剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
能想象你喝秀兰邓波儿的样子
Kind of imagined you drinking Shirley Temples.
真高兴你能想象我的样子
Hey, I'm just glad you imagined me.
好吧
Yeah. Well....
差不多是时候了
all right, I think it's about that time.
看汽车杂♥志♥
Flip through car magazines?
不 是蒸桑拿
No. For my sauna.
那也行
Or that, too.
你就跟在我屁♥股♥后面呢 是吧
You're right behind me, aren't you?
我怎么可能拒绝蒸桑拿
I've never shied away from a sauna.
兄弟 庭院哪有那么滑
Dude, no patio is that slick.
是园丁推的她
The gardener pushed her.
一个男的要是住在你家后面的小棚子里
If a man is living in a shack behind your house,
-他绝对会杀了你 -对
- he's gonna kill you. - Uh, yeah.
我很惊讶她竟然撑了这么久
I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did.
是格雷厄姆
Oh, it's Graham.
苏菲 怎么了
Sophie? What's going on?
格雷厄姆有件事情要宣布
Graham has an announcement to make,
我也绝对赞同
and I fully endorse it.
请看你的儿子
Here is your son.
妈妈
Hello, Mother.
我想告诉你今晚我要待在这
I want you to know I'm spending the night tonight.
你不用来接我了
I will not need you to pick me up.
亲爱的 真的吗
Uh, honey, are you sure?
对 你只需要知道 我爱你
Yes. Just... know that I love you.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens...
我爱你
I love you.
等等 这是不是意味着
Wait, does this mean we're finally
我们终于能一起过夜了
spending the night together?
我觉得 应该是
I guess yeah, it does.
走吧 咱们去换睡衣
Come on, let's get you into PJs!
好
Okay.
你想穿我的锡拉丘茨T恤吗
You want my Syracuse T-shirt?
超级舒服
Super comfy.
我看《欢乐一家亲》会犯困
Oh, also, uh, I fall asleep to "Frasier."
你喜欢《欢乐一家亲》吗
Do you like "Frasier"?
你还有那么多事是我不知道的
There's so much I don't know about you.
我有超多问题
I have so many questions.
波比 好消息
Poppy, great news!
格雷厄姆决定过夜了
Graham decided to sleep over,
所以我也能过夜了
so that means that I get to sleep over, too...
在欧文家
at Owen's!
有意思吧
Fun, huh?!
对 那你怎么到这来了
Yeah. So, why are you here?
我把他丢在床上 像个疯子一样
I left him in bed and drove away
开车逃跑了
like a crazy person.
你的朋友是个疯子
Your friend is a crazy person.
对 来杯酒吗
Yeah. Glass of wine?
老天开恩
Lord have mercy!
你家有桑拿房♥
You have a sauna in your house,
你却只有一件浴袍
and you only have one robe?
真会说谎
Really tells a story.
对
Yep.
真是耻辱 太热了
Such a shame. It is hot.
热室
Hot room.
你是哪人
So, where are you from?
布法罗
Buffalo.
有兄弟姐妹吗
Any siblings?
两个姐妹
Two sisters.
一个漂亮 一个未婚
One's a looker, other's a miss.
我超想见见她们
I would love to meet them.
都死了
Both dead.
好吧
Okay.
最喜欢的电影是什么
Uh, favorite movie?
好吧
Okay.
这真是 太有意思了
This -- This is fun.
我要把外套脱了
I think I will take the sweatshirt off.
你给我穿着
You'll keep it on.
道格 我实在忍♥不住了
Okay, Doug, I'm just gonna say it.
我觉得你就是要把我热出去
It feels like you're trying to steam me out.
你为什么这么抗拒跟我交朋友
Why are you so dead set against being my friend?
因为我们什么共同点都没有
Because we have nothing in common.
周六晚上我只想一个人待着
All I wanted was a Saturday night by myself.
那真是太对不起了
Well, a thousand pardons!
你不想跟我玩 行
You don't want to hang out with me? That's fine.
那可是你的损失
That's your loss.
你表现得自己不需要任何朋友
You act like you don't need anybody,
我知道事实并非如此
but I know that's not true.
你很孤独 道格 这是你自己的错
You're lonely, Doug, and it's your own fault.
你把别人推开 建起围墙
You push people away! You put up walls!
是 那你怎么还在这呢
And yet, somehow, you're still here.
我一开始就不该让你帮忙
You know what? I never should've taken your help.
办过夜派对是一个人的事
Hosting a sleepover is a one-man job.
太同意了
I couldn't agree more!
你肯定有两件浴袍
And I believe you have two robes!
不 我的乌龟
Oh, no! My turtle!
它坏了
I-It's destroyed!
这发生了凶杀案
So, there's been a murder.
凶手是谁
But by whom?
我们干的
We did it.
但是我们不可能知道发生在什么时候
But we'll never know when!
就在十分钟前
Ten minutes ago.
好吧 我放弃
Okay, I give up.
我要我的小乌龟
I-I need my turtle!
没有星星 我做不到
I-I can't do this without stars!
我要给妈妈打电♥话♥
I'm calling my mom.
你不需要找妈妈
You don't need your mom.
我们可以补偿你
We can make it up to you.
我和艾玛可以帮你找到星星
Emma and I can get you stars.
*你爱着 就会明白*
*You love, you learn*
*你流泪 就会懂得*
*You cry, you learn*
*你失去 就会知道*
*You lo-ose, you learn*
*你受伤 就会记住*
*You bleed, you learn*
什么情况
What the hell?!
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去喝一杯
To get a drink!
我以为你在看小孩
I thought you were watching the kids.
我还以为是你在看小孩
I thought you were watching the kids!
完了 我要回去了
Oh, this is a disaster. I'm going back.
我也要回去
I'm going back!
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me!
我亮了指示灯了
I signaled with my blinker!
把你的保险信息给我
I want your insurance information!
从我律师那里拿吧
You can get it from my attorney!
你才没有律师呢
You don't have an attorney!
我会找一个的
I'll find one!
明明是你撞的我
You totally hit me!
到底是谁教你开车的
Oh, who taught you how to drive, anyway?
我高中乐队的默里老师
Mr. Murray, my high school band teacher,
现在我还和他有联♥系♥呢
who I'm still in touch with!
老天啊
Oh, my God.
他们不见了
They're gone.
波比酒吧
看看我 终于有机会
Look at me. I finally have a chance --
满上
There you go --
和欧文共度良宵
to spend the night with Owen,
然而现在 我却和你喝着小酒
and here I am, drinking with you.
安吉 你知道为什么
Ang, do you know why
我今晚喝了一杯冰镇的白葡萄酒吗
I had a bottle of White Zin on ice tonight?
因为这酒是特么最好的
Because it's the freakin' best.
这真的算是世上最烂的酒了
It's literally the worst wine in the world,
你的品味也只能算是凡夫俗子
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表