剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
而且这些真的很重啊
Also, these are really heavy.
火鸡不应该有这么大的腿
No turkey should have legs this huge.
是啊 都是激素
Yeah, those are full of hormones.
我一个都不
I would not eat a--
太迟了
?Too late.
总之
Anyway...
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我不该冲你发火的
I shouldn't have raged out at you.
我可能是有点嫉妒吧
I guess maybe I was a little jealous.
嫉妒 有意思
Jealous? Interesting. ?
有点甜头就停不下来了
You had a little taste and you wanted more.
得了吧 我只是习惯跟你待着而已
Take it easy. I just got used to our hangs. That's all.
但我为你高兴
But I'm excited for you.
你幸福是应该的
You deserve to be happy...
大怪咖
ya big weirdo.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以
So...
你能告诉我波比在和谁谈恋爱吗
are you gonna tell me who Poppy's dating?
他们没谈了 变回朋友了
Oh, it's not happening anymore. They were friends.
有点复杂
It's... A little too complicated.
我明白
Yeah, I get that.
但说真的 到底是谁
But seriously, who was it?
-不行 这是机密信息 老兄 -拜托
- Nope. Classified information, bro. - Please? Please?
这样吧
But you know what?
你要是给我炸个爆米花 或许我会告诉你
If you make me some popcorn, maybe I'll tell you.
好的
I'm on it.
-再帮我洗个车 -好
- And wash my car. - Okay.
再把洗碗机的碗都拿出来
And empty the dishwasher?
我明白了 你不打算告诉我是吗
Oh, I see. You're never actually gonna tell me, are you?
没错 但是爆米花还是要炸的
Correct. But do make the popcorn, because...
因为第四季就要开始了
season 4 is about to start!
*比武 比武 比武 比武 比武*
*Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust!*
*比武 比武 比武 比武*
*Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust!*
可以拿笔 你们好啊
Ooh, a pin! Hey, guys.
米基 你看起来很自在啊
Hi, Miggy! You look... comfortable.
是啊 我的腋窝笑得停不下来了
I am! My armpits can't stop smiling!
蛤蜊烤得如何
How was the clam bake?
有甜玉米吗
Did they have sweet corn?
我没去
Oh, I didn't go.
博比对真实的我并不感兴趣
Turns out Bobbi's not a fan of the real me.
很抱歉 米基
I'm sorry, Miggy.
不用道歉
Ah, don't be.
虽然我喜欢博比照顾我
As much as I liked Bobbi taking care of me,
你们比她更棒
you guys do a better job than she ever could.
注意 请大家注意 谢谢
Attention! Attention, please.Thank you.
我刚从兔耳朵那里接到了电♥话♥
I just received a phone call from President Bunny Ears.
她退选了
She has conceded.
我首项议程
Now, my first order of business
就是宣布以后取消选举
is that there will be no more elections!
向我鞠躬
Bow before me!
听见了没 鞠躬
You heard him! Bow!
向班长鞠躬
Bow before your president!
鞠躬
Bow!
我们干坏事了
Oh, we've done something terrible.
可能是我太溺爱了
Maybe I've been too supportive.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表