剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
...she switched up the holiday schedule at the last minute!
天哪 你肯定气疯了
Come on, I bet you just loved that!
你知道独自一人
Do you know what it was like,
吃下12磅的火鸡是什么感受吗
eating a 12-pound turkey by myself?!
简直悲伤至极 波比
It was extremely sad, Poppy!
悲伤至极
Extremely sad!
-对了 -好
- Yes! - Okay!
好
Yes! Okay!
我懂了 现在打球吧
I get it now! Let's do this!
怎么玩 一队穿衣一队光膀子吗
How we do this, shirts versus skins?!
不不不 这才第一天
No, no, no, no, no, no! It's -- It's -- It's day one.
已经无法阻止我了 波比
Can't stop now, Poppy.
你不知道我有多久
You have any idea how long it's been
没好好发泄一下了
since I've had this big a release?
-我是威尔·库珀 -威尔 所有人都知道
- Hey. Will Cooper. - Yeah, Will, everybody knows
你有多久没好好发泄了[射♥精♥]
how long it's been since you've had a big release.
但慢慢来 好吗
But take it easy, okay?
是我 威尔·C
It's me, Willy C.
我是威尔·库珀 你好吗
Hey. Will Cooper. How are ya?
最近好吗 我是威尔·库珀
How's it going? Will Cooper.
大伙儿都还好吗 你好吗
Hey, what's going on, guys? How are you?
让我们打一场公平的比赛吧 好吗
Let's have a good, clean game, okay?
好的 兄弟
All right, dude.
别因为我是新人就对我放水
All right, don't take it easy on me just 'cause I'm new.
威尔 你的队服穿反了
Will, your shirt's on backwards.
打排球吧
Let's volley!
老兄 你听到我答应你妈了 我能做好保姆
Dude, you heard me promise your mom I could handle babysitting.
你得让那些姑娘回家
You gotta tell those girls to go home.
别啊 老兄
Dude, no!
如果我取消派对
If I cancel the party,
我会显得比现在还逊
I'll seem even less cool than I do right now.
我能和你说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
孩子之间
Kid to kid?
我不是
I am not a k--
行 说吧
Sure, go ahead.
我以为当我有了女友后
I thought things would be different
事情就会不一样
when I got a girlfriend,
但我还是那个一看到
but I-I'm still the boy who runs and hides
学校清洁工从地下室出来
every time the school janitor
就逃跑躲起来的男孩
comes up from the basement.
-米基 -怎么了
- Miggy? - Yeah?
你是我认识的最酷的人
You're the coolest guy I know.
只不过是披萨
Oh, it was just pizza.
你能让我变得像你一点吗
Can you help me be a little bit more like you?
有那种酷酷的范儿
You know, get that swag?
你想要多有范儿
How much swag we talking about?
你能让我变得多有范儿
How much swag can you give me?
你能变得多有范儿
How much swag can you handle?
姑娘们喜欢多有范儿的
How much swag do girls like?
姑娘们喜欢各种范儿
Oh, the girls like all the swag.
那我就要变成最范儿的 米基
Then I need all the swag, Miggy!
看我的 格雷厄姆
I got you, Graham!
一路顺风 格雷厄姆
祝你在爱达荷好运
我最近读到一群兔子叫做兔子窝
I recently read a group of rabbits is called a warren.
真难取悦
Tough crowd.
兔耳朵
Yo. Bunny Ears.
酷
Cool.
果汁盒是什么情况
What's the juice box sitch?
你说呢 妹子
You tell me, shorty.
我刚去翻邻居家的垃圾堆了
I just went full raccoon on the neighbor's trash.
抱杰克宝宝前先洗个手
Better wash my hands before I hold Baby Jack --
等等 他在哪
wait, where is he?
在他房♥间里
He's in his room.
睡着了
Asleep.
不是吧
No, you didn't.
我又智取了一个宝宝
I've outsmarted yet another baby.
但是 我 你怎么
But -- I -- How did you --
我才走了几分钟而已
I-I was only gone for a few minutes!
你真的只是走进去 说了一声"睡觉去"
You really just went in there, said "Sleep"
然后就走出来了吗
and then walked out?
跟你说了 男人有一颗冷酷的心
I told you. Men have cold hearts.
我们不是善类
We're terrible people.
所以我们非常擅长发动战争
That's why we're very good at war,
打广♥告♥ 还有睡觉训练
advertising, and sleep training.
别自责了
L-Look, don't beat yourself up here.
你是软蛋
You're a softie,
跟你那可爱的孩子一个样
just like that sweet kid of yours.
你说什么
What did you just say?
我 不 你懂我的意思
I-I -- No, you know what I mean.
你和格雷厄姆都是
Y-Y-You and Graham are...
软蛋
sof-softies.
这不怪他
Look, I-it's not his fault.
他是女人抚养长大的
He-He's being raised by a lady,
没有别的榜样 所以嘛
he doesn't know anything else, was my...point.
这是要动真格的了
This just got real.
好吧 听着
A-A-Alright, l-listen.
冷静 好吗
Calm down, okay?
我不该扯到孩子身上
I shouldn't have brought the kid into it!
祝你木偶剧场玩得开心
Have fun with the marionettes!
不 等下 已经结束了
No, wait -- I-it's over.
我赢了 孩子睡着了
I w-won. The kid's asleep.
安吉
Angie?!
安吉 不能吵醒一个睡着的婴儿
Angie?! You don't wake a sleeping baby!
地球人都知道
That's one thing everyone on the Earth knows.
交给我
I. Got. This.
好吧 算了 行
Okay, you know what? Fine.
你自己来
You're on your own.
不 杰克宝宝
Oh, no, Baby Jack!
我不小心把你吵醒了
I accidently woke you up!
我都不知道你在严格遵照峰值饮食
I didn't realize you were on a strict spike diet.
我这记扣球吃饱了吗
'Cause you just ate my spike!
好了 好了 威利·C
All right, hey, hey, Willy C.
或许一场比赛
Hey, maybe one game --
就已经够了 是吗
is enough, huh?
不行 侯塞
No way, José!
-我几年都没有这么爽过了 -好吧
- I haven't felt this good in years. - Okay.
-看 我的小腿肌肉都爆出来了 -爆了
- Look, my calves are popping. - Poppin'.
你确定不想加入我们吗
You sure you don't want to come in?
不 不 不 我已经金盆洗手了
Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm done with all that.
我已经没有怒火了
I am done with rage.
我现在只把罗恩当成给一个关系中等
Yeah, I-I just think of Ron as a medium-good friend
和罗里长得很像的朋友
who has a striking resemblance to Rory.
天 真希望我能像你和罗恩一样
God, I wish I was like you and Ron!
如果我前妻给苏菲买♥♥手♥机♥ 我会大发雷霆
If my ex got Sophie a phone, I'd be furious.
你在 你在说什么呢
Uh, w-w-what are you -- what are you talking about?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
很抱歉 这事苏菲说了一个星期了
I-I'm sorry. Sophie's been talking about it all week.
罗恩给罗里买♥♥了个手♥机♥
Ron bought Rory a phone.
事实上 罗里刚给我发了我的房♥产估值
In fact, Rory just texted me my Zillow Zestimate,
涨了3%
and I'm up 3%!
罗恩给罗里买♥♥了个手♥机♥
Ron got Rory a phone?!
很抱歉 我以为你知道的
I'm so sorry. I thought you knew.
我能为你做些什么吗 你没事吧
Is there anything I can do? Are you okay?
有事 但我会好的 球给我
Nope, but I'm gonna be. Ball!
出界
Out!
-界内 那球在界内 -什么 你瞎吗
- In! That was in! - What?! Are you blind?!
我们不能再走老路了 波比
We can't go down this road again, Poppy.
-但已经走了 -你已经上路了 杰拉尔德
- But we are! - You're already on the path, Gerald!
-回去打球吧 好吗 -判界内
- Okay, let's just get back in the game, okay? - Call it in!
杰拉尔德
Hey! Hey, Gerald!
谁在穿黑白衣服
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表