剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
天才啊
Genius!
你怎么想出来的
How did you think of it?
灵光一现嘛
Just... sort of came to me.
其实
Actually, um...
我不能再邀功了
I can't keep taking credit.
不 别那么谦虚
No, don't be humble.
你办的派对太棒了
This party you threw is incredible.
我想告诉你
And I just want to say...
天哪
Oh, God.
我爱你
...I love you.
我们分手吧
We have to break up.
什么
What?
为安吉和欧文欢呼吧
Let's hear it for Angie and Owen!
你俩去开个房♥吧
Get a room, you two!
你在我的生日派对上跟我提分手
You're breaking up with me? At my birthday party?
还是你策划的
That you planned?
这派对不是我策划的
I didn't plan the party.
-什么 -抱歉
- What? - Look, I'm sorry.
我慌了 然后就邀功了
I-I just sort of panicked and took credit.
你看上期很开心
You looked so happy,
我想成为那个让你开心的人
and I wanted to be the one that made you feel that way.
你是让我很开心啊
You do make me happy.
但中间少了点什么
Yeah, but there's something missing.
所以你说不出来"我爱你"
That's why you couldn't say "I love you."
然后你因为我没做过的事 对我说了
And then when you did, it was for something that I didn't even do.
但是我的确说了
I did say it, though.
你是发自内心的
Yeah, but do you?
爱我吗
Love me?
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好
Okay.
我该走了
I should probably go.
罗里 你还好吗
Hey, Rory. Are you okay?
不 我卡住了
No! I'm blocked!
我除了调好电脑的缩放程度
The only thing that I've done on that computer
啥都没干
is find the right level of zoom for my eyes.
更糟的是 我觉得我让你们失望了
What's worse is, I feel like I've let you all down.
我知道你们把我当成领袖
I know you guys see me as a leader --
智者
the wise one,
跟上帝差不多
nothing less than a god.
我们说过吗
We said that?
没有 但点头就完事了
No, but just nod.
现在我没法完成这个剧本
And I can't get this play done,
也就是说他们有权不邀请我们参加派对
which means they had a right not to invite us to the party.
面对现实吧 我是小孩
Let's face it -- I'm a kid.
有那么糟吗
Is that so bad?
我们是小孩 但我们写了个剧本
We're kids, and we wrote a play.
还有你的角色呢
There's even a part for you.
请欣赏艾玛 艾米 苏菲
Welcome to our Emma, Amy, Sophie,
还有罗里·班克斯的作品
and Rory Banks Production.
我的角色重要吗
How big is my role?
你扮演格雷厄姆
You play Graham.
儿子啊
The son, huh?
我问问经纪人
Let me talk to my agent.
她说可以
A-she said yes!
姑娘们
Ladies.
很抱歉我没过来看看你们
So sorry I haven't checked in on you.
你们在聊什么
So, what are we talking about?
朋友们 铃♥声♥已响
Everyone, the bell has rung!
再次摇滚起来
It's time for another rock exam!
够了 我们去凯伦俱乐部
That's it! We are going to The Karen Club.
等等 别
W-w-w-wait. N--
这下好了 她们走了
Great. We lost them!
等等 让我试试 给我个机会好吗
Wait. Let me try something. Give me a chance, okay?
美女们 美女们
Hey, ladies, ladies, ladies.
是不是觉得这里的重金属破坏了
Are you mad that the heavy metal is ruining
你们奇怪的读书俱乐部
your weird book club-type thing or whatever this is?
-是的 -嗯
- Yeah! Yes! - Yeah.
但这不是全部原因吧
Yeah, but that's not all, is it?
还有什么让你们抓狂
What else is making you mad?
-收入差距 -托儿所
- Pay gap! - Childcare!
还有《成为》里
That one part in "Becoming"
米歇尔·奥巴马说
where Michelle Obama says
"一个在任的国会议员取笑她屁♥股♥"那段话
a U.S. sitting congressman made fun of her butt!
美女们 你们不用去凯伦俱乐部
Ladies, you don't need The Karen Club.
我觉得你们需要 发泄
I think you need... to rage!
没错
Yeah!
释放你们的愤怒
Rock out that anger -- now!
-去吧 -没错
- Come on! - Yeah! Yeah!
去吧
Go!
好
Okay!
没想到居然成功了
I cannot believe that worked.
我也是
Me neither.
寿星
Hey, birthday girl.
我和欧文分手了
Owen and I broke up.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他说这派对不是他办的
He told me he didn't throw this party.
很明显 是你办的
Obviously, you did --
我早该猜到的
which I should've known.
谢谢你
Thank you for my party.
不客气
You're welcome.
他要是这么懂我就好了
I-I think I just wanted him to know me that well.
很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我只是希望你30岁生日快乐
I just wanted you to have a good 30th.
虽然发生了这些事
You know, in spite of all of it,
我还是挺开心的
I...think I did.
可能是奥兹音乐节的功劳吧
Well, it's probably the power of Ozzfest, right?
肯定是这个音乐 真是直击灵魂
It's got to be the music. Really gets inside of you.
反正它改变了我
Yeah, I know I'm changed.
你讨厌这个音乐
You hate this music.
我是不喜欢
I don't love it.
有那么20分钟
There was 20 minutes where I thought
我以为我喜欢上了
I was kind of connecting with it,
后面我才发现是乐队在休息
and then I realized the band was actually taking a break
我听的是霍尔与奥兹的CD
and I was just listening to a Hall & Oates CD.
谢谢
Thank you!
我们去调个音 马上回来
All right, we're gonna change tuning, and we'll be right back.
很抱歉你30岁还是单身
I'm sorry that you're starting your 30s single.
不 其实吧
No. You know what?
我奔三时一直单身
I spent my 20s single,
还要带格雷厄姆
taking care of Graham,
最后还是成功收获了一帮爱我
and I still managed to end up with a group of friends
能为我办这种派对的好朋友
who love me enough to do this for me.
严格来说很多都是我一个人弄的 但
Technically, did a lot myself, but...
总之这个派对应该用来庆祝友谊
If anything, this birthday should be a celebration of that.
没错
Hear, hear.
妈妈
Mom?
-宝贝 -这是送你的礼物
- Hi, sweetie. - Here's your gift.
我自己做的 我知道它不好看
I made it, and I know it's terrible
上面都是垃圾
and covered in trash.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哪有 这很棒啊
No, this is so good.
格雷厄姆 你怎么会觉得这不好呢
Graham, what on Earth would make you think this is bad?
道格拉斯说的
Douglas told me so.
别一脸惊讶地看我 你了解我
Oh, don't look at me surprised. You know who I am.
没关系
It's okay.
你会把它放进盒子里
You're going to put it in a box
里面还有我送你但你从来不戴的贝壳耳环
with the seashell earrings I gave you that you never wore.
宝贝
Look, sweetie.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表