剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
有父母 朋友
I-I got parents, and friends,
商场圣诞老人
and mall Santas,
我激励他们每人都贡献自己的力量
and I inspire every one of them to do their part.
所以齐心协力 我们都是圣诞老人
And so, together, we're all Santa.
这些帮助让我有时间
And having so much help frees me up
能够去单独拜访那些
to make special one-on-one visits
乖巧的小男孩和小女孩
to good little boys and girls
他们也许需要一些额外的圣诞魔法
that might need a little extra Christmas magic.
天哪 老兄
Damn, dude.
这是圣诞老人
This is Santa!
我从没怀疑过你
I never doubted you for a second!
幸会 圣诞老人
It's been a pleasure, sir.
圣诞老人 我陪你出去
Yo, Santa. Come on. I'll walk you out.
米基
Oh, Miggy?
你不该带着杰克宝宝回去睡觉吗
Don't you think you should be getting baby Jack back to bed?
没错 聪明
Right. Smart.
除非睡着了否则这小家伙不愿意进摇篮
He won't be coming to the crib unless we're asleep.
晚安
Good night.
安吉 我是威尔·库珀
Angie? Will Cooper.
我一直在想这个魔法箱的事
I've been, uh, thinking about this Magic Box situation,
你是对的
and, um...you were right.
来自爸爸的礼物
今年我要送苏菲好的圣诞礼物
This year, Sophie is getting the good presents from Dad.
好了
All right.
抱歉留了这么多信息
Sorry for so many messages.
你的手♥机♥总把我挂了
Your phone kept cutting me off.
拜
Bye.
爸爸 我能
Dad, can I --
那是什么
What's that?
《夜光蚂蚁农场》吗
A glow-in-the-dark ant farm?
太酷了
That's so cool!
肯定是妈妈送的
It must be from Mom!
是啊
Yeah.
她又做到了
She nailed it again.
但不幸的是
But unfortunately,
鉴于《2018年圣诞节行为守则》
because of the 2018 Christmas Code of Conduct,
你下床了
since you're out of bed,
我得把这个给儿童玩具计划
I have to give this to Toys for Tots --
我没来过这
I was never here!
好吧
Okay.
我猜"遇见性感圣诞老人"
I guess we can add "Meeting sexy Santa"
会成为另一件他告诉心理医生的事吧
to the list of things that he'll eventually tell his therapist.
我们拆礼物吧
Should we open these gifts?
等等 我得向你坦白
Wait, I have to tell you something.
我本打算今晚结束咱俩的关系
I was ready to end this tonight.
因为我不知道如何同时与你和我儿子相处
'Cause I didn't know if I could see you with my son.
但后来我看到你
And then I watched you
说服他圣诞老人真的存在
convince him that Santa really exists,
而且你做得很棒
and...you're wonderful.
我没给你买♥♥礼物
I didn't get you a gift.
我希望自己买♥♥了
I wish I had,
因为我相信无论你给我买♥♥了什么
because I'm sure whatever this is
肯定都特别贴心
is really thoughtful --
我给你买♥♥了蜡烛
I got you a candle.
香草味吗
Vanilla?
这就是公♥司♥厕所里的那款蜡烛吗
Is this the same kind we have in the bathroom at work?
是的
Yep.
买♥♥了以后才发现
Realized that after the fact.
太衰了
Real bummer.
听着 我一直很纠结
Look, I got all in my head
我们进行到哪一步了
about where we were as a couple.
可以送珠宝吗
Are we jewelry?
可以送你欧文雄鹿吗
Are we "Owen Bucks"?
我需要一样礼物既能表现自己对你的喜爱
I needed to get something that showed how much I like you
但又不吓到你
while also not spooking you.
而这样的礼物根本不存在
And that gift does not exist.
-所以你选了蜡烛 -蜡烛
- So, therefore, candle. - Candle.
没错
Yeah.
欧文
Owen...
我对这些有点生疏了
I'm rusty at this.
你愿意做我的男友吗
Will you be my boyfriend?
-愿意 -太好了
- Yeah. - Okay.
你能把胡子装回去吗
Can you put the beard back on?
当然
Oh, definitely.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Yeah.
今天是圣诞节
It's Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -这是我们自己砍的
- Merry Christmas. - We cut this down ourselves.
你的邻居可以把赔款单寄给我
Yeah, your neighbor can send me a bill.
-钥匙 -好
- Keys. - Yep.
-她们要去哪 -去找架子
- Where are they going? -To get the stand.
她们之前干过的
They've done this before.
道格拉斯 你的好意我心领了
Look, Douglas, I appreciate the gesture,
但你们不会想来这待着的
but you guys don't want to be here.
我把罗里的睡裤套在沙发靠垫上
I put a pair of Rory's PJs on the couch cushion...
我们一直抱着呢
and, well, we've been spooning.
好吧 我是真心想来的
Okay, well, I do want to be here.
我不会劝你不要难过
I'm not gonna try to talk you out of being sad.
我只想陪你坐着
I just wanted to, uh, sit with you.
好吧 随便坐吧
All right. Well, sit wherever you want.
就是别坐在我儿子上了 那个沙发靠垫
Just not on my son, the couch cushion.
很抱歉我害你们去不了高尔夫会所了
Sorry I cost you guys the 19th hole.
什么 你说笑吗 我们还是赢了
What, are you kidding? We still won.
大♥比♥分获胜
By a lot.
不是每个圣诞节都像今天一样这么难熬
You know, Christmas wasn't always such a marathon like it is today.
累死人了
It's exhausting.
所有圣诞歌♥曲都让人窝火
I'm mad at every single one of those damn songs.
除了玛利亚·凯莉的 我超喜欢她
Except Mariah. I love her.
我和萝斯喜欢佩里·科莫
For Rose and I, it was Perry Como.
你敢相信吗 我遇见了一个27岁
Can you believe I met a 27-year-old
喜欢佩里·科莫的女人
who loved Perry Como?
她死后
And after she died,
我再也不听他的歌♥了
I just could never listen to him again.
幸运的是 一年中大部分时间基本上
Luckily, avoiding Perry Como is extremely easy
听不到佩里·科莫的歌♥
most of the year, so...
节假日很难熬
Holidays are hard.
我懂
I know.
不分散自己的注意力
So, this is what it's like when you're...
就会这样
not distracting yourself from your feelings.
欢迎进入阴暗世界
Welcome to the dark side.
谢谢你来陪我
Thanks for being here with me.
感觉不错
It's kind of nice.
是啊
Yeah.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
没有 我只是
Oh, no. I was just, uh --
不想听了
Already bored.
圣诞树站起来了
He lifts, bro.
安吉 格雷厄姆 艾玛和艾米不相信我
Angie, Graham, Emma and Amy don't believe me.
你能告诉他们圣诞老人身材很棒吗
Can you please tell them that Santa is toned as hell?
在他那个年纪身材算很好的了
He's in excellent shape for his age,
他很擅长倾听
and he's a great listener.
他一直陪着我们
He was just there with us.
那么零距离
So present.
我唯一的不满就是他没有用经典的
My only complaint was that he didn't hit us
"吼吼吼"跟我们打招呼
with a classic "Ho, ho, ho."
不过见到他算是圆了我今年的一个心愿
But meeting him was what I wanted this year.
他懂的
And he knew that.
好吧 什么时候我们该担心
Okay, at what point should we be worried
-他会... -不用担心
- that he's -- - Never.
-不能问他这个问题 -好的
- We must never ask this question. - Okay.
我只想说
Hey, I just wanted to say
如果昨晚说欧文的那些话让你困扰了 很抱歉
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表