剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Oh, buddy, I'm sorry.
接着兔耳朵就开始嘲笑我
Then Bunny Ears teased me.
然后我就跟她分手了
So I dumped her.
我不需要她在我身边吵
I don't need that noise.
哎呦喂
Daaaaaaamn!
干得漂亮
Nice work.
*非常感谢*
*Danke schoen*
*亲爱的 非常感谢*
*Darling, danke schoen*
*感谢你带来的苦与乐*
*Thank you for all the joy and pain*
发球
...the serve.
然后他就被球砸了
And he's just, "Pshhhhh!"
接着我说"别惹我
And I said, "Don't mess with me
我可是有史以来最好的排球运动员"
'cause I'm the best volleyball player of all time!"
我今晚还发了一次飙
I also threw a rager tonight!
什么
What?!
在座的有人喜欢木偶吗
Does anyone here like puppets?!
别一下子都喜欢上啊 天哪
Not all at once, kids. Geez!
"别拿着那个靠近我 我过敏"
"Don't come near me with that. I'm allergic."
"把大象带出来"
"Bring on the elephants!"
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表