剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
是的 你不是要设计运动鞋吗
Yeah, for all the sneakers you gonna design.
我觉得你很有前途 我相信你
I think you have a future, and I'm believing it.
运动鞋
米奇原创
www.sneaksbymickey.com
等等 你知道我不叫米奇吧
Wait, you know my name isn't Mickey, right?
什么 不是
What? No...
米奇啊 米老鼠嘛
It's Mickey, like the mouse.
不 有两个G
No, it's two Gs, man. It's...
心意我领了
You know what? It's the thought that counts.
-谢了 道格拉斯 -没事
- Thanks, D-Glass. - ?There you go. That's right.
大家进来吧 莎伦就位了
People, let's go! Sharon's in first position!
是时候了
It's go time!
他穿的是莱莎
He's wearing Liza.
是啊
Yeah.
就这样吧
Well, I guess this is it.
你们能来真好
I'm so glad you guys are here.
当然 我们是你的父老
Of course. We're your villa--
不 算了
Nope. Never mind.
你可以说一次
Okay, you get one.
说吧
Go on. Say it.
-真的吗 -真的
- For real, for real? - For real, for real.
我们是你的父老乡亲
We're your village.
我们是你的父老乡亲
We are your village!
天啊 这就是为什么不能让他说出来
Oh, my God. This is why we don't give him one
他肯定不会只说一次
He can't say it just once.
父老乡亲 *父老乡亲*
Village. Village. Village! *Villaaaaaaage!*
欢迎光临我们的婚礼
罗恩&莎伦
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表