剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
今天是苏菲·内罗比·库珀
It is time for the Eighth Annual
诞辰八周年的"谜语大爆♥炸♥"
Sophie Nairobi Cooper "Explosion of Riddles"
生日寻宝之旅
Birthday Scavenger Hunt!
你是给我蒙了两层眼
Did you just double-blindfold me
-带我从房♥间走到这吗 -对
- to walk me from my room to here? - Correct.
我已经说了今年过生日想要什么
I already told you what I wanted for my birthday this year.
错 不到11岁不能打耳洞
Wrong. You're not getting your ears pierced until you're 11.
如果不能打耳洞
?If I can't get my ears pierced,
我想过一个不幼稚的生日
I'd love a non-babyish birthday...
比如跟朋友们一起参加死党午宴
...like maybe an intimate luncheon with friends,
比如布里杰爵士和艾格妮丝夫人的节礼日派对
like Sir Bridger and Lady Agnes' Boxing Day party.
我好几个月前就想
I've been trying to get through this "Sir Bridger" Series
看完《布里杰爵士》了 因为一共有40季
for, like, months now, 'cause there's 40 seasons,
每季3集
and every season is three episodes,
每集有4小时长
and every episode's four hours long.
但只有给公共电视网捐300块才能观看
And the only way to see it is to donate $300 to PBS.
我答应你 等你破解了这条线索后
Well, I promise you will get the old British lady birthday party
就让你办英国老太太式生日派对
of your dreams after you solve...this clue.
"今天是你生日 乐趣享不停
"It's your birthday and the fun won't stop.
想得到下一条线索 你必须得爆♥炸♥"
To get the next clue, you must...pop!"
转移视线 还是线索
Diversion, or a clue?
跟寻宝没关
Uh, not part of the hunt.
-妈妈 -生日快乐 宝贝
- Mom?! - Happy birthday, baby!
史上最棒的寻宝游戏
Best scavenger hunt ever!
跟寻宝无关
Not part of the hunt.
单亲
第一季 第十二集
她来了
She's here.
她来了 她来了 她来了
She's here! She's here! She's here!
天呐 来了
Is that -- Oh, my God. It's happening.
我们要见威尔的前妻了
We're meeting Will's ex-wife.
-天呐 -真行啊
- Oh, my God. - Impressive.
这就是大版的苏菲
It's Big Ol' Sophie!
我是称她为"库珀太太" 还是"妈妈"
Do I call her "Mrs. Cooper" or "Mom"?
大家好 这位是我的 苏菲的妈妈 米娅
Hey, guys, this is my -- this -- Sophie's mom, Mia.
你们好 见到你们真是太好了
Hello. It's so wonderful to meet all of you.
苏菲跟我说了很多你们的事
I've heard so much about you from Sophie.
你一定就是道格拉斯了 长得真帅
You must be Douglas. What a wonderful face.
还有米基 帽下藏着多么智慧的头脑
And Miggy -- so wise beneath that hat.
波比 我觉得我跟你很亲
Poppy, I feel very close to you.
还有安吉
And, Angie, wow,
想象中你会高一些 但是
I pictured you taller, but, you know,
我觉得跟你们大家非常投缘
I feel so connected to all of you,
希望你们对我也有这样的感觉
and I hope that you'll feel connected to me, too.
这个世界本已如此艰难
This world can be such a hard place,
所以大家要寻找爱
which is why it's so important
坚守爱 这一点非常重要
that we seek out love and hold onto it when we find it.
你们不觉得吗
Don't you think?
永远不要离开我们
Never leave us.
聊得很愉快 但你应该
You know, this has been fun, but you should probably
-在苏菲放学前到她教室去 -好的
- get into Sophie's classroom before she -- - Okay.
知道吗 我给大家带了礼物
Oh, you know what? I have gifts for all of you.
我在加纳赢了一起限制刀耕火种农业的案子
After I won a case restricting slash-and-burn agriculture
客户送了我这些雕像作为答谢
in Ghana, I was thanked with these sculptures.
我把这些小人视为自己的同伴
I started thinking of these little guys as my companions. ?Aww.
现在我把我的老朋友赠予我的新朋友们
I now give my old friends to my new friends.
-我快哭了 -克制
- I feel like I'm crying. - Get a hold of yourself.
我要去看看苏菲的教室了
You know, I should go check out Sophie's classroom.
我刚说了
I just said that.
能去看不用自己建的教室
It'll be so nice to see one
真是太美好了
that I didn't have to build by hand.
教室挺不错的
It's a good classroom.
你会喜欢的 苏菲会很高兴的
You'll enjoy it. Sophie will love having you in there.
你前妻看上去人真的很不错
Okay, so your ex-wife is, like, a really good person.
对 她挺好的 她比A妹还要赞
Yeah, she's incredible. She's better than Ariana Grande.
-7分没问题 -嗯 她太棒了
- Solid seven. - I know. She's unbelievable.
她要把我逼疯了
And she's driving me crazy.
共同抚养孩子
Co-parenting.
两人试图牵一根狗绳遛狗
Two people trying to walk the same dog with one leash.
很抱歉我这样形容你的女儿
And I'm sorry for calling your daughter a dog in that metaphor,
-但你懂的 -原谅你了
- but you get it. - I forgive you.
知道你需要什么吗 安吉家的闺蜜之夜
You know what you need? Girls' night at Angie's.
-对吗 波比 -太对了
- Right, Poppy? - Oh, yeah.
我和罗恩吵得不可开交的时候
When I was in the thick of it with Ron,
安吉办了一个闺蜜之夜 拯救了我
Angie threw a girls' night that saved my life.
我一直都很好奇
You know, I'm always curious to know
"闺蜜之夜"会发生什么
what goes on during these "Girls' nights."
你们都做些什么 吃酸奶 互相挠痒痒吗
What do you do, like, eat yogurt and tickle each other?
对 我们就是这么做的
Mm-hmm, yeah, that's exactly what we do.
没错
Yeah. That's right.
说来听听嘛
Come on, man.
你妈妈来了
So, your mom's in town?
-你还好吗 -很好
- How are you holding up? - Great.
-我很喜欢她来 -好吧
- I love when she's here. - Okay.
如果你需要如何应对
Well, if you need any advice about how to handle
父母吵架的建议 就来问我
the two-parent struggle, let me know.
感恩节我跟爸妈分别过了一次
I get so full from back-to-back Thanksgivings
吃太撑只能穿束带裤了
that I've been driven to drawstring pants.
我并不希望我父母能和好
It's not like I want my parents to get back together or anything.
我连他们在一起是什么样都记不得了
I don't even have any memories of them being together.
真的吗 一点也不记得了吗
For real? Not even one?
事实上 我记得有次我们去一家披萨店
Actually, I remember once when we went to a pizza place
用以前那种大头贴机照了些照片
and we some took photos in one of those old-timey photo booths.
特别有意思
It was so fun.
你知道纸上也能印照片吗
Did you know that photos could be on paper?
-什么 -很不可思议
- What? - ?It's insane.
放下
Dropping off.
艾玛和艾米在你的前院
Emma and Amy are in your front yard
朝彼此扔石头呢
throwing rocks at each other.
祝你玩得开心
Have a nice time.
等下 我没想错吧
Wait a second. Is this what I think it is?
对 我要送走我的东西
Yep, I'm giving away my stuff.
苏菲的妈妈对他影响很大
Yeah. Sophie's mom did a real number on him.
她为这个世界做了这么多
She's doing so much for the world.
我做了什么呢
And what am I doing?
其实呢 我给自己的音乐视频做了续集
Actually, I did make a sequel to my music video
效果非常不错
and it came out pretty dope.
《神秘小姐:性感圣诞》
"Mystery Se?orita: Sexy Christmas."
我举了九个小时的采音话筒呢
I held a boom for nine hours.
我有条对我很管用的准则
Listen. I have a policy that's served me well --
没有回报 就不要付出
never give away anything unless you're getting something back.
我让艾米和艾玛吃饱穿暖的唯一原因
The only reason I clothe and feed Emma and Amy
是因为她们以后会让我住带泳池的房♥子
is so they'll put me in a home with a decent pool.
-出馊主意的人可没有好下场哦 -没错
- The man didn't get where he is by giving bad advice. - Word.
没人喜欢马屁精
Nobody likes a kiss ass.
别打头 艾米
Not in the head, Amy!
我还没回过神来 G
I still can't shake this feeling, G.
我有很多不需要的东西
I have more stuff than I need.
是啊 你只是一个人
Yeah. You're just one guy.
那里有好多的橘子汽水
And that's a buttload of orange soda.
你说得对 把汽水也装进箱子吧
You're right. The soda goes in the box!
伙计 感觉真不错 你也试试
Dude, that felt good. Try it.
好吧 铅笔盒
Okay, pencil case.
我们的时光到此结束了
Our time together has come to an end.
-付出的感觉真棒 -是啊
- Giving feels good! - ?Yeah.
感觉就像穿上刚从烘干机里取出的袜子
It's like putting on socks that just came out of the dryer.
很爽吧 我们再进一步
Hella toasty. Let's go even harder.
送出我们真正在乎的东西
Let's give away stuff we really care about.
我要把吼吼先生送给苏菲当生日礼物
I'm gonna give Mr. Roar to Sophie for her birthday.
好吧 你送了吼吼先生
Okay. I see your Mr. Roar,
我向你展示我最珍贵的东西
and I raise you my most prized possession.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表