剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
什么狗屁踏板摩托要花六百
And what the hell kind of bougie-ass scooter costs $600?!
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去解决问题
To fix this.
我要让兔耳朵继续竞选
To put Bunny Ears back on the ballot!
你不想让罗里赢吗
What, you don't want Rory to win?
不能这样赢
Not like this.
我居然让你吻了我
I can't believe I let you kiss me.
我 不好意思
I -- E-E-Excuse me.
是你亲了我
You kissed me.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no. No!
是你亲了我 你先低的头
You kissed me. You leaned down.
是你先抬的头
You leaned up.
-不 是你先低的 -你先抬的头
- What?! No! You leaned down! - Yeah. You leaned up.
-低头 -抬头
- Down! Down! - ?Up.
-低头 -抬头
- Down! - ?Up!!
是你低 算了
You leaned -- Doesn't matter,
反正这种事再也不会发生了
'cause it's never gonna happen again.
好吗
Okay?
低头
Down!
抬头
Up.
太棒了
Amazing work!
你的乳♥头♥很突出
Really brings out your nipples.
而且非常棒 完美对称
They're great, by the way -- perfectly symmetrical.
你可以看看化妆前的 不过谢了
Well, you could see them before, but thanks.
你真是太棒了
You are just too good to be true.
不敢相信我面前的男人
I can't believe I met
乳♥头♥那么好看 还喜欢蛤蜊
a perfectly nippled man who loves clams
而且只要有空就来看我打高尔夫
and spends all of his free time watching me golf.
-我们把文身彻底洗掉吧 -啥
- We should have these tattoos removed permanently. - ?What?
我认识一个顶级的整形医生
I have an in with a top plastic surgeon.
我修正了他的曲线球
I fixed his slice,
他把我的发际线前移了两英寸
he lowered my hairline 2 inches.
穿上衣服 我们走
Get your shirt. Let's go.
博比 我
Bobbi, I --
我不想把文身洗掉
I don't want to get rid of my tattoos.
它是我的象征
They're who I am.
我的美人尖也是 但我看起来像恐怖片女主
Well, so was my widow's peak, but I looked like Nosferatu.
没关系啊 你的生活你做主
That's cool. And you should be whoever you want.
我也一样
But so should I.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
住手
Stop that! ?
米基
Miggy! ?
我不适合烤蛤蜊
I'm not a guy who belongs at a clam bake.
博比 这可能很伤人 但是
And, Bobbi, this is gonna sting, but...
我一点儿也不喜欢看你打高尔夫
I don't enjoy watching you golf.
那你喜欢干什么
So, then, what do you enjoy?
我喜欢熬夜看运动鞋
I-I enjoy staying up all night looking at pictures of sneakers.
我喜欢看《速度与激♥情♥》的
I enjoy every odd-numbered installment
奇数电影
of the "Fast and the Furious" Franchise.
#为韩哥伸张正义
#JusticeForHan.
韩哥是谁
Who's Han?
我喜欢说话前说"哟"
I enjoy starting sentences with "Yo."
结束后再说个"哟"
I enjoy ending sentences with "Yo."
我喜欢和儿子一起享受美好时光
I enjoy quality time with my son.
还喜欢橙子片哟
And I enjoy orange slices... yo.
这需要很大的勇气
That took a lot of courage.
我欣赏你的诚实
I appreciate your honesty.
谢谢
Thanks.
很抱歉我之前一直没说出口
And sorry I didn't say this sooner.
可能是我怕你看到真实的我
I guess I was scared that you wouldn't like me
你就不喜欢我了
if I was just myself.
嗯
Yeah.
你的直觉很准确
Your instincts were right.
-等等 什么 -抱歉
- Wait. What? - ?Sorry.
我对你刚刚描述的男人毫无兴趣
I have no interest in the man you just described.
保重
Be well.
记得把我发你的照片删掉
Delete the photos I sent you.
-全都删吗 -没错
- All of them? - ?Yeah.
好
Okay.
再见
Bye-bye.
靠
?Dang.
还有五分钟
And as you make your way to the polls,
投票就开始了
which open in five minutes,
记住 我就是你们认识的那个我
remember, I'm all you've ever known.
谢谢
Thank you.
姑娘们 我出油了 吸一下
Girls, I'm shiny. Blot me.
这下你开心了吧 老妈
I hope you're happy, Mother.
让兔耳朵重新参赛
Getting Bunny Ears back into the race --
罗里 你难道不想靠本事取胜
Oh, Rory, don't you want to win on your own?
而不是用踏板摩托去贿赂人家吗
Not because some kid got bribed with a scooter?
只要能赢就行
A win is a win!
福格蒂 谢天谢地
Fogerty! Thank God.
你得帮我想个妙招
Okay, I need a big idea.
我有五分钟来拉票
I got five minutes to turn this crowd.
你只要做个
All right, look, all you got to do is --
真诚的演讲
is speak from the heart.
不要开空头支票
All right? Don't sell them on promises.
展现自己就好
Sell them on yourself.
等一下
Wait.
展现我自己 对啊
Talk about me? Of course.
这么简单我怎么没想到
It was right in front of me the whole time.
谢谢
Thank you!
是我疯了吗
Am I losing my mind,
你居然给我孩子一个不错的建议
or did you just give my kid some decent advice?
时不时嘛
Every now and then, it happens.
贿赂兔耳朵
Look, uh, about Bunny Ears,
很愚蠢
that was stupid.
我知道这个选举对你意味着什么
I know how much the election meant to you,
我只是想帮你
and I... just wanted to help.
我懂
Listen, I get it.
意外是难免的
And...accidents happen.
可能是我先低头的
And I may have leaned down.
是吗
Really?
我脑补的时候
Yeah, well, that's how it's always gone
一般就是那样的
when I've... thought about it.
你脑补过亲我吗
Oh, so you've thought about kissing me?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
你呢
You?
听着 山顶小学的选民们
Attention, Hilltop voters.
一位年长的智者
A wise and very old man
告诉我要真诚一些
has told me to be honest about myself.
那这样吧
Here I go.
我 罗里·班克斯 喜欢很多东西
I, Rory Banks, love things.
我妈妈会给我买♥♥ 她也可以给你们买♥♥
My mom buys me things, and she can buy you things, too.
不 让我妈给你们买♥♥吧
No. Let my mom buy you things.
2019就选罗里·班克斯
Rory Banks! 2019!
结束
Out!
你必须得赞助一下
Okay, you're definitely chipping in for this.
我们就这么随便串门了吗
Okay, so, we're just walking into each other's houses now?
我轻轻敲门了 你没听到
I have a very soft knock. You just didn't hear it.
但是我带了和好的礼物
But I brought a peace offering.
天呐
Oh, my God.
巨型火鸡腿
Giant turkey legs?
就像他们在《胜者晚宴》吃的那个
Just like they eat at The Winner's Feast.
你从哪找到的
Where did you find these?
在一个离这很远的中古嘉年华上
At a, uh, Ren faire that was oh so far away.
但我想让你知道我有多抱歉
But I wanted to show you how sorry I was.
你不用道歉
You don't need to be sorry.
你遇见一个女生 喜欢上了她
You met a girl. You liked her.
难免的嘛
It happens.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表