剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
你这口气就好像是他妻子一样
You're talking like you're his wife.
天哪
Oh, my God.
每次看到这么多人有鞋穿就很高兴
It never gets old seeing so many people with shoes on.
真不错
Oh, great.
他们找了个自愿干坐着的家长
They found a parent to volunteer to sit on their ass.
我帮忙了 我把托尼带来了
I'm helping. I brought Tony.
真棒 托尼
Attaboy, Tony!
吹满五个 我就带你去吃鲈鱼
Make it to five, and I'm taking you out for branzino.
波比 猜猜谁负责音乐
Hey, Poppy! Guess who got put in charge of music?
给你个提示 他有七个孩子
I'll give you a hint. He has seven kids
还有一间没装♥修♥的单间公♥寓♥
and an unfurnished studio apartment.
说真的 那真是太性感了
I'm not gonna lie. That is sexy as hell.
你喜欢那样的
So...you like that.
没错
Damn right.
什么情况
What the hell?
真要命
Well, damn.
威尔被踢了 太糟糕了
It sucks without having Will on the grid.
我也很想他
I miss him, too.
-我给他打电♥话♥ -不行
- I'm gonna call him. - ?No, you can't!
我妈说这只会持续几天
My mom says this will only last a few more days.
严厉的爱
Tough love.
我也说不准
I don't know.
我们必须要坚强
We have to stay strong.
你说得对
You're right.
那你怎么办
But what about you?
威尔在"午餐神算子"表演里负责喊日期
Will's the one calling the dates for your hot lunch mentalist act.
我自己来演 不需要威尔·库珀
I will do my act without Will Cooper.
厉害啊
Oh, snap.
把我的人生擦光光
Just erasing my life.
多大事啊
No biggy.
猜猜看 我拿到瓦哈卡的签证了
Guess what? I got the green light for Oaxaca.
我们要去墨西哥了
We're going to Mexico.
-旅行吗 -不 是住在那
- Like a trip? - No, to live!
我在为罪犯提供人♥权♥方面的帮助
I'm helping human rights prisoners,
而且我想了个办法把你和苏菲接过去
and I figured out a way for you and Sophie to come.
这
That is...
信息量有点大
a lot to process!
我知道 我也很兴奋
I know. I'm excited, too.
这个机会对我来说太重要了
This is a huge opportunity for me.
而且我们都希望苏菲能感受不同的文化
Plus, we both want Sophie to see other cultures,
这也能让我们把注意放在家庭上
and this will be a great way for us to focus on our family
没有第一世界的干扰 比如
without first-world distractions, like, you know,
电影 空调 还有冰箱
movies and air conditioning and refrigerators.
是吗 我可是赞成用冰箱的
Really? I'm pro-refrigerator.
它们对食物不好
Well, they're bad for food.
我觉得不是的
I don't think that's true.
是的
Well, it is.
总之 肯定超棒的
Anyway, this is gonna be great!
是啊 太棒了
Yes, yes, so great!
但苏菲还在这上学
No, I-it's just that Sophie has school here,
她的朋友也在
you know, and -- and her friends,
还有我的新工作
and then there's also my new job...
他们在考虑这周让我上六点的节目
They're actually talking about putting me on at 6:00 this week.
-早上 -没错
- A.M.? - ?Yeah.
我是早间气象员
I'm the morning guy.
我还有脸书的小组 16个组员呢
I have a Facebook group -- 16 members.
有人称之为粉丝页 我也不懂
Some call it a fan page. I don't know.
但我们只会在墨西哥待几个月
But Mexico will only be for a few months.
而且这也算是我们的家庭团聚
Plus, it means that our family will be together.
你希望如此吧
You want that, right?
-我希望 -很好
- That is what I want. - ?Excellent.
好 我来安排
Okay, I'm gonna start making the arrangements.
我有点忘了
Now, I forget.
你用的是超长地毯还是普通长度的地毯
Are you an extra-long floor mat or just a long?
直接切入细节了
Oh, you're jumping right into the details.
很好
That's great.
我们告诉苏菲的时候
I do think that when we tell Sophie,
最好委婉一些
we should do it delicately,
慢慢来
you know, very, very gradually.
但也不要太慢
But not too gradually.
等今晚才艺表演后告诉她吧
You know, maybe we'll tell her tonight after the talent show.
一周后出发
We leave in a week!
一周
A week?!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 不好意思
Yeah. I'm -- I'm sorry.
我还在消化整件事
I'm just still processing all of it, you know?
好 七天
Uh, okay, seven days.
墨西哥
Mexico! ?
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
女士 这里禁止插队
Ma'am, uh, cutting is so not allowed.
管它呢 我们还开了别人邮箱呢
Whatever. We're both coming hot off federal mailbox crimes.
是啊
Yeah.
我其实有事想告诉你
Um, there's actually something I want to tell you.
米娅在墨西哥找到工作了
Mia got a job offer in Mexico.
她希望我和苏菲陪她一起去
And wants Sophie and I to go with her.
你怎么说的
What'd you say?
我答应了
I said yes.
我说不上来 我这么做对吗
But I don't know. Am I doing the right thing?
我都不知道该怎么跟苏菲说
I can't even imagine telling Sophie.
只要几个月 但还是...
It's only for a few months, but still --
威尔
Will.
你应该去
You should go.
去
Go?
我以为你会劝我不要去
I thought you would talk me out of going.
等下 这是陷阱吗 你又要揍我了吗
Wait, is this a trap? Are you gonna punch me again?
不 没有严厉的爱了
No. No more tough love.
我介入你的生活太多了
I've been way too invested in your life.
我只是个帮你带孩子的人
I'm just someone who helps you babysit.
安吉
Angie --
你们在墨西哥会很幸福的
You're gonna do great in Mexico.
但是
But...
格雷厄姆肯定会很想苏菲的
Graham is really gonna miss Sophie.
苏菲肯定也会想格雷厄姆的
Sophie will definitely miss Graham.
我回去排队了
I'm gonna go back to my place in line.
我上道了 各种明智的决定
I'm on a real roll here. Doing all the right things.
都认不出你了
Who are you? ?
你知道有时候一觉醒来
You know some days you wake up
会全身发麻吗
and your whole body's just tingling?
今天就是
That's today.
-你完事了吗 -和什么
- Are you through? - With what?
好吧 我说
Okay, fine. I'll say it.
我错了
I was wrong.
我对你要和谁约会指手画脚 你就当众打脸
I told you who you could date, and you rubbed my face in it.
都是我活该 好吗 你就想听这句话吗
As I deserved. Okay? Is that what you want to hear?
对 你说的没错 这话一定很难出口
Well, yeah, that was all right. That must've been hard for you.
可不是
You have no idea.
我再也不愿意想起那个吻了
And I never want to think about that kiss again.
比我暑假在我叔叔艾迪家的养鸡场
It's worse than the summer I spent snapping necks
拧鸡脖子还可怕
at my Uncle Eddie's chicken farm.
怎么了
What?
我觉得我喜欢上马克了
I think I'm into Mark.
拜托
Oh, please.
真的假的
Really?
那可是马克
But...it's Mark.
你和马克不搭
You and Mark don't make sense.
-为什么 -因为
- Why not? - ?Because...
他不是你那型的
...he's not your person.
*你知道吗*
*Hey, what do you know*
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表