剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
米基人呢
Uh, so, where's Miggy?
我让他去弄点冰来
I sent him to get me ice.
他一直在说儿子 说他快会走路了
He kept talking about his son and how he can almost walk.
多大点事啊 谁还不会走路了
I mean, big deal. We can all walk.
本来今晚见他还挺激动的
I was psyched to see him tonight.
我们原来还挺有感觉的
We had vibes back in the day.
现在我觉得他就是个无聊的奶爸
Now I guess he's just a boring dad.
米基 她不是那个意思
Miggy, she didn't mean that.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不想多嘴
I didn't want to say anything,
但我看到她嗑药了
but I saw her take drugs.
她是认真的 玩鞋仔的姐妹特别直白
She meant it. KBS is brutally honest.
随便问谁都行 她跟林肯一样诚实
You can ask anyone in our crew. She's our Lincoln.
不 米基
No. Miggy --
道格拉斯 紧急情况
Douglas, we got an emergency.
不行 波比 我进入状态了
I can't, Poppy. I'm in the zone.
投球杯取代了土豆在我心里的地位
Beer pong is my new potatoes.
可是
Well, the--
漂亮
Yes!
百投百中
Cannot be denied!
两位都非常棒
All right, guys, I like what I'm seeing here.
臂力惊人 全神贯注
Strong arms! Full hearts!
这位女士疯了
This lady's lost it.
别这样 安吉心里有数
C'mon. Angie had a vision.
我觉得这场面有点诺曼·洛克威尔的风格
I think it has something to do with Norman Rockwell.
美国画家 擅长描绘儿童题材
我们居然跟你是同龄人
How are we the same age as you?
格雷厄姆 你做得很好
Graham, you're doing great!
真的 如果你们需要牛仔帽什么的
Really, tell me if you guys need any,
就跟我说
you know, cowboy hats.
我明白这项运动的魅力了
I'm starting to understand the appeal of this.
是啊 有些发人深省
Yeah. It's kind of meditative.
感觉像是付出就有回报
It's like you give and you receive.
付出 就有回报
Give and you receive.
小心 别碰到那颗肉质植物上了
Careful! Don't hit that succulent.
不会的
I would never.
那是巴巴里无花果
It's a Barbary fig.
你听到没 妈妈 欧文也是植物控
Are you hearing this, Mom? Owen's a plant bro, too!
天啊
Oh, my God!
-快说 你幼儿园老师叫什么 -不知道
- Quick, what was your kindergarten teacher's name? - I don't know.
天啊 因为你有脑震荡了
Oh, my God. That's 'cause you have a concussion.
不是 因为她辞职去加油站工作了
No, it's because she quit to work at that gas station
那样赚得更多
to make more money.
很公平
This is only fair.
我给了他一拳 他又扔了一球回来
I took a swing, he took a shot right back.
格雷厄姆 他不是故意的
Graham, he didn't hit you on purpose.
他应该只是紧张
He was probably just nervous.
像你一样
Like you were.
我知道我总有一天要见你男朋友的
I knew I'd meet your boyfriend someday.
怎么 你还准备一直单身不成
What, are you gonna stay single?
像你这么抢手的辣妹可能吗
You're a hot tamale.
不过我没想过会那么别扭
But I didn't expect to feel so weird about it.
别扭是应该的 孩子
You can feel as weird as you want to, buddy.
我明白的
I get it.
我也很紧张
I'm nervous, too.
这对我们两个来说都是前所未有的
This is new territory for both of us.
可是你看 我们会熬过去的
But hey, we're getting through it.
不算完全风平浪静 但还是能熬过去的
Not unscathed, but still, through it.
其实我挺喜欢欧文的
I actually like Owen.
那很好啊
Good.
我觉得我好像见过他
I feel like I've met him before.
不 你没有
But you haven't.
今天是头一回
No, today was the first time.
格雷厄姆
Graham.
还好你没事
Oh, thank God you're okay.
我知道我看起来运动细胞挺好 但我不是
I know I look athletic, but I'm not.
不用担心 我们扯平了
Don't worry about it. We're even.
你打我的那拳还蛮有力道的
Pretty good shot you got me with.
要保护我心爱的女士时 我绝不犹豫
I won't hesitate to defend my lady.
我倒是能教你几招
I could teach you some moves.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
好啊 我就听听你的指导
All right. I could use a lesson.
这回我准备好防御了 你要用什么招
I'm ready for you this time, though. What do you got?
这样 一二三四 刺拳
So, we got one, two, three, four, jab...
掌刀 掌刀 掌刀 掌刀
...karate chop, karate chop, karate chop, karate chop...
然后呢
...and then, um --
安吉
Hey, Angie?
嗯
Yeah?
我们一直在合计 但是吧
We've been talking, and, well...
罗里跑哪去了
where's Rory?
垃圾
Garbage.
垃圾
Garbage.
这条还行
This is okay.
这条垃圾
And garbage.
特蕾西 罗里的事我很抱歉
Tracy, can I just say I'm so sorry about Rory.
是因为他提议我推出《情景问答》的节目
Sorry for how he pitched me the game show "Scenarios!"
还是他说你觉得我是个恶霸
or for how he said you think I'm a hard-ass?
-他劝你推出《情景问答》了 -没错
- He pitched you "Scenarios!"? - Yes, he did.
那我应该说"不用谢"吧
Well, then maybe I should be saying "You're welcome."
不应该
?No.
好吧 那我道歉
Okay, I'll apologize, then.
罗里总觉得
Rory just has it in his mind
电视台里丑闻满天飞
that a news station should be full of scandal.
当他发现没有的时候 就会开始编
And when he saw that there wasn't any, he made some up.
所以你没说过我是恶霸吗
So you didn't say I'm a hard-ass?
不可能 侯塞 我说了 我很后悔
No way, José. I said it. I feel very bad about it, too.
但是说实话
But if I'm being honest...
那只是因为我有点怕你
i-it's just because I-I'm a little intimidated by you.
你让我很紧张
You make me nervous,
可能是因为我觉得你很了不起
and I think it's 'cause I think very highly of you.
我...我也觉得你很了不起
Well, I -- You know, I think very...highly of you, too.
真的吗
You do?
当然 你成长得很快[性成熟]
Yeah, you're really blossoming.
作为气象员
As a weatherman.
如果听起来怪怪的 很抱歉
And I'm very sorry if that was weird.
不 谢谢你夸奖我
No. Thank you for saying nice stuff.
麦考米克
McCormick.
你下班了
You're off.
把胳膊养好了再来吧
Come back when your arm is healed.
我不能让你在报天气的时候
I can't have the weather reported by someone
从头到尾指着贝克斯菲尔德
who's always pointing to Bakersfield.
我不能白打了这么多修容啊
Well, I'm not letting this contouring go to waste.
老子要去吃晚餐了
Daddy's going to dinner.
他没意见啊
He took that well.
你又可以上了
So you're back on.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
不会的
I won't.
就这样
And there it is.
女士们先生们 出人意料的反转
Ladies and gentlemen, the twist no one saw coming.
这是爱情故事啊
We are in a love story!
什么 你和弗里兹
What? ?You and Freeze.
不 太荒唐了
No! That's crazy.
承认吧 我注意到了
Just admit it -- I'm onto something.
你脸红了
You're blushing.
没有 这是腮红
I am not! It's rouge!
比利给我涂多了
Billy got me all tarted up.
我了解腮红
I know rouge.
那不是腮红
That ain't rouge.
不行
No.
行 我喜欢这个
Yes. I like that one.
你还好吗
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表