剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
安吉 我就是来看看你
Angie? I just came to check on you.
送孩子们去夏令营时你好像不太开心
You, uh, didn't seem to love sending our kids off to camp.
大巴抢走了我的宝贝
That bus took my baby!
安吉
Angie!
我崩溃了
I'm having a meltdown.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
我本来那么向往夏天的自♥由♥
I was so excited for my summer freedom,
但是看到大巴开走的时候 我就控制不住了
and then I see that bus pulling away, and I just lost it.
我明白 把孩子送上太空感觉很奇怪
I get it. It's weird. We sent our kids to space!
或者说离洛杉矶两小时车程的沙漠里
Or a simulated version of space at a camp in the desert
模拟的太空环境
two hours outside of Los Angeles.
不过没关系 有人照顾他们
But hey, they are in good hands.
我见了兰斯·巴斯 他很...
I met Lance Bass, and he really is --
我知道你见他了 别再用兰斯·巴斯炫耀了
I know you met him! Stop name-dropping Lance Bass!
我知道你现在很激动 我理解
Okay, I can tell that you are on edge, and I get it.
我们可以把注意力转移到
You know, we can focus on
孩子们走了以后 我们可以做什么
all the things we can do now that we're kid-free.
比如说醉酒巡游
?I mean, booze cruise.
我们一直都想尝试脱口秀
We've always wanted to try stand-up.
成人比萨派对怎么样
Grown-ups-only pizza party -- question mark?
我知道了
Oh, I got it.
我要去把格雷厄姆接回来
I'm gonna go pick up Graham.
-什么 -我可以的
- What? - ?Yeah. I can do this.
我这就去接他
I'm gonna go get him.
你听到我说醉酒巡游了吗
Okay, did you hear the thing I said about booze cruise?
因为那个更健康一点...
'Cause I think that's a healthier area --
那我就不能和格雷厄姆在一起了
But then I wouldn't be with Graham.
如果我去接格雷厄姆 就能和他在一起了
If I go pick up Graham, then, I'm gonna be with Graham.
到时候也可以喝酒
And I can still drink.
那我开车带你去
Okay, then I'm gonna drive you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - ?Yeah.
我不想让你一个人去
I don't want you to be alone right now.
你对我真好
That means a lot to me.
因为我的车没油了 一点都没了
Because I'm out of gas -- like, all the way out.
公路旅行
Road trip!
单亲
第一季 第二十三集[季终]
然后我向车窗外一看
And I look out my car window,
看到她 波比和罗恩在一起
a-and there she is -- Poppy, with Ron,
像对日战争胜利日的青少年一样拥吻
necking like a couple teens on V-J Day.
-道格拉斯 -我们回来了 爸爸
- Yo, D-Glass! - We're home, Dad.
米吉 我正忙着呢
Hey, Miggy. I'm dealing with something here.
你10年后再回来行吗
Can you come back in 10 years?
不不不 我们有东西要给你看
No, no, no. There's something we got to show you.
穿好衣服 老头
And get dressed, old man.
你还没退休呢
You're not retired yet.
怎么回事
What the hell?!
不 我的运动鞋进沙子了
Oh, no! There's sand in my sneakers.
肯定有更好的办法
There's got to be a better way.
隆重介绍...
Presenting...
沙滩运动鞋
Beach Sneaks.
采用专利沙滩运动鞋技术...
Using proprietary Beach Sneaks technology --
就是在鞋上套个袋子 我明白
It's a bag on a shoe. I get it.
那就不多说废话了
Well, then, let's cut to the chase.
我给你优先入股的机会
I'm giving you the chance to get in on the ground floor.
怎么样
What do you say?
把我的钱都拿去吧
Take every penny I have.
太棒了
Yay! ?Oh! ?Yes!
我骗你们的
That was insincere.
我不会为这个创意出一分钱
I will give you nothing for this idea.
快走吧
Off you go.
你们的创意太烂了
Your idea stinks.
即使不烂 我也不会投资
And if it didn't, I still wouldn't invest,
因为你们根本没有商业头脑
because you clearly have no idea about business.
我们应该谈谈昨晚的事
We need to talk about last night.
不 我们应该谈谈
No, we need to talk about an opportunity
-一个改变人生的机会 -不 你该走了
- that'll change your life, right? - Nah. You're leaving.
-很好 -大家都喜欢穿运动鞋
- Terrific. - Everyone loves to wear sneak--
我能问个问题吗
Can I pose a quesh?
看到我们去了 格雷厄姆会怎么想
How's Graham gonna feel about us showing up?
如果开营第一天只有他被接走了
What if he's not happy being the only kid
他不高兴怎么办
taken out of camp the first day?
我不想考虑这个问题
I don't want to focus on that.
我只想和他在一起
I just want to focus on the part where he's with me,
在我们家不出去
in our house, staying there, and not leaving.
安吉 你会不会有被遗弃恐惧症
Angie, is it possible you have abandonment issues?
我吗
Me?
好吧
Fine.
就是我的问题
Make it about me.
但即使我真的有"被遗弃恐惧症"
But, you know, if I do have "Abandonment issues,"
那也是因为所有人都会离去
it's only because everybody leaves.
这是自然规律
That's how the world works.
-所有人 -对 所有人
- Everybody? - ?Yeah, everybody.
祖父母 宠物 鲍比·费舍尔
Grandparents, pets, Bobby Fischer --
-那家伙去哪了 -不知道
- where the hell is that guy? - ?I don't know.
学年结束后的每一个老师
Every teacher at the end of the school year --
都走了 好像一切都没有意义
just gone, like it all meant nothing,
格雷厄姆的爸爸 我拥有过的每一支笔
Graham's dad, every pen I've ever owned.
等等 回到上一个
O...kay. Let's go back one.
我的笔都去哪了
Where do all the pens go?
不可能都在沙发垫下面
They can't all be in the couch cushions.
格雷厄姆的爸爸
Graham's dad?
你从没提起过他 可以说说吗
You never say anything about him. Can we talk about that?
我不想谈这个 提起他我就火大
I don't like to talk about it. I get super pissed.
安吉
Angie.
行吧
Fine.
当时我在音乐节里卖♥♥东西
I was working the merch table at a music festival.
那会儿刚被美国鹰炒了
I'd just been fired from American Eagle.
有一晚 我边吃西班牙油条边随音乐摇摆
And one night, I was jamming on a churro,
突然听到了台上传来了一声巨吼
when I hear a killer scream coming from the stage.
我抬头一看
I look up,
看见了此生见过最帅气的男人
and there is the sexiest man I had ever seen,
狂野地弹着吉他
shredding on his guitar.
德瑞克
Derek.
我们四目相对
We locked eyes.
仿佛命中注定一样
It seemed like fate.
他把吉他的拨片扔给了我
He threw me his guitar pick.
那晚我加入了他们的巡演
That night, I joined them on tour.
整个夏天都住在大巴上
I was on that bus all summer.
臭气熏天 但我很喜欢
It was super stinky, but I loved it.
我也爱他
And I loved him.
天啊 你住过巡演大巴吗
Oh, my God. You lived on a tour bus?
你和乐队成员有没有去旅游
Did you and the band members go sightseeing on --
闭嘴 是你要听的
Shut up! You asked for this story!
总之
Anyway...
一切都很美妙
it was magical.
但之后
But then...
巡演了六周左右 我告诉他我怀孕了
about six weeks into the tour, I told him I was pregnant.
他看上去很开心
And he seemed really happy.
我们还说巡演途中养育孩子会很酷呢
We talked about how cool it would be to raise a kid on the road.
然后...
Next thing I knew...
他就把我丢在了萨克拉门托的大巴站
he left me at a bus stop in Sacramento.
所以
So...
主要是被遗弃恐惧症吧
it's mostly abandonment issues.
但我也不喜欢大巴
But I got a bus thing, too.
安吉 真遗憾
Oh, Angie, I'm so sorry.
该死 我生气了
Damn it! Now I'm pissed!
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen!
我得摇滚一下
I need to rock!
只有一种兽医
There's only one veterinarian
能阉♥割♥狗狗
who should be allowed to neuter dogs,
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表