剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
她坚强又勇敢
She's so strong, and she's so brave
即使没有番茄酱的帮助
that the fry, even without any help from the ketchup,
薯条也非常好吃
managed to turn out awesome.
你对薯条太执着了
You're going crazy about French fries!
你有意见就写给意见箱吧
This is what our comment box is for.
你又要逃吗 典型的德瑞克做法
Running away again, huh? Typical Derek!
-有困难 你就逃跑 -不
- Things get hard, and you just take off! - ?No!
这次你跑不了了 鞋屁♥股♥
Well, not this time, you shoe-butt!
-喇叭头 -注意你的用词
- You honk-head! - ?Language!
拉佐快餐店是家族企业
Ratso's is a family establishment.
好吧
Okay.
别这样 你弄疼我的脸了
Please stop, 'cause you're -- you're hurting my face.
不 不像你 我不是轻易放弃的人
No. 'Cause unlike you, I'm not a quitter.
安吉
Angie?
天啊
Oh, my God.
是你
It's you.
这个疯子是你丈夫吗
Is this lunatic your husband?
算了 不重要了
Whatever. It doesn't matter.
我有很多话想跟你说
There's so much I want to tell you.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
不行 我
No. I...
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
威尔 上车
Will, get in the car.
那等你准备好了
Well, when you are ready...
光盘碎片上有我的电邮地址
my e-mail's on this broken CD shard.
他叫格雷厄姆
His name is Graham.
那就是德瑞克
So...that was Derek.
我和罗恩结束了
I'm done with Ron.
这次是认真的
And I mean it this time.
我让他娶莎伦
I told him to marry Sharon.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
昨晚 我过来
Last night, when I came by,
不是来还西服的
I, uh, I wasn't returning a blazer.
我是想告诉你
I-I wanted to come to tell you...
我
that I...
感觉
feelings...
我知道 道格拉斯
I know, Douglas.
好吧
Okay.
不知道现在是什么情况
I'm not sure what happens now.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
但我知道我前夫半小时后就要结婚了
I do know that my ex-husband's getting married in half an hour,
而我得换衣服自己去了
and I have to get dressed and go to it -- alone.
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
罗里已经在现场了
Well, Rory's in it.
他在"管理"全局
He's "Stage managing" the whole thing,
所以我必须得去
so I have to go.
我是说不会让你一个人去的
No, I-I mean you're not going alone.
我都吃不出来
I can't tell if these are supposed to be
这些是芝麻还是沙子了
sesame seeds or sand...
也有可能是骨头渣
or possibly little pieces of bone.
你之前真的很吓人
Man, you were genuinely scary back there.
你把他的光盘掰成了两半
You broke his CD in half.
不用谢 现在你有他的电邮了
Yes. You're welcome. Now you have his e-mail.
你打算怎么办
What do you think you'll do with that?
我不知道 我还没想好
Oh, I don't know. I haven't decided yet.
我有点想帮他注册
I mean, part of me wants to just sign him up
一大堆垃圾邮件
for a bunch of mailing lists.
那太爽了
That'd be awesome.
我又有点想
And the other part of me wants to...
跟他联♥系♥一下
reach out and maybe talk
都八年了 想找他聊聊
for the first time in eight years.
你会想明白的
Well, you'll figure it out.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你为我出头
Thank you for Hulking Out for me.
我都不知道你还能这么冲动
I did not know you had that in you.
我也不知道
I did not, either.
天啊 太尴尬了
God, that was embarrassing.
不用觉得尴尬
No need to be embarrassed.
尴尬的应该是德瑞克
Derek is the one that should be embarrassed.
你看到他项链了吗
Did you see his necklace?
上面写着
It said...
-深呼吸 -深呼吸
- "Breathe." - "Breathe."
我肯定猜不到你喜欢这样的
Yeah, I wouldn't have guessed that that was your type.
过去是这样
I mean, it -- it used to be.
现在不同了
I like... different things now.
你喜欢什么类型的
What's your type?
头发很好看的慌乱女记者
It's like a flustered newswoman with perfect hair
-就像 -是啊
- who's like... - ?Yeah.
-她真的很难取笑 -是的
- She -- She's really hard to make fun of. - ?Yeah, that.
她很可爱
She's -- She's lovely.
是的
Yeah, she is.
但我还喜欢其他类型的
But I have other types.
是吗 比如呢
Oh, yeah? Like...what?
我用人造格兰诺拉麦片做了一个宝宝啊
I did make a baby with a human granola bar.
嗯
Right.
谢谢你说的那些
Well...thanks for saying all that stuff.
你对父亲和番茄酱见解很深啊
You made a lot of good points about fatherhood and ketchup.
我能说什么呢 我很在意调味品
What can I say? I care deeply about condiments.
还有你
And you.
从来没有人这么支持过我
No one's ever stood up for me like that.
一直是我和格雷厄姆对抗世界
It's always been me and Graham against the world.
不是所有人都会离去 安吉
Well... not everybody leaves, Angie.
苏菲
Sophie!
爸爸 这太酷了
Dad, this is so cool.
我们要进入太空模拟器
We're about to go into the space simulator,
然后兰斯会教我们
and then Lance is gonna teach us
《芝加哥》的舞蹈
the choreography from "Chicago"!
不会吧
No way! ?
小苏 格雷厄姆在吗 我想看看他还活着吗
Hey, Soph, is Graham there? I need a proof-of-life.
?妈妈
Hi, Mom!
不说了 我玩得太开心了
Can't talk. Having too much fun.
爱你
Love you!
三 二 一 起飞
Three, two, one, blastoff!
再见
Bye!
我希望他能想我 然后很难过 是不是很坏
Am I a monster for wishing he was sad and missing me?
我很嫉妒他们可以学
Am I a monster for being so jealous
《芝加哥》的舞蹈 我坏不坏
that they're learning that "Chicago" Choreography?
-天哪 我想去太空营 -我也是
- Gosh, I want to go to Space Camp! - ?Me too!
我说不定也能去 我有兰斯·巴斯的号♥码
I could probably get in, too. I have Lance Bass' cellphone.
他在图享网上粉我了
He follows me on Instagram.
聊不下去了
And I'm done.
欢迎光临我们的婚礼
罗恩&莎伦
我总得进去吧
Well, I guess I got to go in at some point.
等等吧
Give it a minute.
他们在那儿
There they are!
我们尽可能快地来了
We came as fast as we could.
天哪
Oh, my God!
大家都来了
Everybody's here.
我说了你不会一个人的
See, when I told you you wouldn't have to go in alone,
我没开玩笑
I meant you wouldn't have to go in alone.
那个 安吉和我身上有味道
Here's the thing -- Angie and I do not smell good,
但我们有几磅罗非鱼
but we do have multiple pounds of tilapia
有人想吃吗
if anybody's interested.
等这事结束后
We're gonna need to break this down
你可得好好跟我说说是怎么回事
for like a thousand hours when this things is done.
妹子 真的太扯了
Girl, you have no idea.
我给你买♥♥了个
Hey, I got yourself the...
-看 -你给我买♥♥了个网站
- Look. - You bought me a website?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表