剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
"赏心悦目"
"Easy on the eyes."
我就知道 我就说是他吧
I knew it! Vindication.
我只是想扳回一局
I was just trying to even the score.
你让我♥干♥这干那 没日没夜
You worked me so hard -- nights, weekends.
无论我找到多少非♥典♥型痣
No matter how many atypical moles I found,
对你来说永远不够
it was never enough.
所以你就有权利
And that gives you the right
偷我的里根钢笔吗
to steal another man's Reagan pen?
它填补了我的空虚
It filled the void!
而且我承认
And yes, I admit,
偷了它让我感到自己很重要
it made me feel important because...
因为我感觉自己像你
it made me feel like you.
这有什么不对吗
Is that so bad?
不 不 这完全没错
No. No, it's not bad at all.
谢谢你说出真♥相♥ 马克
Thank you for telling the truth, Mark.
真情实感 兄弟
That's real, bro.
我也是人
I'm human.
谁在乎马克和那支笔
Who cares about Mark and the stupid pen?!
这屋里真正的贼是威尔
The real thief here is Will.
-什么 -莫莉才是下位班主任人选
- What? - Molly was next in line for Room Parent.
那看起来你排错队了 婊♥子♥
Well, it looks like you waited in the wrong line, bitch!
D·阿玛托扔麦
D'Amato mic drop!
小心 那是租的
Oh, that's a rental.
欢迎回家 总统先生
Welcome home, Mr. President.
我会比南希[里根妻子]更加珍惜爱护你
I'll love you like Nancy never could.
这真是支好笔
That's a good pen.
我能理解为什么有人想偷
I could see wanting to steal that thing.
我知道我已不再站在道德高点
All right, I know I've given up the moral high ground.
黑点再也洗不掉了 对吗 道格拉斯
I'm never gonna live that down, am I, Douglas?
是的 但说实话
Correct. But if I'm gonna be honest,
我反倒更加尊敬你了
I kind of respect you more.
你骗了我整整一年 这可不简单
I mean, you lied to me for a year. That takes sand.
手♥机♥小子 做好准备和邋遢波比混吧
Well, Cellphone Guy, saddle up next to Sloppy Poppy.
这算是我比较好听的外号♥了
It's not the worst nickname I've ever had.
以前别人叫我皮草男孩
I used to be the Fur Coat Kid,
因为我有一件大衣 上面带毛帽
'cause I had this parka with, like, a fur hoo--
还有火鸡手威尔
Oh, and Turkey Hands Will,
就因为我的手一直有火鸡味
just 'cause my hands always smelled like turkey.
还有零嘴男孩 我妈总给我带好多零食
And Snack Boy. My mom always packed so many snacks.
我的外号♥是"猫王" 因为我的发型
Mine was "Elvis," 'cause of my haircut...
还有金光闪闪的连体服
and all my sequined jump suits.
我也曾是个十足的怪小孩
I was in a real weird phase for a while.
大家都叫我唐娜
Everyone always called me Donna
因为我和我姐妹唐娜长得一模一样
because I looked exactly like my sister, Donna.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
看看现在的你们
Well, look at you now.
还是废柴
Still the losers.
也许吧 但能成为废柴的一员我很骄傲
Maybe. But I'm proud to be a part of this group.
现在 鼓声起
And now, if you would, drum roll.
我们收集了多少签名
How many signatures did we collect?
"赫比·欣德"[谐音"她的屁♥股♥"]
"Herbie Hind."
真逗
Very funny.
赫比·欣德 真聪明
Herbie Hind. So clever.
米基 谢谢 但你不算
Miggy. Thank you, but you don't technically count.
"我看见了你的老二" 这都算不上名字
"I Saw Your Weiner." That's not even a name.
是我写的
I did that!
谢谢你
Thank you.
八年级前不买♥♥手♥机♥
No cellphones till eighth grade!
还有 别再办这种社交晚宴了
Also, we're never doing the social night again.
-绝不办 -太糟了
- Absolutely not. - This was truly awful.
-谁办谁是狗 -惨不忍♥睹
- Never again. - Horrible!
我爱你们
I love you guys.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
-气氛被你全毁了 -什么
- And you ruined it. - What?
怎么就让我毁了 我只是在抒发感情
How did I ruin it? I just was expressing my affection.
我爱你 威尔
I love you, Will.
谢谢你 米基 我也爱你
Thank you, Miggy. I love you as well.
全都从我家出去
Everybody get out of my house.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表