剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
波比是全世界最好的人
Poppy's the best person in the world.
比你们不认识的那个德韦恩要好
And that includes this dude Dwayne you guys don't know.
不知道为什么 她相信我
And for some reason, she believes in me,
我想给她相信我的理由
and I want to give her a reason to believe.
但我做不到
But I can't.
我该把酒瓶领带收起来了
So, it's -- it's time for me to hang up my wine tie.
我配不上这份工作
I don't deserve this job.
这是用夹子别上的
Okay. It's a clip-on.
-他怎么了 -我们必须帮帮他
- What happened to that boy? - We have to help him, don't we?
是啊
Yeah, we do.
-开钻 -开钻
- It's screw time. - Screw time.
加油 拧 加油 加油
Come on, twist! Come on. Come on.
声音大点也没事
Don't be afraid to make a little noise.
-腿也要用力 -不 顺时针
- Get your legs involved! - No, clockwise! Clockwise!
马上就成功了
I...almost got it!
-谢谢 我做到了 -太棒了
- Thank you. I did it! - Really, really good.
你们在欢呼什么
What's everyone cheering about?
我们欢呼是因为米基...
We're cheering because Miggy...
特别好
is so great.
他是第一个赢得我尊重的异性恋
First straight man I've ever respected.
还有 这是谁家孩子
Also, whose kid is this?
米基
Miggy!
他确实不错
He's one of the good ones.
小瓜
生命庆典
安息吧 小瓜
你好 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
别忘了这不是葬礼
Please remember that this is not a funeral.
而是生命的庆典
It's a celebration of life.
-爸爸 -苏菲
- Daddy! - Sophie!
我等不及要看幻灯片了
I can't wait to see the slideshow!
你可以等 相信我
You can wait. Trust me.
大家一起"喔喔"
Can I get a womp-womp?!
这到底是谁的生日派对
Whose birthday party is this, anyway?
你妈妈怎么了
What's wrong with your mom?
她今天莫名其妙做了肠镜检查
She got a colonoscopy today for pretty much no reason.
倒满
To the brim.
没问题
I got you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们应该谈谈宠物店的事
We should...talk about what happened at the pet store.
我很担心
I'm worried.
我也是
Me too.
拉杰太不称职了
Raj is so bad at his job.
好吧 我在卡温格的宠物店失态了
Okay, I had a breakdown at a pet store on Cahuenga.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我没去面对萝斯的死
I-I -- I haven't dealt with Rose's death.
一切都很模糊
It was all a blur.
她死了 我要带10个月的双胞胎
You know, she died, and I had 10-month-old twins.
才刚长牙
They were teething.
这比征兵还可怕
It was scarier than the draft.
我没时间哀悼
I didn't have time to grieve.
我已经尽力了
I-I was doing the best I could.
她们当时太小了
They were so little.
道格拉斯 你做得很棒
Douglas, what you did was amazing.
但她们不小了 她们
But they're not little anymore. They're --
她们需要你的指引
They're looking to you for guidance.
我这有这些
It's all I had.
感谢大家赏脸
Thank you all for coming.
如果有人被感动了 想聊聊小瓜
If you are moved to speak about Pickle,
请便
please do so.
我想说
I want to say something.
生活太扯了
Life is crazy.
我刚做了肠镜检查
I just got a colonoscopy!
结果出来了
And the results are in.
我屁♥股♥特别棒
I got an A-plus butt.
没错
Yep.
威尔也有屁♥股♥
Will's got a butt, too!
我觉得还行
I'm down with that.
其实仔细想想 大家都有屁♥股♥
I guess a lot of us have butts, when you really think about it.
我们到头来也没什么不同
We're not that different, after all.
安息吧 小瓜 你真是一只好猫
R.I.P., Pickle. You were one hell of a cat.
-没了 -谢谢 安吉
- That's all. - Thank you, Angie.
我来分享一下吧
Now I'll share.
小瓜有趣善良
Pickle was funny, kind,
而且还能打盹儿
and, my God, could she nap.
宠物店说豚鼠的价格是25块
The pet store says the price of a guinea pig is $25,
但小瓜是无价的
but you can't put a price on Pickle.
我不知道这意味着什么 但我知道一件事
I don't know what it all means, but I do know one thing --
天堂会多一点毛 并且更加可爱
Heaven just got a little furrier and a lot cuter.
晚安 小王子
Good night, sweet princess.
现在我想请小瓜两位妈妈
Now, I would like to invite Pickle's two moms,
艾玛和艾米上台
Emma and Amy, up to the podium.
孩子们
Girls.
其实宠物是无法替代的
Look, it turns out, you can't replace a pet.
人也是一样
Or people.
缅怀她是很重要的
And it's important to remember her,
多愁善感一点也没事
and it's okay to feel something.
好吗
Okay?
如果你们想说点什么
So, if you feel like you want to speak,
那就说吧
then you should speak.
好
All right.
小瓜是个豚鼠
Pickle was a guinea pig.
她是棕白相间的
She was brown and white.
喜欢硬纸板
She liked cardboard.
有次她打喷嚏听起来特别傻
Once, she sneezed, and it sounded stupid.
她是这样吃东西的
She would eat like this.
她们真的敞开心扉了
They're really opening up.
对了 罗里 我们原谅你了
Also, Rory, we forgive you.
谢谢
Thank you!
我觉得小瓜是愿意让我继续跳舞的
I think Pickle would want me to dance again.
米基 音乐起
Miggy! Drop the beat!
-罗里 -走起
- Okay, Rory! - Okay, okay.
不错哟 不错哟
I see you! I see you!
别动
Stop.
我想让你们多了解一下妈妈
I want you to know more about your mom.
所以我要跟你们说说她
Which means I need to start talking about her.
开始了
So...here we go.
我会告诉你们一切
I'll tell you everything,
从我们初识的地方开始
beginning with the first place we met.
就在这
It was right here.
一见钟情
It was love at first sight.
-热舞[扭扭乐] -太酷了
- Hot Twists! - That's so cool.
她会做椒盐脆饼干吗
Did she make pretzels?
不会
Not exactly.
她是职业扭扭乐玩家吗
Was she a professional Twister player?
算是吧
In a way.
怪不得我们扭扭乐这么厉害
I bet that's why we're so good at Twister!
再说说她呗
Tell us more about her.
尽管说 大块头
Yeah, take it away, big guy.
你们也知道 她真名叫萝斯
Well, as you know, her real name was Rose...
但她的艺名叫玫瑰
but her stage name was Rosé.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表