剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
罗里负责表演指导 米基负责发型
We got Rory guiding the performance, Miggy on hair,
波比负责开场
Poppy leading me in...
还有苏菲
...and Sophie...
没有苏菲我什么都做不到
I pretty much couldn't do anything without Sophie.
你知道他们不能
Y-You know none of these people
每天陪你上班吧
can come to work with you every day?
没问题 两个人要上学
Not a problem. Two of them have school.
她要开店
She runs a business.
-米基也许能来 -免费票
- Miggy would probably come -- - Yes! Free pass.
等等 我得到工作了
Wait. I got the job?!
你现在是KZOP的新任替补气象员了
Yes, you are KZOP's newest substitute weatherman.
根据需要 周日早上5点到7点
Sunday mornings, as needed, 5:00 to 7:00 a.M.
你的观众主要是
Your audience will mostly be pets
踩到遥控器的宠物
who step on remote controls.
那...听上去...
that...sounds...
太棒了
awesome!
我接受
I accept!
天呐
Oh, man!
威利·库珀 就在你的城市
Willy Cooper coming to a city near you!
只有洛杉矶 而且你几乎上不了电视
Well, it's only L.A., and you'll barely be on TV.
那就耐心等待选定组吧
Okay, staying put for a select group!
很荣幸
I'm honored!
威利·库珀
Willy Coop!
威利·库珀
Willy Coop!
过来 威利·库珀
Come on! Willy Coop!
说真的 你们谁都不能来这
But seriously, none of you can ever come to work.
-威利·C -绝对不能
- Willy C.! - Okay? Like, ever.
威利·C
Willy C.!
山顶小学
拍照日
笑一个
Okay, smile.
这是原版无剪辑的《神秘小姐》
This is the original, uncut "Mystery Señorita."
43分钟 我才不看呢
Oh, it's 43 minutes long? I'm not watching that.
祝贺你找到新工作
Congrats on your new job.
谢谢 祝贺你长了新胡子
Thanks. Congrats on the new 'stache.
你终于脱离青春期了
I'm glad you finally made it through puberty.
真好笑 听说你的试镜录像流传在外
Funny. You know, I heard there's an audition tape of you
你在里面暴躁地播报降雨
floating around where you're real bitchy about rain.
祝你找到粉红豹
Good luck finding the Pink Panther.
我们给你买♥♥了这个 对不起 格雷厄姆
We got this for you. We're sorry, Graham.
酷
这是真的吗
Is this actually happening?
我很酷吗
Am I cool?!
你说得对 团队很重要
I think you were right about that whole pack thing,
不过我一直都觉得自己是一头孤狼
though I've actually always looked at myself as a lone wolf.
不管怎么样 我们都在你身边
Well, for better or worse, you've got us.
假如有一天出了什么事
And, God forbid, something ever happens,
我会照顾好你的女儿们
we'll take care of your girls.
注意控制红肉摄入量 好吗
Just try to watch the red-meat intake, okay?
不可能
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
-这是什么 -作为道歉
- What's this? - My apology.
跟着感觉走
Do what you feel is right.
我要写 "屁♥股♥"
I'm gonna write "Butts."
比我想的强多了
Honestly, I expected worse.
来个大大的微笑
Okay, give me a nice, big smile.
别抱太大希望 女士
Don't get your hopes up, lady.
很多人试过 最后都失败了
Many have tried. All have failed.
屁♥股♥
我的天呐 "屁♥股♥"
Oh, my God! "Butts"?!
一 二 三
One, two, three.
等等 我刚才真的笑了吗
Wait. Did I just smile for real?
-太棒了 -等等
- Yes! - Okay, wait just a minute.
再来一张 大家一起
One more with the, uh, the group and everything.
我的天啊 威尔 实现了
Oh, my God, Will. It's happening.
你的发型完美无瑕
Your hair is perfect right now.
和平时没什么区别
This is how it always looks.
-不不不 相信我 -很漂亮
- No, no, no, no. Dude, trust me. - No, it looks good.
趁它没变的时候
Hey, yo, yo, yo! Take this pic right now
赶紧拍照 快来
before it changes. Come on.
你们想随便拍一张合照吗
So you want a random group shot?
你们在占用别人的时间 知道吗
You're taking someone else's time, you know.
没错 时间就是金钱
Right. Time is money.
给你点零花钱
Get yourself something.
不是随便的合照
And this isn't random.
这是我的团队
This is my pack.
我只拍一次
But I'm only doing this once,
不要眨眼
so nobody blink.
大家一起说"酷炫"
Everyone say "Zazz"!
酷炫
Zazz!
我才不说
Not sayin' it.
屁♥股♥
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表