剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
So that's great. Happy for him.
我亲了道格拉斯
I kissed Douglas.
-福格蒂吗 -没错
- Fogerty? ?- Yes.
-道格拉斯·福格蒂 -没错
- Douglas Fogerty? ?- Yes.
-道格拉斯·福格蒂吗 -是
- Douglas Fogerty? ?- Yep.
不
No!
-你喝多了吗 -是倒好了
- Were you drunk? - ?I wish.
那就能说得通了 就这么
That would explain it. It just-
发生了 就跟克里斯·哈里森说的一样
It happened, like Chris Harrison said it would.
你享受吗
Did you like it?
道格拉斯哪里我都不喜欢
I mean, Douglas stands for everything that I hate.
他管晚餐叫晚饭
He calls dinner "Supper."
不过 我也没有不享受
But...I mean, I didn't not like it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你很享受
You liked it!
他呢
Did he?
他当然享受 你那么正点
Of course he did. You're a total piece.
-谢谢夸奖 -之后呢
- Thanks, girl. - So, what happened after?
没了 我们连话 我还没见到他
Nothing. We haven't talked -- I mean, I haven't even seen him.
你没喝多吗
And you weren't drunk?
姐妹 你已经问过了
Girl, you already asked me that!
那是我喝多了吗 怎么回事啊
Am I drunk? What's happening?!
我得去弄明白
I gotta figure this out.
我靠
Damn.
又在餐桌前受惊了
Another crazy day at the picnic tables.
前世我死于船难
In a past life, I died on a ship.
好吧
All right.
盐水够味 爽滑吸溜
Strong brine, smooth finish.
这是上好的东湾小帘蛤
This is a delicious East Bay littleneck.
看我这样如何
How am I doing?
太专业了
You've become a real pro.
太好了
Yes!
我得去见我的化妆师了
Ooh, gotta go meet my makeup guy.
化妆师
Your makeup guy?
博比叫我盖住我的文身
Bobbi wants me to cover up my tattoos.
我们在海滩烤蛤蜊 我得脱掉上衣
The clam bake's on the beach, so I'll have my shirt off,
但她说我的文身和蛤蜊不搭
and she says my tattoos don't go with clams.
米基 你听听你都说了什么
Miggy, do you hear yourself?
你就像她的芭比娃娃一样
She's treating you like a Barbie doll.
我才不是娃娃 我是她男朋友
I'm not a doll. I'm a boyfriend.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Yeah.
可能我一直在照顾杰克
W-Well, maybe I've been so busy taking care of Jack,
需要有个人来照顾我
I like having someone take care of me.
我不能眼睁睁地看着你变一个人
Well, I can't stand by and watch you erase your Miggy-ness.
苏菲
S-Sophie --
听起来不错啊
Eh, sounds like a pretty sweet setup.
要我说
I say just go limp
就放开了玩吧 小伙子
and enjoy the easy river, muchacho.
不好意思我迟到了
Sorry I am late.
饭店好多人
The restaurant was packed,
然后我们被盖伊·麦考米克撞见了
and then Guy McCormick crashed our dinner,
长话短说 我们只能打给他的赞助商
and long story short, we had to call his sponsor.
我就没注意时间
I just lost track of time,
但是回来了
but I'm here now...
准备开始看第八集
ready to watch episode 8,
"血火之风"
"The Winds of Bloodfire."
*比武 比武 比武 比武*
*Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust*
我看过了
I already watched it.
你不等我就看完了
You watched it? Without me?
是啊 你说你几小时前就会回来
Well, yeah. I mean, you said you were gonna be here hours ago,
可你没有 所以我就看了
and then you weren't, so...I watched it.
你看起来有点生气
Okay. You seem upset.
恰恰相反
Au contraire!
我很开心所有人都找到了另一半
I am thrilled that everyone is finding love.
太高兴了
Over the moon!
所有人
"Everyone"?
你特蕾西 米基还有波比
You and Tracy, Miggy, Poppy --
波比和谁
Who's Poppy into?
没谁
No one!
你要是知道了 肯定得炸
And if you knew, it would blow your mind!
所以你为了惩罚我就不跟我分享八卦
Okay, so now you're punishing me by withholding gossip?
是你先背着我看了第八集
You know what? You're the one who watched the episode without me.
你才是叛徒
You're the betrayer.
你才是那个半手的特瑞利亚
You are the half-hand of Tirélea.
我觉得我们应该分开看《比武》
I think we should "Joust" separately.
-你不是认真的 -我不能依赖你
- You don't mean that. - I can't depend on you.
你还没准备好刷剧
You are not committed to the Tournament!
我准备好了
Yes, I am!
你只是生气终于轮到我放鸽子了
You're just mad 'cause I'm finally the one canceling plans.
你和欧文谈恋爱的时候 一直是你放鸽子
When you were with Owen, you would cancel on me all the time.
你还给我发过"抱歉 我要去打炮了"
You even texted me once, "Sorry. Got a ticket to Bone Town"!
那是去当克斯小镇的往返旅行
Okay, it was a round trip to Doinks-ville,
拒绝人家多不合适啊
and it would've been rude to refuse it!
那时我一个人在家
Meanwhile, I'm at home, single,
刷完了《行星地球》
binge-watching "Planet Earth" On my own,
我也没说啥啊
and I got by fine.
我们还是各回各家吧
Well, I guess we're good on our own.
我这就退了你的网飞账户
I'll just log out of your Netflix account.
-很好 -非常好
- Good! - ?Great!
-完美 -棒极了
- Wonderful! - ?Awesome!
退啊
Do it!
登出
这就退
I'm doing it!
好了
Okay.
那我也该走了
Uh, I guess... I'll be going, then.
你可以再登录一下吗
Actually, can you log back in really quick?
我太冲动了
That was a crazy move.
我不想自己付钱
I don't want to pay for my own account.
波比
Poppy.
昨晚
So, about last night --
那个吻
the...kiss.
嗯
Yes.
那个吻 我也在
Yes, the kiss. I-I was there.
嗯
Right.
我们谈谈吗 还是
Should we...talk about it, or...?
好啊
Sure. Yeah.
谈吧
Talk.
那啥
H-Hey, you know what?
托尼 在给我做晚饭
Tony is, uh, making me supper, and, uh...
一起吗 还是
...would you care to join, or...?
和你一起吃晚饭
Uh, join you? For dinner?
像约会那样
Like -- Like a date?
也不一定
Well, it doesn't have to be a date.
也可以是吧
Or it -- it could be, I guess.
我们可以为罗里的胜利举杯
?We could toast to Rory winning.
好
Okay.
太扯了吧
Was that crazy or what?
兔耳朵就这么退赛了
I mean, Bunny Ears just dropped out of the race.
真是天意啊
That was an act of God.
你为什么表情怪怪的
Why do you have a weird look?
-什么 -你是不是动了手脚
- What.. - ?Did you do something?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
关键是兔子退出了比赛
The point is, the rabbit is out of the race.
你做了什么 道格拉斯
What did you do, Douglas?
我只是鼓励她别竞选了
I merely encouraged her to step aside.
波比 有钱能使鬼推磨
Look, Poppy, everyone has their price,
她只要一辆六百块的踏板摩托
and her price was a $600 scooter.
她本来想要水上摩托的
I talked her down from a Jet Ski.
你居然操纵孩子的选举
You rigged a child's election?
你有病吗
What is wrong with you?!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表