剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
What's black and white
还不懂怎么做排球裁判
and doesn't know how to ref volleyball?
-杰拉尔德 -杰拉尔德
- Gerald! - Gerald!
拜托 我只是义务来做裁判
Please, this is a volunteer thing.
下来
Get down from that chair!
你自己不下来 我们就把你弄下来
If you don't get -- then we'll bring you down!
别这样
No, don't.
那我们就把你弄下来 杰拉尔德
Then we'll bring you down, Gerald, huh?!
你不尊重我们 我们也不尊重你
You disrespect us, we disrespect you!
-对 -接招吧 吃球网吧 杰拉尔德
- Yes! - Take that! You're gonna eat net, Gerald!
接招吧
Take that!
吃绳去
Eat rope!
别哭了
Enough with the crying.
睡觉去 宝贝
Hey! Sleep, baby!
等下
Wait.
我们来看看道格拉斯伯伯是怎么办到的
Let's just see how Uncle Douglas did it.
*非常感谢*
*Danke schoen*
-*亲爱的 非常感谢* -他把他抱了起来
- *Darling, danke schoen* - He picked him up?!
-*谢谢你...* -那个禽兽
- *Thank you... * - That. Monster.
兄弟
Dude.
兄弟
Dude.
我觉得可以说
I think it's safe to say
今晚不属于我
that this night got away from me.
至少你挺开心吧
You having fun at least?
不 并没有 开什么玩笑呢
No, not really. Who am I kidding?
我的头型撑不起这顶帽子
I don't have the head shape to pull off this hat.
到了最后
I guess when it comes down to it,
我们俩还是只能做自己
the two of us can only be the dudes that we are.
对
Right.
你是个很糟糕的保姆
You're a terrible babysitter...
而我是个难琢磨的年轻人
...and I'm a complicated young man.
如果大家不了解你想表达什么
And if people don't dig what you're selling,
他们就不够格在你身边 懂我的意思吗
they're not worth having around anyway. You know what I mean?
懂
Yeah.
格雷厄姆 这是什么
Graham, what is this?
请告诉我这不是你的
Please tell me it isn't yours?
它是我的
Yes, it belongs to me.
格雷厄姆 不 你这样只能出国了
Graham. No. You're going to have to live abroad.
没事的 罗里
It's okay, Rory.
小狮子是我的 他叫做吼吼先生
The lion is mine, and his name is Mr. Roar,
他能捕猎噩梦
and he hunts and eats bad dreams
对 我是觉得蝴蝶很美
and yes, I do find butterflies beautiful!
如果因此你们要叫我蝴蝶宝宝 行
And if that makes me a Butterfly Baby, fine,
但本蝴蝶宝宝要你们滚出他家
but this Butterfly Baby wants you out of his house!
结束了
It's over!
我没被这么对待过
I. Have. Never.
走吧 小兔子们
Come on, Bunnies.
我为你自豪 闪电大♥师♥格雷厄姆
I'm proud of you, Graham Master Flash.
等等 那些女孩不能自己离开
Wait! Those girls can't leave on their own!
她们才七岁
They're seven!
第五任妻子 她很特别
A fifth wife is a special person, and I --
你个老骗子
You cheater!
安吉
Angie?!
道格拉斯
Hiya, Douglas!
我在监控上看到你抱起了他
I saw you pick him up on the monitor.
你说谎了
You...lied.
你说的话有一句是真的吗
Is anything about you real?
这是牛排吗
Is this even steak?
天啊 还真是
Oh, boy, is it ever!
我们私下谈可以吗
M-May we speak privately, please?
给
Here.
如果他开始哭
If he cries,
不要害怕和他有肌肤接触
don't be afraid to do skin to skin.
你把他抱起来了
You picked him up!
我只是大吼一声"睡觉去" 鬼才信
I just yell "Sleep," my ass!
你和我一样 就是个守旧的家伙
You're just like me! A big, old sack of goo!
行行行
O-Okay! Fine! Fine!
你为什么要费心
Why did you go out of your way
让我觉得自己在育儿方面很失败
to make me feel bad about my parenting skills?
因为我不想让你知道我也很软弱
Because I didn't want you to know that I'm weak, too.
我软弱得不行
I'm soft as summer butter.
本想对我的姑娘严厉一点 但她们人多
I wanted to be tough on the girls, but I was outnumbered.
你理解吗
Do you understand? I-I --
有一次
One time...
我给她们喂奶了
...I breastfed them.
我们两个人都没有
Neither one of us
我们希望别人认为的那么坚强
are as tough as we want people to think.
但是我能保守这个秘密 只要你不开口
But I can keep the secret if you can.
我想坦白一件事
Then I have a confession to make.
你对我有好感 我了解 因为我高呗
You're attracted to me. I know. It's the height.
身高挺重要的
It's -- It's very primal.
我觉得你对格雷厄姆的看法没错
I think you're right about Graham.
我没教育好他
I think I messed him up.
-别这么说 -这是事实
- Oh, come on. - No, it's true.
我很年轻 孤身一人 身心疲惫
I was young and alone and tired,
我把你认为不应该做的事都做了
and I did all the things that you're not supposed to do.
我紧紧地抱着他 看看现在
I picked him up. I snuggled him. And now look at him.
他只是个4英尺高的小不点
He's... a 4-foot-tall mush ball.
你的孩子很棒 也很敏感
Your kid is amazing and sensitive,
每次我得了肾结石 他都会寄贺卡给我
and makes me a card every time I get a kidney stone.
你想听实话吗
Plus, you wanna know the truth?
我们更愿相信自己的行为和孩子的表现
We would like to think that there is some direct line
有着直接的联♥系♥
between what we do and how our kids turn out.
但你知道吗 这是有风险的
But you know what? It's a crapshoot.
我们尽力而为 而孩子最终变成什么样
We do what we can, and who they end up becoming...
是看他们自己的
it's up to them.
所以你的意思是 我作为家长
Wait. So, you're telling me that I can do
可以随心所欲 反正到最后都无关紧要
whatever I want as a parent and it doesn't matter whatsoever?
和我的意思有点偏差
Not exactly the takeaway I was hoping for,
但只要你能感觉好点 那就这样
but whatever makes you feel better.
既然这样
Well, in that case,
我需要你来向我展示一下
I'm gonna need you to show me something.
*非常感谢*
*Danke schoen*
*亲爱的 非常感谢*
*Darling, danke schoen*
好了 把嗓音放低一点
O-O-Okay, deeper and lower.
*非常感谢*
*Danke schoen*
-*亲爱的 非常感谢* -你没救了
- *Darling, danke schoen* - Oh, you're hopeless.
*感谢你带来的苦与乐*
*Thank you for all the joy and pain*
左右晃 不要上下晃
Sway. Try not to bob.
我得给杰拉尔德写封道歉信
I think I'm gonna have to write Gerald an apology letter.
好主意 不过不用着急
Good idea... but take your time.
他要等几周才能收到
He's...not gonna be able to read for a few weeks.
先等等
Okay, just, uh, wait, wait, wait.
我需要点时间
I just need a second.
-这是最艰难的一步了 -没错
- This is the toughest part. - Yeah.
你必须把愤怒释放出来
You have to let the anger out,
-但又不能让孩子看出来 -是的
- but you can't let your kid see any of it. - Yeah.
我还以为这些都过去了
I mean, I thought I was past all this.
共同养育孩子是挺辛苦的
Hey, man, co-parenting is tough business.
一般来说 分开之后就完事了
Normally, when you break up with someone, it's over,
但是因为罗恩和米娅 在往后余生
but we will be connected to Ron and Mia
我们还是要和他们联♥系♥
for the rest of our lives.
是啊
I know.
但我不完全恨他
But...I don't hate him completely.
这桩婚姻还是有美好的地方的
There were some good things about the marriage.
妈 爸
Mom! Dad!
小家伙
Hi, buddy!
想你了
I missed you! Ohhh!
-玩得开心吗 -开心
- Did you have fun? - Yeah.
我今天在学校哭了
I cried at school today.
我很抱歉 小家伙
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表