剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
because other crosswords are too hard for me.
天呐 你实在是太可爱了
God, you're a weirdly cute baby.
我不喜欢 我不相信
I don't like it. I don't trust it.
我是绝对不会抱你的
I'm not gonna pick you up.
晚安 小胖子
Night, chubster.
地狱里见
See you in hell.
波比 突然带着好酒过来 怎么了
Poppy, a surprise visit and a beau blanc. Why?
有一家酒馆的好处就是
One of the perks of owning a wine store
可以让我的朋友醉倒一大批
is getting my friends drunk wholesale.
实在是太好了 实在是 太
That's so nice. That's so -- it's so --
现在时间不太合适
Now's not a good time for me.
对 我正 我正在
Yeah, I just, um -- I'm just doing some --
那间屋子正在开成人派对
There's an adult party in that room!
我知道你没问我细节
And I know you're not asking for specifics,
但是里面非常色情 非常安全
but it is very sexual and it is very safe --
威尔 这是什么
Will, what is this?!
我在烘焙
My baking...
就是点香蕉面包
It's just a little banana bread!
也就几个 10个 15个
A couple loaves. Ten, fifteen.
-差不多有40个 -就是40个 眼神真好
- It's like forty! - It's exactly forty. Good eye.
威尔 你在里面藏了毒品什么的吗
Will, please tell me that you have drugs or something in these
那样看起来都没现在这么疯狂
because that would be less crazy than what I'm looking at.
不 没有毒品
Nope. No drugs.
威尔
Will.
威廉
William.
-比利 -我没事
- Billy. - I'm fine!
我没疯 好吗
I'm not crazy, okay? Ju--
米娅的事有点难办
Things... get tough with Mia
我 我就做点烘焙
and...I do some baking.
离婚之后 我非常生气
Look, after my divorce, I was angry.
我说的是碧昂丝的《柠檬水》的那种生气
I'm talking Beyoncé-circa-"Lemonade" angry.
-不是吧 -就是
- No... - Yes.
但是我熬过来了
But I worked through that.
经历了那件事塑造了如今的我
And working through that made me the woman that I am today --
碧昂丝的《万事皆爱》
Beyoncé-circa- "Everything is Love".
老天 我想变成碧昂丝的《万事皆爱》
God, I wanna be Beyoncé-circa- "Everything is Love".
我们都可以
We all do.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
排球
Volleyball?
不好意思 真的吗 排球
I'm sor-- Really? Volleyball?
我什么都试过了
Look, I tried everything:
木工 浮潜
woodworking, snorkeling,
冲着水壶大喊大叫
screaming really loud into a jug.
然后 有一天
And then, one day,
罗里上完彩带舞课 我来接他
I picked up Rory from a ribbon dancing class
在娱乐中心看到了这个
at the rec center, and there it was --
排球
volleyball.
我找到了归属 我的同类
I'd found my home. My people --
不是吧
Oh, no!
波比
Poppy?
别紧张 杰拉尔德
Co-- Relax, Gerald!
我只是来帮我的朋友 威尔
I'm just here to support my friend, Will.
很强势嘛 卡西迪
Lookin' strong, Cassidy.
我们在这真的合适吗
Are you sure it's okay we're here?
这是个合法的灰色地带
It's a legal grey area.
咱们把怒气都释放出来吧
But let's get that anger out!
披萨
Pizza!
谁都预料不到
No one saw it coming,
但是游戏已经改了
but the game has changed, y'all.
-但是我们一直 -就让他弄吧
- But we always have -- - Just let him have this.
怎么了 图享-格雷厄姆
What's up, Insta-Graham?
学校里出了点事
Something happened at school.
有时候 生活真是太美好了
Sometimes life is so beautiful.
大伙就开始叫我"蝴蝶宝宝"
Everybody's been calling me "Butterfly Baby."
就连兔耳朵也一样 她还是我的女友
Even Bunny Ears, and she's my girlfriend.
太无情了
That's cold-blooded.
我一直都在跟你说 放下吧
I keep telling you: just move.
房♥产软件上说博弈西很热
Zillow says Boise's hot.
我不明白爱达荷是什么情况
I don't make sense in Idaho.
好了 孩子们 咱们把吃的都吃完
Okay, guys, guys, let's just eat our slices
我们就能看《鬼娃回魂》了
so we can fire up Child's Play.
我没看过 但这是关于一个小孩和他玩偶的
I haven't seen it, but it's about a kid and his doll.
听起来不错
Sounds sweet.
今晚不能干这个
We're not doing that tonight.
我们邀请了兔耳朵过来开派对
We invited Bunny Ears over for a party
让格雷厄姆继续变酷
so Graham seems cool again.
-你们干了什么 -你们干啥了
- You did what?! - What did you do?!
米基 你和我们也算同龄
Miggy, you're basically our age.
我们喜欢你 但是不尊重你
We like you, but we don't respect you.
享受派对吧 孩咂
Enjoy the party, kiddo.
我忘了炉子上还有东西
I left something on the stove.
拜托 快别哭了 宝贝
Please, please stop crying, baby!
晚上难过只是人生的一部分
Being sad at night is just part of the human experience.
你要习惯
Get used to it.
或许我应该
Maybe I should just --
不 不 不行
Nope! No, I'm not.
好了 我来了
Yes, I am. Yes, I am.
好了好了
Ohhhh, yes.
这样就好了
That's the good stuff.
看来安吉妈妈的邮递员来了
Looks like Mommy Angie's Postmates is here...
我就知道
I knew it!
你猜怎么着
Oh, guess what?
我听说木偶的主题是马戏团
I heard that the marionette show is circus-themed!
知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
傀儡小丑
Puppet clowns!
米基这屋比我想得还糟糕
Miggy's place is even worse than I thought.
怎么能有人住在这里
How do people live like this?
不 我们赌的是一晚上 不是尝试一次
No! The bet was for one night, not one try!
我还有机会
I get another shot!
你就放弃吧
Oh, just give it up now.
没什么丢人的
It's nothing to be ashamed about.
女人就是比较软弱
Women are just softer creatures.
不
No!
我可以的
I can do this!
刚才我只是在热身
T-That was just my warm-up.
我有点生疏了
I-I'm out of practice.
给你
Here.
我要出去充个电
I'm gonna go outside, get hyped up,
徒手抓只松鼠
try to catch a squirrel with my bare hands!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我忘记你的名字了
I've...I've forgotten your name.
我是道格拉斯·福格蒂医生
I'm Dr. Douglas Fogerty.
威尔 你边打球
All right, Will, so, you're just gonna hit the ball
-边告诉我你前任的事 好吗 -好
- and talk to me about your ex, okay? - Okay.
她多久来看苏菲一次
How often does she see Sophie?
米娅的工作很重要
Well, Mia's doing very important work!
所以不是她的错
So, it's not her fault!
但去年
But last year,
她有半年没来看苏菲
she didn't see Sophie for six months.
那对你来说很艰难吗
Was that hard for you?
有点
A little.
扣球吧
Spike the ball.
接着来 你能行
Go ahead. You got this.
还有什么
What else about Mia?
但有时候 她不打招呼就来了
But then, sometimes, she'll show up without warning.
比如有次 苏菲和我被迫取消了
Like once, Sophie and I had to cancel
春假安排 狂野威廉斯堡殖民地之旅
our wild and crazy spring break trip to Colonial Williamsburg.
你们肯定计划了很久吧
And I bet you planned it for a long time?
苏菲三岁起我就想带她去了
I thought of it when she was three.
-还有去年 -发生了什么
- Oh, and then last year... - What happened?!
她在临行前改变了假期安排
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表