剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我知道我陪你和苏菲的时间不多
I know that I haven't been there for you and Sophie,
但我想陪着你们
but I want to be.
也许我可以减少工作
Maybe I could cut back a little at work
多和家人团聚
so that we could spend more time together as a family,
还有
and -- ?
是我的蚊帐销♥售♥
It's my mosquito-nets guy.
我可以稍后给他回
But I can call him back.
不用了 接吧
No. Take it.
好吧
Okay.
来了
Okay!
威尔 你跑过来的吗
Will, did you run here?
有吗 太奇怪了
Did I? That's weird.
格雷厄姆
Hey, Graham.
兄弟 要不要练习一下
Hey, Dubs. Wanna practice?
当然
Uh, sure.
十一月七号♥
November 7th.
胡萝卜和鸡块
Carrots and chicken nuggets.
真棒 小兄弟
Way to go, buddy.
离婚文件寄出去了吗
Hey, did you mail those divorce papers yet?
没 还没有
No, no, not yet,
不过我已经封口贴邮票 准备寄了
but they're sealed, stamped, ready to go.
太好了 能让我看看吗
Great, great. Can I see them, please?
为什么
Why?
没有为什么
No reason.
怎...安吉 安吉 把信封给我
Wha-- Angie! Angie! Give me the envelope!
-不要 -安吉 求你了
- No! - Angie, please!
-不要 不要 -安吉 安吉
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Angie! Angie!
-求你了 -这是为你好
- Please! - This is for your own good!
你说过都听我的
You told me to go full D'Amato.
想想酸奶
Think about the yogurt!
也许是我们吃酸奶的方法错了
Maybe the rest of us are eating it wrong.
而且她已经变了 把信封给我
And she's changed. Now give me the envelope.
没有人会改变 信封要寄出去
No one changes! The envelope goes in the mail!
那就先过我这关吧
Good luck getting past me.
我六年级的时候当过足球队替补门将
I was third-string goalie on my sixth grade soccer team.
看看我的反应速度
Check out my reflexes.
不能开别人的邮箱
You can't open another person's mailbox!
这是犯罪
That's a federal offense.
是吗
Oh, is it?
安吉 你开我的邮箱了吗
Angie? Are you in my mailbox?
回家去 乔 和你没关系
Back in the house, Joe. This doesn't concern you.
威尔 如果你把信封从邮箱里拿出来
Will. If you take that envelope out of the mailbox,
你就被踢出关系网了
you're off the grid.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
这是单亲关系网
The grid is for single parents.
如果你结婚了 就自动放弃所有保姆特权
If you're married, you surrender all babysitting privileges
并没有资格参与讨论
and your seat at the table to discuss them.
-你在虚张声势 -我没有
- You're bluffing. - ?I'm not.
你打算怎么办
So what's it gonna be?
借过 我在等我家狗狗的基因检验结果
Sorry. I'm awaiting DNA results for my dog.
-什么 -不会吧 你把威尔踢出关系网了
- What?! ?- No! ?You kicked Will off the grid?
他一人顶五个保姆 还不收钱
He does five times the work of a nanny...for free!
放松 威尔就是为此而生
Relax. Will lives for the grid.
我这样能让他恢复理智
This is gonna bring him back to his senses.
我们答应过要帮助他
We promised to help him.
好吧 你只是把他踢出关系网
Okay, did you just kick Will off,
还是不允许他加入
or did you forbid him?
-又来了 -不允许
- Here we go. ?- Forbid?
我又不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
我没有不允许的意思 好吗
Okay, look. I didn't mean "Forbid," all right?
我只是想帮你转到正确的路上来
I was just trying to steer you in the right direction.
就好像我们去一个你不知道的餐厅
It was like if we went to a restaurant you didn't know,
我会帮你点主菜
I would order your entree.
现在你连我吃什么都要管了
Oh, so now you're ordering my food?
-不 我不是这意思 -你知道吗
- No, I didn't mean that -- - Okay, you know what?
在你给自己的坑越挖越大之前
I'm gonna take the shovel out of your hand
我要把你的铲子拿走
before you dig this hole any deeper.
我们的关系网里有了一位新成员
There is a new member of the grid.
一个你们都认识且能容忍♥的人
A man you all know and tolerate --
马克·拉什医生
Dr. Mark Rush.
坚决不容易 马克就是个累赘
Hard no. Mark is dead weight.
坚决同意 给我再多一点马克
Hard yes. Love me some Mark.
大家好
Hey, guys!
我带了饼干 所有人都有份
I brought some cookies! Baked enough for everyone here.
那你烤多了 就算这里变得
Well, then you over-baked, because it's gonna be
寒冷阴郁 风雪交加
a cold, crisp, wintry day in hell
我也不会吃你的饼干
before I eat any of those cookies.
我来一块
I'll take a cookie.
-马克 -波比
- Hi, Mark. - Hey, Poppy.
大家好 我带了
Hey, guys. I brought --
糟了 他俩都带了饼干
Oh, snap. They both brought cookies.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
看起来你们真的要踢我出去
Looks like you've really kicked me off the grid, huh?
没错 慢走不送 库普
Yep. Peace out, Coop!
我不需要尝这些姜饼
Well, I don't need to try those gingersnaps
就知道它们完美无缺
to know that they're perfect.
那照顾好他们 马克
So, I guess, take care of them, Mark.
你还是可以带杰克
Y-You can still babysit Jack...
偷摸地
off-grid!
给我打电♥话♥
Call me!
各位 立场坚定点
You guys, stay strong.
很高兴加入关系网 关于我的一些信息
Happy to be part of the grid. A few things about me.
我有七个孩子 5到18岁不等
I have seven kids, ages 5 to 18,
他们的活动时间都不重合
and none of their activities overlap.
米娅
Mia?
没想到能在这见到你
Hey. I didn't expect to see you here.
是啊
I know.
威尔有没有告诉你
So, did Will tell you
我们俩准备重新开始
that we're gonna give it another shot?
他说了 真是太好了
Yeah, that's really great.
真为你们高兴
I'm happy for you --
-国际长途 我得接一下 -好
- I have to take this. It's international. - Sure.
我也会说西班牙语
I can speak Spanish, too.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres...
马克·康索洛斯
Mark Consuelos...
-你在跟说说话 -你在跟谁说话
- Who were you talking to? ?- Who were you talking to?
我在瓦哈卡的救援队
My relief team in Oaxaca.
签证下来了
The visas came through,
下周我就要去墨西哥
so as of next week, I'll be in Mexico
为持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥的人♥权♥囚犯辩护了
representing dissident human rights prisoners.
等等 墨西哥 那威尔怎么办
Wait, Mexico? What about Will?
嗯 威尔和苏菲会一起去
Oh, yeah, Will and Sophie will come.
他肯定不想一家人分开
He'll want to keep the family together.
这我知道 但他在这有自己的生活
No, I know, but he has a life here,
朋友 还有一份新工作
friends, and a new job,
真正的工作 让他能穿上裤子离开家的那种
a real one where he has to put on pants and leave the house.
他只能辞职了
He'd have to quit.
我知道 我觉得很内疚
I know. I feel terrible.
我知道我的语气会让人误解
And I know my tone is misleading,
但我是真心的
but I really mean it.
但他难道不是
But also, doesn't he just, like,
每周只有一天在早上五点播天气吗
do the weather once a week at 5:00 A.M.?
没错 《五天五点》
Yeah, the "Five Day at Five."
那对他来说很重要 这一切都很重要
It's important to him. All of this is.
你不能不事先商量就擅自夺去这些
You can't rip it away without consulting him.
我会跟他商量的
Well... I'm gonna talk to him.
嗯 肯定得事先商量
Yeah, I mean, you definitely need to,
你了解威尔这人
because you know Will.
他需要时间来消化
You know he needs time to process.
我有点疑惑 你不是帮他带孩子的朋友吗
I'm confused. Aren't you just, like, his babysitting friend?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表