剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
接着我找到了一张贴了她标签的照片
which led me to a pic she was tagged in
是金的表妹悉尼发的
by Kim's cousin, Sydney,
她拍了自己乱七八糟的刘海照片 对吧
who had mad pictures of her bangs-gone-wrong journey, right?
之后我发现了一张在她生日上和佐拉的合照
Then I found one ?at her birthday with Zara,
然后我看到了"火♥辣♥布莱恩7"的评论
and I see a comment from SpicyBrian7
是个"眼冒桃心"的表情
that said "Heart eyes emoji."
我就在想"是谁给我的
And I'm like, "Who the hell
宝贝妈妈发眼冒桃心的表情"
is giving my baby mama heart eyes emojis?"
所以我跟踪他 然后我看见一张佐拉的照片
So I followed him, ?and I saw a pic with Zara,
上面写着"#女朋友"
and it said "#GF"!
别人都很忙 对吧
Everyone else is busy, huh?
佐拉有男朋友了
Zara's got a boyfriend!
是时候了
So it's time.
我要做一件我一直想做的事
I'm gonna do something I've been wanting to do for a while,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
好吧
Fine.
我认识个人一万块就能杀了"火♥辣♥布莱恩7"
I know a guy who can kill SpicyBrian7 for 10K.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我想洗掉我佐拉名字的文身
I-I want you to remove my tattoo of Zara's name.
我不接受未预定的洗文身
I don't do walk-in tattoo removals.
我要提前几个月预定
I am booked months in advance.
你今天下午有空
You're free this afternoon.
谢谢你
?Thank you.
道格拉斯 你需要你的帮助
Douglas, I need your help.
佐拉向前看了 我也想这样
Zara keeps moving on, and I want to move on, too.
好吧 如果这能让你走的话
All right. If it'll get you out of my office.
今天下午再来
Come back this afternoon.
快点
?Quickly!
好的
Okay.
这地方太棒了
This place is amazing!
你为什么会把它叫做"酒书吧"
What made you decide to call it the Winebrary?
这里又是个酒吧又是个书店
Ah. Well, it's a wine bar and also a bookstore.
所以 酒
So...wine...
图书馆
library...
好吧
Okay.
就像罗里说的 你很有想象力
You're a visionary, just like Rory said.
我告诉你 我和他在一起很开心
Can I tell you, I am having so much fun with him!
原来我挺会做母亲的
It turns out ?I'm good at this mom thing.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Really? - ?Yeah.
你很擅长吗
You're good at it?
关于时装设计的美国真人秀节目
罗里和我在做《天桥骄子》马拉松
Rory and I have ?these "Project Runway" marathons
我们笑了一整晚
where we just stay up all night and laugh.
做母亲可不仅仅是这样
There's a little more to being a mom than that.
看看我的日历
I mean, hey, just look at my calendar.
每种颜色代表着
Each one of those colors is a different one
罗里的课外活动
of Rory's ?after-school activities,
每个活动他都需要不同的装备
and he requires ?a different outfit for each one.
相信我 他只穿古驰
And believe me, he stays Gucci down to the socks.
确实挺复杂的
Well, ?that does feel complicated.
这都不算什么
Well, yeah, but that's nothing.
还要准备午餐 拼车
I mean, there's also lunch prep and carpool
每个月要清理罗里的衣柜两次
and cleaning out Rory's closet twice a month
因为他跟野草一样长得飞快
because he grows like a weed.
在他看完那部长指甲女人的
And then you got to stay up with him all night
韩国恐怖片之后
after he's watched that Korean horror movie
你还要彻夜陪着他
'bout the woman with the nails.
你还要当坏人 跟他说
And then you have to be the bad guy and say,
"不行 你不能设计那套新红丝绒套装
"No, you can't design that new red velvet suit
除非你做完你的数学作业"
until you finish your math homework."
那你呢 你能做这个坏人吗
So, what about you? Can you be the bad guy?
这个
Well...
如果有人乱推呼啦圈
If people don't stack the Hula-Hoops right,
我就会说"各位 把它们堆好
I'm like, "Hey, guys, try to stack 'em up.
拜托了"
Please."
孩子需要有界限 你必须要强硬
Kids need boundaries. They need you to be tough.
否则 他们就会变成讨厌的
Otherwise, they turn into terrible, entitled people
看电影时接电♥话♥的人
who answer their phone at the movies.
我从没想过这些
I never thought about any of this.
那是
Yeah.
他们把自己隔离在不同区域
They've sequestered themselves to different zones of the house.
-你做了什么 -我
- Well, what did you do? - ?I --
等等
Wait.
我看到的是什么鬼
What the hell am I looking at?
茶话会
It's a tea party.
我想创造一个平和的环境
I tried to create a peaceful setting
这样我们的孩子就能开始交谈
so our children could start talking.
茶话会
A tea party?
爸爸 你想杀了我吗
Dad, are you trying to kill me?
我觉得我们可以在喝茶的时候
Well, I thought we could have a nice,
好好地 文明地谈谈
civilized discussion over a cuppa
我们最初是如何成为朋友的
about how we became friends in the first place.
谁先说
Who wants to go first?
我来说
I will.
苏菲 你最开始看中了我什么
Sophie, ?what'd you dig on me first --
长相还是气质
my looks or my vibe?
你儿子从自信变成了约翰·斯塔莫斯那样的人
Your son has gone from confident to John Freakin' Stamos.
还记得你们在看《 胡桃夹子》时拉肚子吗
Remember when you both had diarrhea at "The Nutcracker"?
爸爸 那只有我
Dad, that was just me.
格雷厄姆去滑雪了
Graham was skiing!
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
路易莎想聊天
Louisa wants to chat.
如果我不马上接 她就会生气
She gets mad if I don't pick up on the first ring.
新平板 你是哪位
New tablet. Who dis?
开玩笑的 我知道是你
Kidding. I know it's you.
洋娃娃
Hey, doll.
挂断了
I lost her.
永远别跟家里信♥号♥♥不好的女人谈恋爱
Never date a woman who lives in the hills.
懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
不懂
I don't.
我说明白点
So, let me get this straight.
我十年没在下午喝酒了 喝一杯就被叫出来
I got called away from my first afternoon wine in a decade
就因为你跟我8岁大的儿子吵架了吗
because you're having a fight with my 8-year-old son?
我尝试好好和他谈了 安吉
I tried talking to him, Angie!
他却跟我说 得了吧 老头
He told me to "Stuff it, old man,"
说着还往苹果上哈口气 在衬衣上蹭两下
breathed on an apple, rubbed it on his shirt,
才肯咬一口
and took a bite.
所以这都是格雷厄姆的错吗
So this is all Graham's fault?
苏菲能有什么错
How is it Sophie's fault?
她在他有女朋友时对他有意思 这是其一
She hit on him when he has a girlfriend, for one thing!
而且我知道 路易莎高冷寡言
And yeah, I know, Louisa doesn't talk
还在班上管大家叫 子民们 但是
and she calls everyone in class "Citizen," But still!
她是我儿子的妞
It's his lady!
行吧 但愿这段恋情
Okay, well, ?I hope this relationship
这么伤害苏菲真的值得
is worth ?what it's doing to Sophie.
不不不 这是你的问题
No, no, no. This is on you.
你是想介入 亲自解决
You wanted to step in and try to fix it.
但是你做不到 你就怪在格雷厄姆头上
But since you can't, you're blaming it on Graham,
我可不允许他给你当替罪羊
and I won't let him take the fall for that.
他人现在在哪呢
Now, where is he?
屋后面 晒日光浴
Out back, tanning.
他说他皮肤略偏古铜色会更帅气
He says he looks better with a hint of bronze.
你猜怎么着 威尔
Well, guess what, Will.
的确会
He does!
格雷厄姆 进来
Graham! Get in here!
该走了
We're leaving!
来了 妈 别吼了
Coming, Mom! Stop yelling!
母老虎发威了
This kitty got claws.
莎伦离开了我
Sharon left me.
什么
What?!
你跟她说什么了
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表