剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
记得我们今晚能干什么吗
Remember what we get to do tonight?
我们送他们上♥床♥ 然后看
We put them to sleep and then hit season two
《BBC出品 布里奇爵士》第二季
of "BBC Presents: Sir Bridger."
你觉得布里奇爵士会接受
Do you think Sir Bridger will accept
艾格尼丝夫人的求婚吗
Lady Agnes' marriage proposal?
拜托
Please.
他知道她是现代女性 而且对此很兴奋
He knows she's a modern woman, and he loves it.
没错
Yes, he does.
开放麦克准备好了
All right, open mic is set up.
孩子们 出发吧
Okay, kids, let's go.
哎哟
Damn.
真不错
Lightning.
妈妈 快走
Mama, let's go!
格雷厄姆一直吵个不停
Graham out here gettin' restless.
酷
Zam!
谢谢你带我做衣服
Thanks for the threads, man.
感觉好奇怪 像某个人的爸爸
Ah, I feel so weird. I feel like someone's dad.
你本来就是
You are.
要我出席什么场合
So, what's the occasion?
我想请你和我一起吃晚饭
I want you to have dinner with me.
你在请我和你约会吗
You asking me on a date?
行啊
Okay.
你为什么会答应这种事
Why would you say yes to that?
是和红发佳人还有她朋友的四人约会
It's a double date with Big Red and her friend.
-她显然迷上你了 -对米基
- Apparently she's gaga. - For Miggy?
我明白 简直是疯了
Yeah, I agree. It's insane.
但只有这样我才能和红发佳人更进一步
But this is the only way to move the chains with Big Red,
所以我需要你
so I need you.
我不能和别的女人约会
Nah, I can't go out with another woman.
我有佐拉了
I got Zara.
托尼 休息五分钟
Tony, take a soft five.
你和那个妞是什么情况
What's the deal with you and that broad?
你们是情侣吗
Are you a couple?
不是 我们还在"灰灰"期
Nah, we're in the gray gray.
请说英语
English, please.
有时候我觉得和她是朋友
Well, some days, I feel like we're friends,
但有时候会火花四溅
and some days, we're hooking up!
你懂的 "灰灰"
You know, the gray gray.
能不能直接说 你想要什么
Just tell me -- what do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爱她
I love her.
我想和她在一起
I want to be with her.
明白了
Okay.
你懂不懂女人和购物的关系
What do you know about women and shopping?
她们喜欢购物
They like it?
她们热爱购物
They love it!
你知道怎么让一个女人
And do you know how to get a woman
来你店里消费吗
to shop in your store?
在店名前面加上"女士"两个字
Uh, you put the word "Lady" In front of it,
比如女士富乐客[体育用品零售商]
like Lady Foot Locker?
不 把最好的裙子挂在橱窗里
No! You put your best dress in the window.
明白吗
You following me?
你就是裙子 你要推销自己
You're the dress. You got to sell yourself.
怎么推销
How do I do that?
让佐拉嫉妒
By making Zara jealous.
如果佐拉看到你和朱蒂在一起 就会来抢你
If Zara sees you with this Judy, she will fight for you.
相信我
You trust me.
行 我和你一起去赴约
Okay. I'll go on a date with you.
你的裁缝死了吗
Yo, is your tailor dead?
没 推他一下就行
Nah, just nudge him.
他总是这样
He does this all the time.
所以我现在不让他帮我开车了
It's why he doesn't drive for me anymore.
恭喜
Well, congrats.
我在你的破吉他课上被妈妈们羞辱了
I went to your dumb guitar lesson and got mom-shamed.
等等 是你要上课 不是格雷厄姆
Wait, you're taking the lesson, not Graham?
她在享受私人时间 要是我也能就好了
She's having me-time. God, I wish I could do that.
我四年前上过一次瑜伽课
I took a yoga class four years ago.
现在还在想 应该用那段时间
I still think about how I could've spent that time
多了解我的孩子
getting to know my kid.
前一秒他们还是宝宝 下一秒就要离家了
One second, they're your baby, and the next, they leave you.
但是你应该学吉他
But you should take guitar!
没错
Totally.
听上去她们挺支持你的
It sounds like they were just being supportive.
你不明白
You don't get it, man.
妈妈们只能做两件事
Moms are allowed to do two things --
工作和养孩子
work and raise kids.
如果一个妈妈看到你为自己做什么
And if a mom catches you doing something for yourself,
她就会说 "加油 妹子"
she's gonna be like, "You go, girl,"
但她其实想说 "你是坏妈妈"
but what she really means is, "You're a bad mom,"
不是电影里酷酷的那种
and not the cool kind, like in the movies.
有了孩子并不意味着你必须一下子
Just because you have a kid doesn't mean you suddenly have
放弃自己生活中想做的所有事
to give up everything you ever wanted to do with your life.
只不过你喜欢天气
Except you love weather,
但你却坐在厨房♥柜台旁边
and yet you're sitting here at your kitchen counter
盯着电脑屏幕
staring at computer screens.
天气不是在外面吗
Isn't weather outside?
我在屋里也可以体验天气的乐趣
Dude, I'm still getting the weather high inside the house.
我在用至少三台线上多普勒仪
I'm currently tracking highs and lows
追踪高频和低频信♥号♥♥
on no less than three online Dopplers --
你的意思是你在家工作
Okay, so you're saying that you are just as happy
和在野外一样快乐
working from home as you were out in the field?
-是啊 -你不想念风暴观测
- Yeah. - You don't miss storm watching?
-不 -追赶飓风
- No. - Chasing hurricanes?
-不 -洪水
- No. - Floods?
-太湿了 -冰盖融化
- Wet. - Ice caps melting?
那是全球问题 并不是天气
Well, that's a global thing. That's not really weather.
-那是真的 不是谎言 -那是人为问题
- It's true. It's not lies. - That's manmade problems.
我们对此意见一致
Yeah, we're on the same page with that.
你不怀念当野兽的感觉吗
So you don't miss being The Beast?
不怀念
I...do not.
我的野兽已经安详地死去了
My Beast was very humanely and gently euthanized.
他辉煌过了
He had his time, okay,
而我在试着为你创造自己的时间 安吉
but I am trying to create that time for you now, Angie.
你说的对
You're right. I --
-我要回吉他学校了 -好的
- I'm gonna go back to the guitar place. - Good.
你愿意跟我去吗 精神上支持我
Would you come with me for moral support?
你倒是试着阻止我啊
Just try and stop me.
提醒一下 精神支持不只是陪你乘车
And just so you know, the moral support isn't limited to the drive.
我很乐意陪你走进教室
I'm happy to walk you into your classroom.
我也很愿意去见你的老师
I'd love to meet your teacher.
真奇怪
That's weird.
这不是去吉他学校的路 这是去哪
We're nowhere near the guitar school. Where are we going?
去找风暴
To the storm.
什么 你脑子抽了吗
What?! Are you insane?!
你逼了我 我要还回来
You push me, I'm pushing you!
安吉 那是龙♥卷♥风♥
Angie, it is a cyclone!
*是龙♥卷♥风♥*
*It's a cyclooooooone*
*臣服于它的威力下吧*
*Bow down to its power*
我把声音放小一点
I'm just gonna lower this a little bit.
-别碰 -好吧 威尔
- No! Don't touch it. Okay. - Sure, Will.
给安吉报吉他课吧 没啥问题吧
Let's buy Angie a guitar lesson. Where's the harm in that?
安吉 掉头 这太疯狂了
Angie, turn around. This is crazy, okay?
你的小货车应付不了这种天气
Your minivan is not equipped for this kind of weather.
-这太危险了 -我会掉头的
- This is dangerous. - I'll turn around, as soon as you admit
只要你承认自己怀念在外工作
that you miss being out in the field.
好 我承认我怀念
Yes, fine. I admit it, okay? I miss it.
每天我都在怀念
I miss it every day.
那你为什么不干了
So, then, why did you quit?
野兽 他有的时候不计后果
The Beast, he could be reckless.
我极度怀疑你会变得不计后果
I highly doubt that you could be reckless.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表