剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
诚挚邀请您参加
罗恩和莎伦的婚礼
搞砸你前夫的婚礼
Shutting down your ex-husband's wedding.
开始八卦吧
Now let's dish.
威尔和我经过开车点单窗口
Okay. So, Will and I drived up to the drive-through,
猜猜谁在那里
and who's there?
我前夫 格雷厄姆的爸爸
My ex. Graham's dad.
那个游手好闲的家伙看起来如何
And how that deadbeat look?
讨厌地性感
Disgustingly hot.
《霹雳娇娃》
Charlie's Angels.
然后德瑞克把他邮箱地址写在他的旧CD上
Okay, and then Derek gave me his e-mail address
给了我
on one of his old CDs.
什么 安吉 你要用吗
What?! Angie, are you gonna use it?
等等 现在是向《末路狂花》情况发展吗
Wait. Are we headed towards a "Thelma & Louise" situation?
-不 我才不会给那个蠢货发邮件 -好
- No! I'm not gonna e-mail that dummy. ?- Okay.
快看
Lookit!
很好 因为你知道他能让你多么疯狂
Okay, good, because you know how crazy he makes you.
一提到九年前发生的什么事
One mention of something that happened nine years ago,
你就无法自拔了
and you are in Obsessed Town.
再也不会了 好吗
Not anymore, okay?
结果我只需要再最后看一眼他的脸
Turns out all I had to do was have one last look at his face.
-疯狂结束 -很好
- Mad closure. - ?Good.
好奇接下来我要把一切都怪在谁头上了
Can't wait to see what I blame my problems on now.
大概是你妈
Probably your mom.
舞会姿势
Prom.
带我去舞会吧
?Take me to prom.
你非常成功地平安渡过了
Alright, well, you successfully rode out
你前夫的婚礼
your ex-husband's wedding,
不如我们现在走吧
so what do you say we leave?
来吧 道格拉斯 我们拍张照
Okay, come on, Douglas. Let's take a picture.
好的 但我不要拍搞怪的
O-Okay, but I refuse to do a fun one.
等等 我们是要拍集体照吗
Hold up! Are we doing a group photo?
米基 米基
Miggy! Miggy!!
假萨克斯归我了
Dibs on the fake saxophone!
等等 知道我刚刚意识到什么吗
Wait. You know what I just realized?
苏菲和格雷厄姆要去太空营
Sophie and Graham are at Space Camp,
罗里要跟罗恩和莎伦去蜜月旅行
Rory's going with Ron and Sharon on their honeymoon --
这不是好事
not a great sign --
双胞胎和她们的性感奶奶一起过
and the twins are with their kinda hot grandma.
我们即将迎来一个没娃的暑假吗
Are we looking at a kid-free summer?
-绝对是破天荒的 -天呐
- Totally unprecedented. - Oh, my God.
这对我日常生活影响不大
This'll have little effect on my day-to-day.
大伙 真的吗 杰克还没到两岁
Guys? Really? I mean, Jack's not even 2.
我要一直带着他
I'll have him the entire time.
没娃的暑假
A kid-free summer!
不为人知的小秘密
Dirty little secret?
那我们准备办点派对吧 好吗
Okay, so, let's get some parties on the books, alright?
我们可以轮流办 这样就能见到彼此
We can take turns hosting. That way, we can see each other.
我会一直见你的
I'll be seeing you.
好的
Okay.
大伙 暑假开始了
Alright, guys, summer starts now!
单亲
第二季 第一集
六月
我要办派对
带点东西来
6月15日星期六
安吉
这不是那个觉得我办不了派对的人吗
Hey, person who didn't think that I could pull off a party.
瞧瞧这里
Well, check it. Here.
我们有盐饼干 美味的早餐麦片
We have saltines, a nice spread of breakfast cereal,
还有我一直在从西南航♥空♥
and some snacks that I've been collecting
收集的零食
from Southwest flights.
搞定
Nailed it.
你的那位
Where's your, uh,
老板兼女友特蕾西·弗里兹呢
work boss/life girlfriend, Tracy Freeze?
我们最近经常约会
Well, we've been hanging out quite a bit,
但现在我们想随意一点
but we're keeping things pretty casual right now.
这就是面对自♥由♥暑假的最佳态度
And that is the perfect attitude for the summer of freedom.
-暑假 -暑假
- Summer! ?- Summer!
正因为如此 我们做了这张
This is the exact reason why we made
安吉和威尔的暑假行乐清单
Angie and Will's List of Summer Fun!
是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes. Yes.
-要再过一遍吗 -好啊
- Shall we review? ?- We shall.
我很期待品酒会
I'm excited about the wine tasting.
我特别期待去弹球吧
I'm very excited for that pinball bar
每个人在那里都像23岁似的 因此很吓人
where everybody's gonna be 23 and, therefore, terrifying.
-卡拉OK -是我们喜欢的
- Karaoke. ?- Our thing.
我终于能去狗狗收养所
And I can finally visit the dog shelter
而不用担心苏菲对斗牛犬的严重过敏了
without having to worry about sophie's crippling bulldog allergy.
真可惜
Yeah, what a drag.
还有最重要的一项
And the crown jewel --
巴伐利亚香肠餐厅
that Bavarian sausage house
你过生日的时候可以得到免费香肠
where you get free sausage for your birthday!
我不知道我要不要撒谎
I don't know how I feel about lying.
我的生日要到十月
My birthday's not until October.
拜托 你知道那句话怎么说的
Come on. You know the saying --
如果不骗德国人 就不算是暑假
it's not summer unless you're lying to some Germans.
安吉
Hey, Angie.
格斯
Gus.
我的朋友和灭虫师
My friend and my exterminator.
你还带了礼物来
And you come bearing gifts.
他家教很好
He was raised right.
这是魔鬼蛋
They're deviled eggs.
有些做得不太好
Some of them aren't good.
-天呐 -老天爷
- Oh, my... - ?Good God.
讨厌
Daaaamn!
我要被这炽热的爱火焚成二度烧伤了
I'm getting second-degree burns from all that fire!
如果二度是更严重的话
If that's the bad degree.
你们约过会了吗
Have you two gone on a date yet?
没有 米基
No, Miggy.
我本以为他很快就会约我 但我也不知道
I thought he was gonna ask me sooner, but I don't know.
我想他只是要慢慢来
I think he's just taking his time.
他要慢慢来
He's taking his time?
我认识的波比可不会等任何人
The Poppy I know doesn't wait for anybody.
所以你总是把我扔在商场
That's why you're always leaving me at the mall.
杰克 我是怎么和你说马克笔的
Jack! What'd I tell you about the Sharpies?
在墙上画 不是塞进嘴
The wall, man, not the mouth.
我去帮他
I'll get him.
天呐 这派对烂爆了
Oh, man, this party is the pits.
没大餐 没酒保 没现场钢琴演奏
No spread, no bartender, no live piano.
哥们 怎么回事
Dude, what's the deal?
你怎么还不约波比
Why haven't you asked out Poppy yet?
如果你非要问的话 我打算今晚约她
Well, if you must know, I'm gonna ask her tonight.
只是我得 确保万无一失
I just had to, you know, secure all the details.
女人是很可怕的生物
You see, women are fearful creatures --
善变 像猫一样
you know, skittish, like cats,
让她们身处不可预测的环境
and if you put them in an unpredictable environment,
她们就会慌
well, they panic.
所以她们需要男士做所有决策
That's why they want the man to make all the decisions.
而且她们不爱车
They also hate the car.
我明白
Yeah, I get that.
不过 波比是现代女性
But see, Poppy's a modern woman.
她不像你之前常泡的妹子
She's not your usual type.
你得用点新招
You're gonna need some new moves.
所有女人都一样
All women are the same.
好了 她来了
O-O-Okay. Here she comes.
好好学着
Watch and learn.
-还是还给你吧 -好
- Okay, tagging you back in. - ?Yeah.
他不知怎么把尿布弄掉了
He somehow took his diaper off
内♥裤♥却好好穿着在
yet is still wearing his shorts.
班克斯女士 我来告知一下
Ms. Banks, I would like to inform you
您下周三的行程安排
of your plans next Wednesday.
你想不想约会
Hey, do you want to go on a date?
我...
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表