剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
对不起 但我不觉得我能办得到
I'm sorry, but I just don't see myself there.
值得一提的是 我很享受这两周
For what It's worth, I loved all two weeks of this.
我也是
Me too.
我很高兴能在事态良好时结束这段关系
And I'm glad we got out while It's good.
好了 快点 广♥告♥结束了
All right, come on. we're back from commercials.
该来第三轮了
Time for Round Three!
罗里 好消息 我们打算跳过第三轮
Rory, some good news. we're gonna skip Round Three.
我和马克决定分手了 所以
Mark and I decided to stop seeing each other, so...
多亏了"情景问答"
All thanks to "Scenarios!"
是啊 这游戏很不错 罗里
Yeah. It's a great game, Rory.
多谢
Thanks.
好吧 节目结束了
Okay. That's our show.
"情景问答"的来宾可以
Guests of "Scenarios!" get to stay
入住世界闻名的世纪广场酒店
at the world-famous Century Plaza Hotel.
这算是第三轮吗
Is this part of Round Three?
应该不是
I don't think so.
有人能告诉我到底怎么回事吗
Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on here?
威尔
Will?
杰姬 那个本该在今晚
All right, Jackie, the person who was supposed to deliver
给你送外卖♥♥的人 是我
your groceries tonight is me.
我就是布兰妮45
I'm Britney45.
等等 真的假的
Wait, seriously?
假的
No!
不是 威尔只是在给朋友帮忙
No, Will was just helping a friend in need.
是我 我才是布兰妮45
Me. I am Britney45.
没错 在我之前有44个布兰妮
that's right, 44 other Britneys joined Beck+Call
加入了"有求必应"
before me.
我不知道这是什么情况
Look, I have no idea What's happening,
但楼下还有个派对等着我 而且...
but I have a party downstairs, and I --
我才是布兰妮45
Look, I'm Britney45!
我没有好好给你送外卖♥♥
And I did a garbage job with your groceries!
谢谢你们 但我必须敢作敢当
Thank you, guys, but I-I gotta own this.
杰姬 我晚上兼♥职♥送外卖♥♥
Jackie, I moonlight as a grocery delivery person.
生活不易
Things aren't easy.
我手头本来就紧 学校又组织旅行
Money is tight as is, and then the class trip comes up,
动不动就有花钱的地方
and there's always some new thing to pay for.
我时刻都处于崩溃的边缘
I'm at a low-level freak out at all times.
所以 如果你想给我打零星
So, you know, if you want to give me zero stars,
那就打吧
go right ahead.
这不算什么事
I deal with harder crap every day.
安吉
Oh, Angie.
我很理解你
I hear you.
表面上我的生活一帆风顺
Yeah, it may seem like I have the perfect life
拥有完美的房♥子
and I have the perfect house,
但我创立"杰姬有生意"公♥司♥是有原因的
but there's a reason I started Jackie Has a Business, LLC.
我和杰瑞德的经济状况也不容乐观
Financially, things with Jared and me aren't great.
我...
Oh. I --
我根本不知道
I had no idea.
你真的理解
You really get it.
《哥谭》在南非推广受阻
"Gotham" isn't syndicating well in South America.
我可能要辞掉社交媒体助理了
I might have to let go of my Social Media Assistant.
不 不 你和我的情况不同
Yeah, no, no, that's -- Your thing is different.
我们的境遇完全相同
No, we're in the exact same boat.
我要给你打五星
I'm giving you five stars.
我不想要你可怜我 好吗
No, I don't want your pity stars, okay?
你给我打四星吧
You can give me four stars.
如果你不提
If you could avoid saying
我把你的食品扔进树丛里 就更好了
that I threw your food in the bushes, that'd be great.
你把我的食品扔到树丛里了
You threw my food in the bushes?
三星就行
Three stars is fine.
任何女人都无法拒绝动物公仔
No woman can resist a plush animal.
我的后车窗里有六个呢
I got six in my car rear window right now.
快走吧 你这个英俊的小恶魔
Now get out of here, you handsome little devil.
等等 等一下
Wai-- Wai-- Ba-- Hold on.
天呐 小孩真脏
God, kids are nasty.
-山核桃 -不要
- Pecan? - No.
-焦糖 -不要
- Caramel? - No.
-樱桃夹心巧克力 -老娘喜欢
- Cherry cordial? - Come to Mama.
-道格拉斯 对吧 -是的
- Douglas, right? - Yeah.
这是...艾玛 或者艾米
And this is...Emma -- or Amy.
他是男孩 菲尔
that's a boy, Phil.
可以让他和路易莎说句话吗
Would it be possible for him to talk to Louisa, please?
当然 她在摇椅上
Sure. Um, She's in her rocking chair.
如果她不喜欢我的告白怎么办
What if she doesn't like my Valentine?
没关系的
Well, you see, that doesn't matter,
因为她喜欢你
because she likes you.
如果你慌了 就告诉她...
And if you start to panic, just tell her...
你好
Greetings.
你们慢慢聊
I'll leave you to it.
路易莎 你完美无瑕
Louisa, you're a 10.
如果你乐意 我知道有家餐厅的牛排很棒
If you're up for it, I know a great place for a steak.
如果你吃素 他们家有沙拉台
If you're a vegetarian, there's a salad bar.
牧场沙拉酱像混凝土一样粘稠
Ranch dressing as thick as wet concrete.
做我的女人吧 美丽的夫人
So be mine, you gorgeous dame.
荣幸之至
Glory be.
听上去像我认识的一个人
Sounds like someone I know.
我可能教了他两句词
Oh, I might've given him a line or two,
但最好听的都留给你了
but I'm saving my best stuff for you.
我有女朋友了
I have a girlfriend!
罗里
Ror?
你好 是谁
Hello? who's there?
我上周跟你说什么了
What did I tell you last week?
妈妈说话的时候不许带眼罩
No sleep mask while Mom is talking.
宝贝 我糊涂了
Baby, I'm confused.
你支持我和马克在一起吗
Were you rooting for me and Mark to be together?
不是 我本来想把你们拆散的 但...
I mean, no, I set out to destroy your relationship, but...
后来我觉得和你们在一起很开心
...then I started having fun with you guys,
所以心里偷偷希望你们能成
and I secretly was hoping for it to work out.
你应该找到真爱 妈妈
You deserve to find love, Mom.
我会的
I will.
另外 既然有了"情景问答"
And hey, now that we have "Scenarios!",
也许我会早点找到合适的人
I might find somebody sooner.
但今天你愿意做我的小情人吗
But today, will you be my Valentine?
我愿意
I'd love to.
但我们应该玩玩"情景问答"
But we should play "Scenarios!"
只是为了确保是对的
just to make sure it's right.
罗里·丹泽尔·班克斯
Okay, Rory Denzel Banks,
我今天不会再玩"情景问答"了
I'm not playing "Scenarios!" again today.
今晚我出去的时候
Look, when I headed out tonight,
我不在乎和谁做
I didn't care who I made it with.
我上了车 开车去了
I got in my car, and I drove to the house
我能想到的第一个男人的家里
of the first man I could think of.
他妻子在家 所以我来找你
His wife was home, so then I tried you.
荣幸之至
An honor.
但当我看到你帮助那个小不点时
But when I saw you help out that little rat,
我的想法变了
something shifted.
又在门口发生那样的事
And then that business on the porch.
医生 我之前太迷糊了
Doc, I was a puddle.
我想和你做♥爱♥
I wanna make love to you.
没问题
Then It's settled.
-但今晚不行 -今晚不行
- But not tonight. - ?Not tonight.
我不想那么急 我们要与众不同
I want to slow things down, make it special.
我想在恩塞纳达
I want a romance with the simmering heat
来个四天三夜的浪漫之旅
of a four-day/three-night to Ensenada.
你愿意等吗
So, are you willing to wait?
为你吗 一直都会的
For you? Always.
为啥非得要今晚做呢
I mean, why do it tonight?
傻子才过情人节呢
Valentine's Day is for dopes, huh?
我明天给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tomorrow.
我上午出发 进行为期六个月的
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表