剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
看看周围
Look around.
这太棒了
I mean, this is just a-amazing.
我都不知道我想要这场派对 但他办了
I didn't even know I wanted this party, but he did.
感觉他比我更了解我自己
It's like he knows me better than I know myself.
没错 这就是欧文
Yep, that's Owen.
天啊 他找来了艾利斯·库柏
Oh, my God! He got Alice Cooper!
不 那其实是戴假发的马克·拉什
Oh, no. That's actually just Mark Rush in a wig.
太不可思议了
That's uncanny.
他还准备了玉米片
And he also got corn chips!
我超爱的
I love corn chips!
太棒了
Yes!
我知道
I know.
这就是百货公♥司♥啊
So, this is a department store.
没错
That's right.
在这肯定能为你妈挑到礼物的
The opportunities to find a gift for your mom here are endless.
但可惜 百货公♥司♥快开不下去了
But, alas, the department store days are numbered.
这是美丽的遗迹 高贵的恐龙
It's a beautiful relic, a-a noble dinosaur.
我最爱的是三角龙
My favorite is triceratops.
别打岔 格雷厄姆
Try to stay with me, Graham.
道格拉斯医生 欢迎回来
Dr. Douglas. Welcome back.
谢谢 凯茜
Thank you, Cathy.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
洛兰
Ah, Loraine.
你以前在这里工作吗
Did you used to work here?
不 不 我是皮肤科医生
No, no, I'm a dermatologist.
对这些人来说 我就是名人
I'm like a celebrity to these people.
沙琳
U-Uh, Charlene?
我们之间出了什么问题
Where did we go wrong, huh?
让我送你份精美的礼物吧
Please, allow me to buy you something fancy.
这孩子是谁
Who's the kid?
不重要
Oh, it's unimportant.
我叫格雷厄姆
I'm Graham.
我们在给我妈妈挑礼物
We're buying a gift for my mom.
我用意面做了条项链
I made her a pasta necklace,
但道格拉斯说那礼物是垃圾
but Douglas told me it was trash.
他说得对
And he was right.
这不是我的原话
He's paraphrasing.
我觉得你妈妈会喜欢你做的礼物
You know, I bet your mom would've loved it.
不是每个女人都喜欢精美的礼物
I mean, not every woman needs something fancy.
沙琳 你呢 你需要什么
What about you, Charlene? Huh? What do you need?
说出来听听
Come on. Let's get into it.
-但是 道格拉斯 -这样
- But, Douglas - Okay, look, I'll tell you what.
这是我的信♥用♥卡♥ 随便买♥♥吧
Here's my credit card. Go nuts.
我们不约定在哪碰头吗
Should we have a meet-up plan or something?
在美妆区找个两米的男人就行
Yes, look for the 6'8" man in the makeup section.
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
好了
All right.
可能是因为我喝了三杯红酒
This may be the three Cabernets talking,
但我讨厌看书
but I hate reading.
知道吧
You know?
她们不开心啊
They don't look happy.
我是不是
Should I --
不 我说了 你什么都别做
No. Again, you shouldn't do anything.
我们怎么说你的直觉来着
What do we know about your instincts?
就像热狗袋子里剩下的水
Leftover water from a hot dog bag.
没错 继续给她们上酒就行了
That's right. You just keep serving them wine.
-其他的我来搞定 -好
- I'll take care of the rest. - Okay.
波比 道格拉斯带我去给我妈买♥♥礼物了
Poppy! Douglas took me shopping for my mom.
我搞定了
I think I nailed it.
天啊
Cowboy.
-道格拉斯 -你买♥♥的什么鬼
- Douglas! - Yeah, what the hell!
这网挺酷啊
The netting seemed cool,
上面的羽毛也很好看
and I like that there are feathers on it!
你让他送内衣给他妈
You let him buy lingerie for his mom!
我当然没有
Of course I didn't let him buy lingerie!
我给他信♥用♥卡♥让他自己去买♥♥的
I gave him my credit card and I sent him off.
抱歉 D·阿玛托 你只能送项链了
So, sorry, D'Amato, but you're going with the necklace.
我已经扔了
I threw it away.
你说那是垃圾 所以我就扔垃圾箱了
You said it was trash, so I put it in the trash.
我没说过
Never said that.
看来你要去翻垃圾箱了
Well, looks like you're going dumpster diving.
天啊 山羊跑到酒窖里去了
Oh, God. The goat's in the wine!
让它出去
Get the goat out of the wine!
干嘛呢 兄弟
Hey, what's up, man?
我想向你道歉
Hey, so, listen, I just wanted to apologize,
我知道这一切都是你策划的
'cause I know you planned this entire thing,
我居然抢你功劳 太扯了
and it is insane that I took credit for it.
我可能反♥社♥会♥ 我已经给心理医生发短♥信♥了
I think I might be a sociopath. I already texted my therapist.
今天的重点不是我
Listen, tonight is not about me, so --
不不不 我明白
No, no, no. No. I know.
但我真的很抱歉
But I really am sorry, and...
我会告诉安吉真♥相♥
I'm gonna tell Angie the truth.
虽然我确实办了个很棒的派对
Although I did throw a pretty awesome party.
等等 不 是你办的
Wait. No, you threw the party.
我把自己都骗了
Man, I really committed to this lie.
我得去澄清
I gotta come clean.
玉米片 玉米片 玉米片
Chips, chips, chips, chips, chips!
不用了
No, no, you don't.
她现在正高兴呢
I mean, she's having such a good time.
这样吧
So, how about this --
我把今晚后面的安排告诉你
I'll fill you in on the plans for the rest of the night
你可以假装是你策划的
so that you can act like you came up with it.
十分钟后 我们会分发软糖蛇
Now, in 10 minutes, we're gonna be handing out gummy snakes
让人们把蛇头咬下来
so that people can bite the head off of them
就像奥齐·奥斯本那样
like Ozzy Osbourne did that one time,
一小时后 再把蛋糕推出来
and then in an hour, we're bringing out the cake.
蛋糕像个蝙蝠的心脏
It's shaped like a bat heart.
蝙蝠心脏是什么样的
W-What's a bat heart look like?
和正常的心脏差不多 就是小点
Kind of like a regular heart, but smaller,
但在蛋糕上会放大
but actually bigger, 'cause this is a cake.
-明白 -今晚最后
- Got it. - And then, at the end of the night,
乐队会献上安吉最喜欢的歌♥
the band is gonna serenade Angie with her favorite song.
-《蓝调》 -不是
- Blue Da Ba Dee? - No.
埃里克·克莱普顿关于可♥卡♥因♥的那首
That Eric Clapton song about cocaine?
-你是说《可♥卡♥因♥》 -是的
- You mean Cocaine? - Yeah.
不 是超级杀手合唱团的《血雨》
No. Raining Blood by Slayer.
你怎么都知道啊
Man! How do you know all this stuff?
没事的 你可以的
It's fine. You're gonna do great.
你真的用心了
You really went for it.
不 是你
No, man. You really went for it.
最后的提案 我们称之为《我反对
Okay, last pitch. We call it "I Object:
一个女人的律场之旅 D·阿玛托的故事》
A Woman's Journey Through Law: The D'Amato Story,"
一个律师助理男人世界的励志故事
an inspiring tale of a paralegal in a man's world.
其实我不用喜欢
I guess I don't have to like
所有参与的剧本
every play that has my name on it.
我们已经想了一小时
We've been pitching you ideas for an hour.
你什么提案都没有
You haven't pitched any!
我是想做出真正的杰作
My idea was the idea to do something!
闪开
Now clear a space!
1989年
1989.
我们听到一个婴儿的心跳 第一声哭泣
We hear the heartbeat, crack of a baby's first cry,
闪现到初吻的一幕 闪现到她的律所
jump to her first kiss, flash forward to her law firm,
幕间 格雷厄姆出现 格雷厄姆长大
intermission, meet Graham, meet future Graham,
闪回腹中的独白
flashback to monologue from the womb,
落幕
and...curtain!
很多鲜花 《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》疯狂报道
Roses, roses, roses, New York Times goes crazy.
你们觉得怎么样
Okay, so, what do you think?
好吧 我自己来
Fine! I'll just do it myself!
我刚喝了这个特制鸡尾酒
I just tried the specialty cocktail.
西红柿·D·阿玛托 腥红玛丽加龙舌兰
Tomato D'Amato? A Bloody Mary with tequila?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表