剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
and we were so hyped after,
佐拉提议我们各自在身上文对方的名字
Zara said we should get tattoos of each other's names.
那时我才发现
And that's when I realized
我从中学就开始暗恋的女孩
the girl I'd been crushing on since middle school
也喜欢我
had feelings for me, too.
那一晚终生难忘
Best night of my life.
好了 弄完了
Okay. I think we're finished here.
你只擦掉了"Ara"
You only took off the "Ara"?!
我以为你很拿手呢
I thought you were good at this.
我想把"Z"留下
I thought I'd leave the "Z."
给你留个纪念
That way, you still got a piece of her.
听着
Listen.
我背上有一块疤
I have a scar on my back.
你在二战中光荣负伤了吗
Oh, is it from your service in World War II?
不是
No.
是我和萝斯恋爱时留下的
It's from when I was dating Rose.
我当时系着毛巾在做薄煎饼
I was making pancakes in nothing but a towel,
一滴油溅到我背上了
and a pop of oil got me pretty good on my back,
我没有做除疤
and, uh... ?I never got the scar removed.
我决定保留它
Decided to keep it.
因为它会让我想起她
'Cause it makes me think of her.
挺好的
It's nice.
我通常用黄油做薄煎饼
I usually cook pancakes with butter, but that's what's up.
关键是 即使你和扎拉向前看了
The point is that even though you and Zara are moving on,
你仍然可以珍惜你俩的回忆
you can still cherish the memories you two had.
Z看起来挺酷的
The "Z" Actually looks pretty dope.
你还有个"运动"文身
You have a tattoo that says "Sports"?
也是你的选择
That was a choice you made.
孩子
Hey, kid.
很抱歉我邀请了格雷厄姆参加聚会
I'm so sorry I invited Graham for that playdate.
我只是想让你们和好
I just -- I wanted to fix it.
但茶话会是个坏主意
But that tea party was a very bad idea.
因为你想让我喜欢上那个聚会
Only if you wanted me to like it.
我记得和你一样大时
Look, I remember being your age
我和父母谈过暗恋的事
and talking to my parents about crushes.
他们当时教育得不好
And they never said the right thing.
但我一直觉得我可以避免
But I always thought that I'd be able to avoid that,
我和我的孩子说起时
that when the time came for me to talk to my kid about it
我知道该说什么或该做什么
that I would know what to say or do.
但我可能不知道
And I guess I don't.
我所做的一切只是让事情变得更糟
And everything I'm trying is just making things worse.
没错
Yes! Exactly!
爸爸 就是这样
Dad, that's it!
这么说很有帮助
That helped.
哪部分 怎么帮助了
What part? What helped?
当你说你不知道的时候
When you said you didn't get it.
我不知道为什么 感觉很好
I don't know why. It just felt nice.
-那就靠你自己了 -爸爸
- I'll leave you to it. - ?Dad?
比起这些 我更需要你
I need you more than these guys.
-躺着吧 -谢谢
- Here you go. - ?Oh, thanks.
加布的爸爸是《哥谭》的编剧
You know, Gabe's dad writes for "Gotham."
完全不懂
I don't even know what that is.
你应该懂
You should.
罗里 我很想拥抱你道个别
?Oh, Ror, I'd hug you goodbye, but I still can't move
但我上完莎伦的呼啦舞班 还动不了
from Sharon's Hula-Tramp class.
天啊 光热身就花了65分钟
Geez, the warm-up alone was 65 minutes!
你还没告诉我怎么样呢
You still haven't told me how it went!
我想听
I want to hear everything.
我一直在想
Listen, I've been thinking,
我们不能再八卦你♥爸♥爸的女朋友了
and we can't gossip about your dad's girlfriends anymore.
这是不对的
It's just not right.
而且 你♥爸♥爸告诉我
And besides, your dad told me
你和莎伦是朋友啊
that you and Sharon are actually buddies.
我 和那个傻瓜
Me? Friends with that dumbo?
罗里 你演技很好 但不会骗人
Rory, you're a great actor but a terrible liar.
好吧
Fine.
我其实挺喜欢那个傻瓜莎伦的
I actually like that goofball Sharon.
我不告诉你 是怕你不高兴
I just didn't want to tell you in case it made you feel bad.
宝贝 谢谢你照顾我的感受 好吗
Baby, I love that you're trying to protect my feelings, okay?
但你不用装了
But you don't have to pretend anymore.
而且八卦可太多了
Besides, there'll always be more gossip.
你听说格雷厄姆和苏菲的事了吗
Did you hear about Graham and Sophie?
姑娘 弄点咖啡 聊聊吧
Girl, put some coffee on. Let's get into it!
棒
Yes! ?
你♥爸♥爸来了
All right, your dad's here.
好好享受你和莎伦的特殊时光 好吗
Hey, enjoy your special time with Sharon, okay?
她现在也是我们生活的一部分了
She's a part of all of our lives now.
至少现在是这样
At least for the time being.
你太坏了
You're bad!
我知道 这是最后一次
I know. That was my last one.
-你太坏了 -这是最后一次
- You're so bad! - That's my last one.
进来
Come in!
我们订婚了
We're engaged!
我们真的不能八卦这个吗
?Sure we can't gossip about this?
那是不可能的
Oh, ?we're gonna break this down.
这就是我们的未来
So, this is our future.
站在三英尺远的地方 非常无助
Standing three feet away, totally helpless,
让他们自己解决问题
while they work things out by themselves.
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah. Pretty much.
太扯了 对吧
It's bollocks, innit?
昨天很抱歉
Hey. Sorry about yesterday.
我知道我表现得很奇怪
I know I was acting weird.
今天一起建个城♥堡♥吧
Maybe you want to build forts later today?
好啊
Sure.
对了 我不喜欢你了
By the way, I don't ?have a crush on you anymore.
我喜欢罗科·里索利了
I've moved on to Rocco Risoli.
看他背心穿的
He's wearing that tank top.
哎哟
Yowza!
你听到了吗
Did you hear what I heard?
苏菲对罗科感兴趣
Sophie's got the hots for Rocco.
棒哦 毛伊岛有鲨鱼袭击咯
Wowie zowie, shark attack in Maui!
孩子长大了
The kid is due.
就不应该把记事本给他们的
Never should've gotten them that notepad.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表