.
主菜在室内 甜点在室外
Main course indoors, dessert course outdoors.
-甜点是什么 -冰淇淋砖
- What's the dessert course? - Ice cream bar.
十二月在室外吃冰淇淋
Outdoor ice cream in December?
提供大衣
Coats provided.
-会持续到几点 -一整夜 宝贝
- How late will it go? - All night long, baby.
华盛顿特区有全年开放的24小时
Washington, D.C., has a 24-hour, year-round,
户外冰淇淋场地吗
outdoor ice-cream venue?
没错
You heard me.
它叫什么名字
What's it called?
活动兄弟娱乐公♥司♥出品
Event-Boyz Entertainment presents
星空下的冰淇淋
Ice Cream Under The Stars
位于阿林顿国家公墓
at Arlington National Cemetery.
停 停 我受不了了
Okay, you know what? Stop, stop! I can't take it anymore.
苏菲
Sophie...
你不是全美最健康的小孩
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表