剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
-我可以坐下吗 -当然
- Do you mind if I sit? - Sure.
我在等人
I'm waiting for someone,
但你可以陪我一会儿
but you can... keep me company.
你在读什么 肯定挺深奥的 书呆子
Whatcha reading? Probably something smart, ya big nerd.
NWA的烹饪书
N.W.A.'s cookbook.
-《冲出"嚼"普顿》 -我知道
- "Straight Outta Chompton." - I know.
《冲出康普顿》
NWA说唱团体的传记电影
-你可以笑话我 没关系 -不不不
- You can make fun of me. It's fine. - No, no, no, no.
我才不会笑话你呢 看看里面有什么
I'm not gonna make fun of you. Let's see what we got here.
NWA玉米片
N.W.A. Nachos.
玉米片配牛油果
Nachos with avocado.
很健康 不错
Healthy option -- great.
你住这儿吗
Do you live here?
不 但我想家的时候会在这儿睡一晚
No, but sometimes I get homesick and spend the night.
在泳池里玩跳水
You know, do cannonballs in the pool,
在玫瑰花瓣里打滚
roll around in the rose petals --
做那些节目上"不鼓励"我做的事情
do all the things I'm "Discouraged" from doing during the show.
淘气
Bad.
不说我了
But enough about me.
你们有没有关于节目的问题
Anyone have questions about the show
或是...感情生活
or...your love life?
当然有
Hell yeah.
跟我一对一 克里斯
One-on-one me, Chris.
我们为什么晚上来学校啊
Why are we at the school at nighttime?!
拖把人晚上会来
This is when the Mop Man comes!
拖把人是谁
Who's the Mop Man?
清洁工老亨德森
Janitor Henderson Sr.
他死于一场锅炉事故
He died in a freak boiler accident.
现在他的鬼魂在学校
Now he haunts the school,
到处找小孩杀掉 变成拖把
looking for children to kill and turn into mops!
我们应该把门挡上
We should go block the door.
我没听说过拖把人
I never heard of the Mop Man,
我可是山顶小学超自然通讯的编辑
and I edit Hilltop's paranormal newsletter.
拜托 那是我编出来吓格雷厄姆的
Please. I made him up to scare Graham.
快来帮忙
Guys, help me! Come on!
我觉得他其实挺喜欢这种刺♥激♥的
Deep down, I think he enjoys the thrill.
这下好了 D·阿玛托失心疯了
Great. D'Amato's having a meltdown.
这是你想要的结果吗 苏菲
Is this what you imagined, Sophie?
我看她在那儿晃 就大喊"快看
And I see her dangling there, so I called out, "Look!
那个小女孩要掉下去了"
That little girl's about to fall!"
我被人称为"快看先生"
Some people are calling me the "Look Guy."
那个...帅的什么时候回来
When's the, uh... cute one coming back?
一塌糊涂
This is a disaster.
英国客轮 一战期间被德国潜艇击沉
我们比卢西塔尼亚号♥皇家邮轮沉得还快
We're sinking faster than the RMS Lusitania.
我不确定
Oh, I don't know.
我好像和高尔夫女士博比来电了
I think I'm getting vibes from Bobbi the golf lady.
妈呀
Oh, boy.
也许她会从后面抱着我
Maybe she'll do that thing where she puts her arms around me
教我怎么挥杆
and teaches me how to swing a golf club.
就像《锡杯》里那样
You know, like in "Tin Cup."
你看过《锡杯》吗
Have you even seen "Tin Cup"?
没 我看过剧情简介
Nah, dawg. I read the synopsis.
威尔怎么还不回来
What the hell's taking Will so long?
拜托 全站卡拉OK之夜
Come on -- a whole-station karaoke night?
改天一定要来一次
We gotta put it on the books.
不 我们试过一次
No, we tried it once.
-盖伊·麦考米克喝多了 -不出所料
- Guy McCormick got so drunk... - Of course.
他偷了所有麦克风
...he stole all the mics...
然后请我们听了一场四小时的音乐会
...and he treated us to a four-hour concert.
听起来很惨
You know, that sounds terrible,
但是错过了又有点遗憾
but I'm also sorta sad I missed it.
他不来了
He's not coming.
真没想到
Shocker.
谁啊
Who's that?
崔维斯 我的...男朋友
Travis, my...boyfriend...
差不多吧
kind of.
我们一直都分分合合的
We're always stopping and starting.
就像坐在摩天轮上
It's -- It's kind of like when you're on a Ferris wheel
升到顶上的时候坏了
and it breaks down at the top
你只能挣扎着大喊
and...all you can do is kick and scream --
"救命 我不想死在这里"
"Help! I don't want to die here!"
我感觉以前谈过的恋爱
Yeah, I sort of feel like all of my relationships
都像游乐园的人建造的 所以我懂你
have been assembled by carnies, so I get it.
你想点餐吗
Do you want to get food?
可以吗
Really?
你...想和我吃饭吗
You'd...want to do that?
-我想...如果你也想 -好啊
- I do -- if you do. - Yeah.
不管吃什么都比KZOP餐馆强
I mean, anything has got to better than the KZOP Café.
这是我给单位的自动售货机起的名字
That's what I call the vending machines at work.
威尔 我们需要你的魅力
Okay, Will, we need your glow!
什么
What?
没什么 只是...
It's nothing. It's just --
他正披着性♥爱♥斗篷
Well, he's wearing a sex cloak right now,
我们是来泡妹的 越多越好
and we're here to meet women -- as many as possible.
真是一场盛宴啊
It's a real buffet going on.
好吧
Well...
我要是碍着你
I wouldn't be able to sleep at night,
去泡越多越好的妹子了
uh, knowing I stood in the way of you meeting
-肯定会夜不能寐的 -不不 特蕾西
- "As many women as possible," so... - No. No, Tracy.
其实没有听起来这么猥琐
I-It's not as creepy as it sounds!
我们已经浪费了不少时间
We've lost some time,
但吧台那边还有靓妹在等着你呢
but a hot baby shower is setting up at the raw bar.
搞什么 老兄
What the hell, man?!
特蕾西和我刚才真的很来电
Tracy and I were having a real connection.
你让我帮你的
You asked me to help you.
你想浪费大好机会 随你便
You want to waste your window, be my guest.
跟特蕾西聊天很值得
Tracy is not a waste of anything.
也许她正是我想要的人
Maybe she's exactly what I want --
一个我真正喜欢
one person who I actually like
又喜欢我的人
and...who likes me, too.
米基就懂啊
I mean, Miggy gets it.
他是跟我来的 我不能对这坐视不管
He's on my guest pass. I can't be an accessory to this.
道格拉斯 也许
Douglas, maybe...
也许你不该试着认识一大堆女人
you shouldn't be trying to meet a ton of women,
而是把你的时间投入到一个人身上
and instead, invest your time into meeting one person
那个无论何时都认为你有魅力的人
who thinks that you glow no matter what.
这样你的魅力就永不褪却了
That way, the glow never ends.
现在我要去找特蕾西了
Now I'm gonna go after Tracy.
也许你该好好想想
And maybe you should think about
你该去找谁
who you should be going after.
欧文很好 但我们什么时候会黄呢
Owen is great, but when is it gonna blow up in my face?
因为事情总是如此 克里斯
Because it always does, Chris.
男人就是垃圾
Men are trash!
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No offense. - It's fine.
很多男人的确是
A lot of us are.
胡安·巴勃罗[阿根廷足球门将]
Juan Pablo.
我该怎么办
What -- What am I gonna do?
来到这座豪♥宅♥的女人
Look, every woman who's come to this mansion
之前都受过伤
has been hurt before.
但她们仍然带着不下十五套正式裙装
But they come here with no less than 15 formal dresses
偶尔还会在头一晚穿奇怪的衣服
and occasionally a freakish costume for night 1,
时刻准备着再次投身爱河
ready to put themselves out there again.
我知道这是你最害怕的地方 安吉
I know that's what you're scared of the most, Angie.
因为你都经历过一次了
But you've done it before.
格雷厄姆的爸爸
Graham's dad.
别忘了双胞胎的空手道教练
Don't forget the twins' karate instructor.
加里大♥师♥
Master Gary.
我们在道场做的那些事
The things we did in that dojo.
爱情就在你身边
Love is out there.
你只需要让其进入
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表