剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
I leave in the A.M. for a six-month cruise
巴拿马运河航行
to the Panama Canal.
半价呢 这可不能拒绝
Half off. You don't say no to that.
我会的
I would.
道格拉斯 我睡不着
Douglas, I can't sleep.
看来你很忙啊
Looks like you got your hands full.
我要回家把我冰箱里的特大号♥三明治吃了
I'm gonna go home and finish a hoagie I got in my fridge.
打给我
Call me.
天哪 你这么小
God, you're so little.
我有种感觉
I'm feeling something.
感觉是
I think It's...
嫉妒
jealousy?
我
I...
我喜欢格雷厄姆
I like Graham.
大家都喜欢格雷厄姆
Everybody likes Graham.
他多惹人疼啊
he's a lovable sad sack.
不
No.
我觉得我喜欢上格雷厄姆了
I think I like like Graham.
你们这些小屁孩怎么还有空谈恋爱啊
How are you kids so emotionally available?
我七岁时还得打工呢
When I was seven, I had a job.
谢谢你们送我
Thanks for dropping me, you guys.
我好希望他还醒着
I really hope he's still awake.
请代我们向欧文问好
Please say hello to Owen for us.
但注意时机啊
But time it in a way It's not weird.
比如做♥爱♥之前 或是做完很久以后再说
Like before the sex or way, way after!
懂我吗
You feel me?
-我明白 -好
- I got it. - Okay.
谢谢你们今晚帮我 真的
Thanks for tonight, guys. Really.
这
This was...
太不正常了
not normal.
你们现在肯定觉得
I guess now that you've seen me
我是个送外卖♥♥的废物
as a loser delivery person,
可能不会再像以前那样看我了
you probably look at me differently.
我觉得你特别棒
Yeah. I think that you're pretty remarkable.
天啊 你真是傻的可爱
Oh, my God, you're such a dork.
不客气
You're welcome.
兄弟节快乐
Happy Palentine's Day.
-谢谢 晚安 -再见 兄弟
- Thank you! Good night! - Bye, pal!
开心哦
Have fun!
我们看着你进屋
We'll make sure you get in safe!
兄弟节还没正式结束呢
Palentine's Day isn't officially over.
结束了啊 都快半夜了
Yeah, it is. It's almost midnight.
-夏威夷不是哦 -你要带我去夏威夷
- Not in Hawaii. - You're taking me to Hawaii?!
不是 这怎么可能
No, that's... not logical.
但现在还有时间放纵
But there's still time to do this right.
?夜晚嗨起来?
?To the beat of the rhythm of the night?
?嗨到翌日?
?Dance until the morning light?
?忘却烦恼?
?Forget about the worries on your mind?
?丢到脑后?
?You can leave them all behind?
?夜晚嗨起来?
?Oh, the rhythm of the night?
抱歉 女士
Sorry, miss.
-意大利面 -抱歉
- Pasta. - Sorry.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表