剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
It is real. I'm in these streets. I'm...
其实吧
Matter of fact,
前两天我还小亲热了一下
just the other day, I had a questionable make-out.
和谁啊
Who was it with?
那是个错误
It was a mistake. It...
弄得很复杂 我不想谈起
made things complicated. I don't want to talk about it.
事先声明
You know, uh, for the record,
我还是不想听到你和别的男人在一起
I still don't like hearing about you with other guys.
罗恩 你都要结婚了
Ron, you're getting married. Hey.
还记得我们的婚礼吗
Remember our wedding?
所有新娘的梦想怎么可能会忘
Who could forget every bride's dream?
周二中午的法♥院♥
Courthouse at noon on a Tuesday.
我们应该弥补一下
Hey, we were supposed to make up for that.
记得吗 我们说过迟早要
Now, come on. Remember? We said we were gonna
补上一场盛大的婚礼
eventually have a big wedding
朋友 乐队 蛋糕和我们的第一支舞
with all of our friends and a band and a cake,
一样都不少
our first dance.
还好没成
Yeah, well, probably best it didn't happen
我就没见你穿衣服跳过舞
'cause I've never seen you dance without taking your shirt off.
拜托 这是
Oh, come on. That is...
-天哪 -是吧
- Oh, my God. - True.
有句老话说得好
Well, you know what? I came up with a saying.
-亡羊补牢为时不晚 -还真有这句话 罗恩
- It's never too late. - Okay, you did not make that up, Ron.
为时不晚
Never too late.
请吧
Shall we?
书酒吧的各位 请欣赏波比和罗恩的第一支舞
Winebrary, for the first time, please welcome Poppy and Ron.
不许脱衣服
You're keeping your shirt on.
也许吧
Maybe.
你橱柜里的20块不是我拿的
I didn't take that $20 from your kitchen counter.
我们都心知肚明 我也不在乎
We both know that you did, and I don't care.
我需要你的建议
Listen, I need your advice.
我的建议 为什么
My advice? Why?
通常我会去问威尔和波比
Well, normally, I'd ask Will and Poppy,
但他们和咱俩不同
but, you know, they're not like you and me.
我们都爱自己的孩子
I mean, we love our kids,
-但我们经常希望他们消失 -太对了
- but we frequently wish that they'd go away. - Big-time.
芭芭拉想在这个夏天把双胞胎接走
Barbara offered to take the twins for the summer.
教她们一些女孩该学的东西
You know, to teach 'em girl stuff.
我应该感到很高兴的 但我没有
And I should be over the moon, but I'm not.
等一下
Wait. Hang on.
我有没有把篮筐游泳圈带你家去
I did bring my floating basketball hoop to your house?
带了 你继续
Yes, I did. Go on.
我很想和她们
Alright, see, I was really excited about building
一起安装按♥摩♥浴缸
the Jacuzzi with them, you know?
我们都计划好了
We -- We had it all planned.
一大早就开工
We were gonna start construction early in the morning,
然后停下来吃午饭
and then we would break for lunch and pretend
假装坐在很高的横梁上
we're eating on a beam high above
俯瞰二十年代的纽约
1920s New York City.
然后我们一边泡凉水澡放松
And then we would unwind with a-a cold one
一边听收音机上的棒球比赛
as we'd listen to a baseball game on AM radio.
这才是我计划的夏天啊
Ah, the summer it was gonna be.
我都等不及想看你的女儿长大了
I cannot wait to see what those girls turn out like as adults.
如果你希望她们夏天能留下来
But look, I-if you want them here for the summer,
那她们就该留下
then they should stay here.
你这么想吗
You think so?
是啊 你是她们的父亲
Yeah, you're their father.
等等
Wait.
你是说如果双胞胎能留下
Are you saying if the twins stayed,
我就能用新的按♥摩♥浴缸了
then I could be soaking in a new Jacuzzi?
严格来说 是有这个意思
Well, technically, that was included in the words I said,
但我其实并没有这个意思
but I'd hardly define that as "What I'm saying."
那女孩们就别想走了
Then those girls aren't going anywhere.
她们现在在哪
Where are they right now?
和芭芭拉在一起
Well, they're with Barbara.
但我没有感觉到
Uh, but, you know, I really don't feel
你在安抚我
that you're tending to my emotions
跟我开车过来时预想得不一样
the way I imagined when I was driving over here.
兰斯·巴斯太空营的押金截止日期是
Deposits for Lance Bass Space Camp are due
3月1日
By, by, by March 1st
每次来都能学到新东西
I get something new from this every time.
这个夏令营肯定很棒
This camp is going to be amazing!
我必须得去
And I 100% get to go!
格雷厄姆 跑圈去
Alright, Graham, take a lap.
苏菲 抱歉 我让你失望了
Sophie, I'm so sorry I let you down.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
你忘寄支票了 爸
You didn't mail the check, Dad.
我是说不知道自己怎么回事
Yeah, I meant sort of more big picture.
但你说得对 是我粗心了
But you're right. I was careless.
你从来不粗心的
You're never careless.
我只能去猜测了
So I'm left to speculate.
如果你真的希望我去
If you really wanted me to go,
你肯定会寄出支票 对吗
you would've mailed the check, right?
某种程度上 你希望我留在家里
So on some level, you wanted me to stay home.
天哪 你说得对
My God. I think you're right.
这就能解释我为什么做了
And that would definitely explain the dream I had
活埋了兰斯·巴斯的梦了
where I buried Lance Bass alive.
没事 我留下来
It's fine. I'll stay.
我们做每年夏天都做的事
And we'll do the thing we do every summer --
威尔·库珀的沙发夏令营
Will Cooper Couch Camp.
我们盖着毯子 我来剪心形纸片
I'll cut out paper hearts while we sit under blankets
再吹上两个月的空调
and blast the A/C for two months.
听上去很有意思
That does sound like so much fun.
但我不能这么做
But I can't let that happen.
我要去摆平
I'm gonna fix this.
怎么摆平 你已经无能为力了
How? There's nothing else you can do.
我还可以做一件事
Oh, there's one more thing I can do.
我想和你的主管谈话
I'd like to speak to your supervisor.
他在三楼
He's on the third floor.
一般人不能上三楼
We don't allow people on the third --
三楼
The third floor!
你好
Hello.
你是巴兹·奥尔德林吗
Are you Buzz Aldrin?
不是
No.
那就出去
Then get out!
总之我女儿很想参加这次夏令营
So, anyway, my daughter is dying to come to this camp,
但我忘记寄支票了
but I forgot to mail in the check.
现在她只能去参加沙发夏令营了
And now she's gonna have to go to Couch Camp.
是不是那个能学设计 建造
Ooh, is that where you learn how to design, build,
以及批量生产家具流水线的夏令营
and mass produce your own furniture line?
不 那是个只能
No, it's where you just
和老爸坐在沙发上的夏令营
sit on the couch with your dad all summer.
你刚刚说的应该是技校
I think what you're talking about is trade school.
我不知道 我爱我的孩子
I don't know. I love my child,
但我也担心自己在拖累她
but I worry that I'm holding her back.
-我很迷茫 -我理解
- I'm lost. - I get it.
我也有过这样的时候
I have moments where I feel that way, too.
当我不知所措时 我就会找回
When I get overwhelmed, I go back to what inspired me
当初为了致敬表演艺术
to start a space camp with a nod
而激发我创立太空营的东西
to performing arts in the first place.
那是什么 兰斯·巴斯
And what is that, Lance Bass?
都是我的最爱
All my great loves --
零重力 反物质
zero gravity, anti-matter,
击中目标
hitting your mark,
日球层 坑道
the heliosphere, Fosse --
你说得对 我得找回
You're right. I have to go back
激发我成为父母的初衷
to what initially inspired me to be a parent --
抚养一个要学习飞行的女儿
raising a daughter who's gonna learn how to fly.
我不能老让她失望
I can't keep keeping her down.
天哪 再说一遍
Oh, my gosh. S-Say that again.
我不能老让她失望
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表