剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
-我要提早送她回家 -我还没打招呼呢
- I'm dropping her off early. - I didn't even say hello.
我听见你张嘴了
I heard your mouth open.
我们提前回来了
We're ahead of schedule.
你们怎么能提前从水族馆回来
How can you be ahead of schedule on a day at the aquarium?
那些鱼不给力啊
Well, the fish weren't bringing it.
我们看过你们游泳了
We've already seen you swim.
换点花样
Do something else.
我们看够了
All right, we're done here.
你就不能先把格雷厄姆送回家吗
Can't you drop off Graham first?
我按字母顺序送
I drop off in alphabetical order.
"C"在"D"前面
"Cooper" comes before "D'Amato."
我姓班克斯
My last name is Banks.
你现在不能送苏菲回来
Well, you can't drop off Sophie yet
因为我还没给
because I... haven't had time...
给植物浇水呢
to water the plants!
苏菲在家的时候我不能浇水
And I can't water the plants when Sophie's here.
你想想办法
So, figure it out!
再见
Goodbye.
我耍了他 能争取一两个小时
I fooled him. For an hour or two.
但你该走了
But you should probably go.
苏菲要回家了 我肯定要走
Sophie's coming home? I'm definitely gonna go.
我不喜欢在办公室外碰见客户
I don't like seeing clients outside of the office.
你叫他们客户 但你很擅长和孩子相处
You call them clients? But you're so good with kids.
只有当他们生病而且不好动的时候
Only when they're sick and the power dynamic is clear.
碰上健康的孩子 我都不知道说什么
With a healthy kid, I don't know what to say.
苏菲 我
Sophie, I...
我知道我们认识不久
I know we haven't known each other for that long, and
如果我无礼了 请原谅
please forgive me if this seems insensitive,
看你♥爸♥给植物浇水很困难吗
but is it hard for you to watch your dad water plants?
不会
No.
下一站 你家
Next stop, your house.
改变计划 我现在要
Change of plans. I'm now dropping off
按你们未来的工资来送你们回家
in order of projected career earnings.
格雷厄姆 你是车上唯一的白人男性
Graham, since you're the only future white male in the car,
-就先送你了 -太好了
- you'll be first. - Yes!
-开什么玩笑 住口 -怎么了
- Are you kidding me?! Stop! - What?
抱歉了各位 世界就是这么不公平
Sorry, everyone else. The world is an unfair place.
单亲
第一季 第七集
《油脂》今日试镜
新戏剧老师很兴奋啊
New drama teacher already feeling his oats.
《油脂》
"Grease."
等不及要看七岁小孩模仿里佐的怀孕恐慌了
Can't wait to see 7-year-olds tackle Rizzo's pregnancy scare.
罗里演丹尼·佐库肯定没问题
Well, Rory will be a transcendent Danny Zuko.
去年 我看他在台上表演冯特拉普上尉
Last year, when I saw him step on stage as Captain von Trapp,
我就知道自己可以放松 好好享受了
I knew I could just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride
真是大♥师♥级的表演啊
because I was in the hands of a master.
格雷厄姆更不用说了
Don't get me started on Graham.
纳粹12号♥和修女13号♥
Nazi 12 and Nun 13?
他还真全能
Talk about a utility player.
-他的台词是什么来着 -他有两句
- What was his line, again? - He had two --
"看" 还有"玛丽亚"
"Look!"and "Maria?"
女孩们开始构建模型了
Well, the girls are building sets.
她们刚刚画了一张卡纸的"极速闪电"
They just drew a papier-mâché Greased Lightnin'
看上去能开
that looks street legal.
我怕我家孩子
I'm afraid of my children.
-我讨厌这个 -我也是
- I hate it. - Me too.
去他的卡纸
Screw papier-mâché!
我们要真车
We need a real car.
谁家有破车能让我们
Who has a car so crappy we can just --
往前 往前开
Forward! I want you to go forward!
道格拉斯 老兄
Douglas! Big boy.
多谢你把我的时间规划考虑进去
Thank you with regards to my time management
也就是给植物浇水
vis-à-vis watering the plants.
你们知道我和德万医生睡了 对吧
You guys know I'm sleeping with Dr. Dewan, huh?
-是啊 -当然
- Yeah. - Of course.
聊什么呢
What are we talking about?
威尔 五年来第一次做♥爱♥
Will, how was it having sex for the first time...
是什么感觉
in half...a...decade?
我脱水了
It's been...dehydrating.
所以我才滴了这么多眼药水
That's why I've been doing so much eye drops.
但是这太有趣了 根本停不下来
But also, it's so fun, and I never want to stop.
但我还没准备好告诉苏菲
But I'm not ready to tell Sophie yet.
我不擅长对她有所隐瞒
And I-I-I'm so bad at hiding it from her.
昨天把我吓坏了
Yesterday freaked me out.
差点被抓包是单亲家长的一部分
Yeah, well, close calls are a part of being a single parent.
我们都经历过
We've all had 'em.
合唱训练取消了
Choir practice was cancelled.
收到你的信息了 我马上进去
I know. Got your message. Be right in.
有一次 我不得不把一个人藏起来
And one time, I had to "E.T." a guy.
让他在格雷厄姆放动物公仔的柜子里
Made him sit in Graham's stuffed animal closet
静♥坐♥了俩小时
for two hours without moving.
所以还是有一些技巧的
So, there are a few techniques.
不 只有一个技巧
No. There's only one technique.
说谎
Lie.
永远是说谎
Always lie.
爸 我们回家了
We're home, Dad! We're home!
孩子们
Girls, uh...
这是我妹 盖尔
meet my sister Gail.
我们有盖尔姑姑了
We have an Aunt Gail!
我能和盖尔姑姑玩一整晚
Oh, Aunt Gail could go all night.
说谎是唯一的办法 威尔
Lie, Will. It's the only way.
我不是 好吗
Not for me, okay?
我和苏菲的关系很透明
Sophie and I have a very transparent relationship.
我没对她说过谎 以后也不会 看好
I've never lied to her, and I never will. Watch this.
苏菲 问我个难题
Sophie! Ask me a hard question.
你死的时候我多大
How old will I be when you die?
51岁吧
Probably 51.
道格拉斯 你孩子在量我的车
Hey, Douglas, uh, your girls are measuring my car.
-我需要担心吗 -有她们在 需要
- Should I be worried? - With them, yes.
永远需要
Always yes.
我演文斯·方丹
I've been cast as Vince Fontaine.
-谁 -一个二线明星
- Who? - The B-list celeb
因为某种原因要来当高校舞蹈比赛的评委
who judges high school dance contests for some reason.
可能是来挣外快吧
I guess to supplement his income!
那谁演丹尼·佐库
Well, who the hell get casted as Danny Zuko?
我要演丹尼·佐库
I've been cast as Danny Zuko!
音乐剧《油脂》的主角
The lead of the musical "Grease"!
台词可多了 妈
I have so many lines, Mom!
我都要说出来 在台子上
And I have to say them! On a platform!
当着所有人的面
In front of people!
那个叫舞台 亲爱的
I think that's called a stage, honey.
重点是你要尽力然后
All that matters is that you do your best and...
-演出开心 -开心
- have fun? - Fun?!
我怎么开心得起来
How can I have fun
整个宇宙都已经毁灭了
when the universe has totally biffed it?!
想着这个你可能快用完了
Thought you might be running low.
格雷厄姆怎么样了
How's Graham?
我刚看到他在吐呢
I just caught him vomiting mid-hand jive.
他有点紧张
So, yeah, he's a little nervous.
罗里怎么样
How's Rory?
他挺好的
He's great, yeah.
说句题外话 我们是不是应该
Unrelated, should we go introduce ourselves
向新来的戏剧老师介绍下自己 去
to the new drama teacher? Just to...
去干吗 被轰出去吗
Just to what? Bum ourselves out?
不 就是看看能不能对这次错误的选角
Well, no, just to see what could be done
做点什么来挽救一下
about this whole casting boo-boo.
-我从不管闲事 但 -波比
- You know, I mean, I never meddle, bu-- - Poppy
你见过我朋友波比吗
Have you ever met my friend...Poppy?
好吧 我有时候会管
Okay. Okay. I meddle occasionally.
有时候
Occasionally?
你把拼字比赛的评委揍了一顿
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表