剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
No, I mean it.
谢了
Thank you.
孩子们在那
There are the kids.
他们躺在地上
Oh, they're laying on their backs.
我想是土狼抓走他们的
I think the coyotes got 'em!
-苏菲 -冷静点
- Sophie! - Calm down.
他们在看星星
They're looking up at the stars.
-苏菲 -他们在那
- Sophie! - There they are!
道格拉斯 怎么回事
Douglas, what the hell?
为什么我收到短♥信♥说我儿子在高尔夫球场
Why am I getting texts that my kid's on a golf course?
我很抱歉 我不擅长做这种事
I-I-I'm sorry. I'm bad at this.
不 是我的错
No, it's my fault.
我告诉孩子们他们不需要大人看管 我想
I-I told the kids they don't need adult supervision -- I think...
是我们俩的错
It's both of our faults.
我们俩正在过男人之夜
We were having a guys' night.
你抱了我 一切都结束了
You hug me, and it's over.
-我没有 -我们都要感谢
- I'm not. - Well, let's all just be grateful that
道格拉斯像个卡♥通♥百万富翁一样住在高尔夫球场
Douglas lives on a golf course like a cartoon millionaire.
天啊 罗里 你看起来像曼德雷尔姐妹
God, Rory. You look like one of the Mandrell Sisters.
八十年代美国电影
芭芭拉
Barbara?
没错
Sure.
他做到了
He did it.
你也能的
You will, too.
你们听到了吗
Do you guys hear that?
天啊 洒水器
Oh, my God! Sprinklers!
再也不♥穿♥这件雪纺了
Never again with this chiffon!
你猜怎么着 我在做那件事了
Hey. Guess what. I'm doing it.
把自己给欧文
Putting myself out there with Owen.
你给他发了一个饼和一个蓝莓的表情
You sent him a pancake and a blueberry emoji?
甚是亲密
Intimacy.
我做到了
I'm doing it.
波比 我列了一个新单子
Yo, Pop, I made a new list.
天啊
Oh, God.
不是 这次我只写了一条
No. There's only one thing on it.
你想在我的酒吧上班
You want to work for me at the Winebrary?
正是
Yep.
我确实可以用你
I could actually use the help.
是吗
Yeah?
没问题
All right.
你可以在网上申请
You can apply online.
-拜托 -开个玩笑
- Come on. - Ha-ha! Kidding.
你被录用了
You're hired.
太好了
Yeah! Yeah.
爸爸回见 好好享受你的早餐吧
Bye, Dad! Enjoy your breakfast!
谢谢 苏菲
Thank you, Soph.
大清早的牛排没那么糟 不是吗
Early morning steak not so bad, huh?
我都能感觉到动脉紧绷了
I can feel my arteries bracing.
我超爱这个
I love it!
这是杯单一纯麦威士忌
Mmm. Now, this is a single malt.
那是酒吗
Is that liquor?
用学校公♥款♥买♥♥的吗
On school property?
这样吧 给你 去散步吧
Tell you what. Here, take a walk.
我们只是想在这吃顿饭
Yeah, we're trying to enjoy a meal here.
亚当斯女士 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, Miss Adams.
你要吃这最后一块吗
You gonna eat that last piece?
要不我们一起从两边开始吃吧
You want to attack it from both sides,
《小姐与流氓》的吃法吗
"Lady and the Tramp"-style?
迪斯尼经典电影 此为一种吃法
不 我 我在开玩笑
No, I'm -- I'm kidding.
你吃吧
You go ahead and take it.
我很喜欢看到你高兴的样子
Gosh, I love seeing you happy.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表