剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Show 'em they're still friends.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, you know,
我感觉暗恋的事你不该管
I feel like with crushes, you just got to step back
让他们自己解决吧
and let 'em deal with it on their own.
我就是这么对格雷厄姆的
That's what I'm doing with Graham.
绝不插手
No intervention.
而他处理得棒极了
And he's killing it!
当然 但我很了解我的闺女
Sure, but I just know my child very well,
她需要我帮她渡过这一切
and she needs me ?to guide her through this,
所以接下来交给我吧
so I can handle it from here.
行 你说了算
All right. If you say so.
反正我还有别的差事
I gotta run some errands anyway.
也许我能喝上一杯红酒
Maybe I'll even get a glass of wine.
白天喝红酒
Day wine!
威尔 有地方放这个吗 老大
Hey, Will. Wanna find a place for this, chief?
当然
Sure.
拜 小家伙
Bye, buddy.
你继续戴着那条酷炫项链吧
You keep wearing the crap out of that necklace.
小苏 亲爱的 格雷厄姆来了
Soph, honey! Graham's here!
我先去看看她
I'm just gonna go check on her.
她知道你要来可高兴了
She was so stoked that you were coming.
随便吧
Whatever.
老天 你太酷了
God, you look cool.
注意哦 波比生气了
Heads up, Poppy's pissed.
波比·班克斯驾到
There she is -- Poppy Banks,
我的初恋 红酒专家 文学英雄
my first love, wine guru, literacy hero,
洛杉矶县离婚法♥院♥内外都是我最喜欢的人
my favorite person in and out of Los Angeles County Divorce Court --
罗恩 你什么时候才打算告诉我
Ron, were you even gonna tell me
你让莎伦搬来同居了
that Sharon's moving in with you?
波比 你是不是吃醋了
Poppy, are you getting jealous?
行了 成熟点吧
Okay, grow up. ?
没人吃醋 罗恩
Nobody's jealous, Ron.
你让一个陌生人搬进来 我儿子在这睡觉
You're moving a stranger into your home, where my son sleeps,
在这梦着瑞安·西克雷斯特嗝屁了 这样他好上位
dreaming of Ryan Seacrest dying so he can take his place.
莎伦不是陌生人
Sharon is not a stranger.
我们已经恋爱快两个月了
We've been dating for almost two months.
-两个月 -没错
- Two months? - Yeah.
她让我感觉自己是最好的罗恩
She makes me feel like the best Ron.
你也知道 所有罗恩都很酷
And, you know, ?all the Rons are pretty dope.
-是吗 -那当然
- Are they? ?- Yeah.
我可是见过不少
Well, I've met a lot of them.
-同居很好 -他们都屌♥爆了
- The thing is, that's great. - They're all dope.
但这影响到整个家庭 罗恩
But this affects our whole family, Ron.
我不该先从罗里那知道这个消息
I shouldn't be hearing about this first from Rory.
我没告诉你吗
Did I not tell you?
抱歉 无心之过
I'm sorry. Honest mistake.
我喜欢你的眉毛
And... I love your eyebrows.
你还去罗德里格那里吗
You still going to Rodrigo?
-是啊 -他手艺很不错
- Yeah. - ?He does good work.
-是很好看 对吧 -非常好看
- They do look good, right? - Mm-hmm -- very good.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
罗恩 我一点都不了解这个女人
Ron, I don't know anything about this woman.
我都没见过她
I've never even met her.
那赶紧见一下吧
Well, then, let's change that.
莎尔小熊熊
Hey, Shar-Bear!
进来和这个姑娘见见面
Come on in here and meet the OG!
-她现在就在 -对 今早搬来的
- She's here right now? - Yeah, she moved in this morning.
-我没和你说吗 -波比
- Did I not tell you? - ?Poppy!
来抱抱
Hi! Hey! Hug, hug, hug.
很高兴终于能和你见面了
I'm so happy ?to finally get to meet you!
抱歉 我情绪有点激动
Sorry if I'm a little out of it.
我在罗恩的电视上看城市风景有点晕
I kinda got dazed watching the cityscapes on Ron's TV.
上海太美了
Shanghai is so pretty.
你们俩尬聊吧
I'm gonna leave you two to have awkward small talk
-我去找罗里 -罗恩 别
- while I grab Rory. - Ron! No, don't --
罗恩真是太傻了
Ron is such a nut.
他在电♥话♥通讯录里对我的备注
He still has me saved in his phone
还是"驾校认识的女孩"
as "Girl from traffic school."
真不错
?Oh, that's cool.
我们要去吃点酸奶冰激凌 你也来吗
We're going to get Froyo. You wanna join?
算了 我不去了
Uh, no. I'm gonna pass.
我听到"酸奶冰激凌"了吗
Did I just hear "Froyo"?
没错
Yeah.
还有 我觉得有人
And I think someone
应该把他的冬装外套穿上
needs to put on ?his mid-winter windbreaker.
是啊
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
外面很冷
It's chilly out there!
很时髦 很干净
Very snazzy. Clean.
罗恩 你要不要
Ron, do you want to -
不用 让她来
No, she got it.
-很不错 -我通常都是
- Very nice. - Well, I-I usually...
是我买♥♥的吗
Did I buy that?
还没有那么冷
Okay, well, it's not that cold.
好吗 这样就好
Right? Here. There.
好了
There.
来看看 这样看起来挺不错的
Hey, check it out. Hey. That seems pretty good.
我只想让他暖和点
I just want him to be warm.
知道什么能让他暖和吗
Know what's gonna keep him warm?
他妈妈的爱 过来
His mother's love. Come here.
-真的吗 女士 -好了 走吧
- Really, woman?! - Okay, come on.
-明白吗 -小心点
- Okay, got it? - Watch out, now.
好了 去吃点酸奶冰激凌吧
Okay. Let's get some Froyo!
波比书酒吧
莎伦给他的外套拉上了拉链
Sharon zipped his jacket. Zipped it!
我就觉得"别碰我的孩子"
And I was like, ?"Get your hands off my kid."
谁会这么做啊 这可是有规矩的
Who does that? You know, I mean, there are rules!
这是社会啊
This is a society!
你需要我们给你反馈吗
Are you looking for feedback?
莎伦是谁
Who's Sharon?
我可以接受罗恩和另一个女人在一起
I can handle the idea of Ron being with another woman, fine.
但是罗里 绝对不行
But Rory, hell no!
怎么
What? What?
就凭这个花里胡哨的女人也想哄罗里上♥床♥
Is this rando trampoline chick gonna put Rory to bed,
给他穿睡衣 熨他的上衣
lay out his PJs, steam his blazers?
听好 你该这么做
Okay, look, this is what you do.
让自己天生的竞争本能爆发出来
You let out that natural competitive instinct,
然后吓死那个女人
and you terrify the hell out of this woman.
确认统治地位
Establish dominance.
-没错 我就想这么做 -不行
- Yes! That's what I want to do. - Mm-hmm. Okay, no, no, no.
第一步要和她做朋友 了解她
The first step is to befriend her, get to know her.
你会好受些的
You'll feel better.
好吧 我可以请她来这
All right. I guess I could invite her here.
但如果她敢给客人拉上拉链 那她完了
But if she zips ?even one customer, she's toast.
干杯
Toast.
-白天喝酒 -白天喝酒
- Day wine. - ?Day wine.
-我的酒呢 -不好意思
- ?Hello? - Excuse me.
你好 威尔 聚会怎么样了
Hello, Will. How's the playdate going?
很不错
Great, great.
你能帮个忙 过来接一下格雷厄姆吗
Could you do me a favor and come pick Graham up?
可以 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
因为他开始犯贱了
Because he's being a little bitch!
你说什么
Excuse me?!
斯泰茜 我和你说过多少遍了
Stacy, how many times have I told you
不要让别人闯进我的办公室
to stop letting people barge into my office?
他说他是你儿子
He said he was your son.
道格拉斯
Yo, Douglas.
你哥们刚刚来了一场残酷的的互联网深扒
Your boy just went on the most savage IG deep dive.
你说的话我一个字也没听懂
I understood one word in that sentence.
这是道格拉斯的座位 让开
It was "Douglas." Move.
老兄 我刚发现佐拉在图享上屏蔽我了
Dude, I just found out Zara blocked me on Instagram.
然后我关注了她在坚宝果汁的前任老板
So I followed her old boss at Jamba Juice,
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表