剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我是欧文
I'm Owen.
我是你妈妈特别的朋友
And I'm your mom's special friend.
格雷厄姆
Graham!
刚刚怎么了 格雷厄姆
What was that, Graham?
我从没见你出过拳
I've never seen you punch anything.
我不知道发生什么了
I-I don't know what happened.
他说了"特殊的朋友"
He said "Special friend,"
然后我的拳头就在他眼睛上了
and then my fist was in his eye.
那是纯粹的动物本能
It was pure animal instinct.
这是我一生中最美好的时刻
This is the single best moment of my entire life.
我从隔壁房♥间都能听到出拳的声音
I could hear the punch from the other room.
听上去一拳到肉
It sounded so meaty.
我去看看欧文
I'm gonna go check on Owen.
你知道你在幻想最坏的情况时
You know when you think of the worst-case scenario
幻想得还不够坏吗
but you didn't go big enough?
这太难看了 欧文 太难看了
This is bad, Owen -- really bad.
好吧 也许你说得对
Okay, okay, maybe you were right.
今晚本不该发生这件事
This was not meant to happen tonight.
但已经发生了 好吗
But now it is happening. Okay?
我们得改善一下
And it has to be beautiful.
不能只是随便闲聊两句
Not just two seconds of chitchat
然后再来点暴♥力♥
and some random act of violence.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
我以为我的心脏才是最强壮的
I thought my strongest muscle was my heart,
但很显然 是我的右二头肌
but apparently, it's my right bicep.
一旦你们找到了共同爱好
You guys are gonna really like each other
就会喜欢上对方的
once you find some common ground.
你们都是男人啊 对吗
I mean, you're both dudes, right?
我是男人
I am a dude.
我也是男人
Me too. Also a dude.
那我们得比一比
So we're off to the races.
你点披萨了吗 还是我们自己来
Did you order pizza, or are we on our own?
你们自己来 我们得找些
You're on your own. All right, we just need
男人喜欢的东西来拉近距离
to find some dude stuff for you guys to bond over.
要不然
I mean, how about...
修草坪
...mowing grass?
我们没有除草机
We don't have a lawnmower.
《吃豆人》怎么样
What about Pac-Man?
在理发店八卦
Gossiping at the barbershop?
往食物里塞其他食物
Putting food inside another food?
你以前见过男人吗
Have you met a man before?
帮帮我 去查一下"咪♥咪♥"
Help me out here. Googling "Boobs"?
用性别来划分事情可能过时了
Okay, gendering things might be outdated,
但你真的是太不擅长这个了
but you are really bad at it.
安吉 我能在面包机旁和你说句话吗
Angie, can I talk to you for a second over by the toaster?
烤面包机 热的东西
Oh! Toaster! Hot stuff!
吐司 面包
Toast? Bread?
短裤还是内♥裤♥
Boxers or briefs?
你怎么这么怪
Why are you being so weird?
我从没向格雷厄姆介绍过我的男朋友
I've never introduced Graham to a boyfriend before.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
我都不知道
I had no idea.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
而且我在努力
And I'm on it.
我知道了 我们玩传球吧
I know. We'll play catch.
很经典 很有美国风
It's classic, American.
格雷厄姆打人的拳头会安全地
Graham's punching hand will safely be
包在手套里
tucked inside a glove.
是啊 好
Yes! All right, I'm gonna go
我去邻居的院子里偷点手套
steal some mitts from our neighbor's yard.
是的 要五份炒面
Yeah, that'll be five chow meins.
多加鸭酱
And extra duck sauce.
你♥爸♥的卡在你们这吗
You got your dad's card?
我们再过一遍
Okay, let's go through this again.
如果玩鞋仔的姐妹来了 你要怎么办
When KBS gets here, what are you gonna do?
称赞她的手包
I will compliment her purse.
-没错 -问问她的情况
- Yes. - ?I will ask about her
以及其他成年人感兴趣的东西
and other items of adult interest.
-对了 -没问题的
- Yes! - ?I got this!
米基之
Summer of --
米基
Miggy.
你好啊
What's up?
我喜欢你的手包
I like your purse.
真棒
Yes!
肯定能进
This is gonna be it, huh?
好消息 米基没事了
Great news. Miggy's good.
我们现在走 还赶得上吃土豆
So if we leave now, we still have time to get the potatoes.
现在不行 波比
Not now, Poppy!
战利品和匕♥首♥岌岌可危
Booty and Dagger are on the ropes,
史蒂夫火力全开
Insta-Steve's on fire,
只要能再投进一个
and we just have to sink one more in the suds
就成功了
for the chug and win!
等等 你很开心吗
Wait a minute. Are you having fun?
不 我只是在完成你逼我玩的游戏
No! I'm just finishing the game that you forced me to play.
安静
Silence!
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about!
喜欢吗 爽
Did you like that? Yes!
怎么了 我不开心
What? I am not having fun.
是啊 看起来一点都不开心
Yeah. That's exactly what it looks like.
玩到哪了
Where we at, player?
很好 别走远 我很爱出汗
Great. Just stay close, 'cause I sweat a lot.
你好啊 小伙 我是盖伊·麦考米克
Hey, there, Sport. Guy McCormick.
我想和你握手 可是我的手指
I'd shake your hand, but my fingers
粉碎性骨折了
are completely shattered.
威尔·库珀 很高兴认识您
Will Cooper. It's nice to meet you.
不好意思 我以为你今晚不来
I'm sorry. I thought you were off tonight.
本来是的 但特蕾西打了电♥话♥
I was, but Tracy called.
说有紧急情况
Said it was an emergency.
抱歉 你妆白化了
Sorry you got all dolled up for nothing.
不过你看起来很帅
But hey, you look tremendous.
去吃个晚饭吧
Take yourself to dinner.
没什么比化完妆去城里玩更有意思了
Nothing like hitting the town in a full face of makeup.
我是盖伊·麦考米克
I'm Guy McCormick.
我知道
I know.
今天用大号♥化妆刷吧 比利
I think it's a day for the big brush, Billy.
他们找盖伊·麦考米克来播今晚的天气预报了
They brought in Guy McCormick to do the weather tonight.
但愿不是因为我找特蕾西聊了一下
I hope that's not because I talked to Tracy.
你找特蕾西聊过了
You talked to Tracy?
你准备尾随我多久
How long are you going to follow me?
直到你知道自己要去哪 弗里兹
Until you get to where you're going, Freeze.
你知不知道是哪 你知不知道
Do you even know where that is? Have you ever known?
说实话 我只是想甩掉你
Honestly, I'm just focused on ditching you.
-你给那生日卡签了名吗 -没错 亲爱的
- Did you just sign that birthday card? - Sure did, boo boo.
下一个问题 你为什么对威尔那么狠
Next on the agenda -- why are you so tough on Will?
我没有 我那是秉公尽责
I'm not tough. I am fair.
威尔说我太狠了吗
Does Will say I'm tough?
严格来说 他说你是恶霸
More specifically, he called you a hard--ass.
什么
What?!
这可不行
This isn't happening.
雷厉风行不免伤人情
Cost of doing business.
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
我为什么发掘故事 那是我的工作啊
Why do I find the story? 'Cause it's my job.
不 那是我的工作
No! It's literally my job.
托你的福 我的工作可能保不住了 罗里
If I even have a job anymore, thanks to you, Rory!
对不起
All right. I'm sorry.
我只想帮你
I just wanted to help.
我得去找特蕾西 帮你擦屁♥股♥
Well, now I have to go find Tracy and do damage control.
感受到愤怒了吗 那才是生命的绽放
That anger you're feeling? That's life, baby!
我是米基的朋友波比
I'm Miggy's friend Poppy.
拽 够拽 行吧
Cool. Cool. Okay.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表