剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
I just -- I-I never imagined raising a child on my own,
我心中依然还感觉她会回来
and I think part of me still feels like she's coming back.
老兄 她不会回来了
Dude, she's not coming back.
我们都被抛下了 但我们并不孤单
We all got left, but we're not alone.
警官 放他走吧 他不是危险分子
Officers, let him go. He's not dangerous.
看看他的鞋 他穿凯兹的鞋
Look at his shoes. He's wearing Keds.
他的问题不是穿凯兹鞋 女士
His Keds are not the issue, ma'am.
但这鞋确实有问题
But they are an issue.
瞧 他没有伤害谁
Look, he didn't hurt anyone.
就既往不咎吧 警官
Let's forget about this, officers.
拿着吧 给自己买♥♥点好东西
Go ahead. Get yourself something nice.
我知道你们挣得不多
I know what you make.
先生 把钱拿开 你 跟我们来
Sir, put the money away. You, come with us.
非常抱歉
I -- I'm so sorry.
苏菲
Sophie, hey.
爸 我知道我说过不需要听睡前歌♥了 但是
Dad, I know I said I didn't need the song anymore, but...
没问题
Of course.
*我总是眺望海的那边*
*I've been staring at the edge of the water*
*从我记事起*
*Long as I can remember*
*从不知为何*
*Never really knowing why*
*希望我能做个完美的女儿*
*I wish I could be the perfect daughter*
*不管我有多努力*
*But I go back to the water*
*我都会回到大海*
*No matter how hard I try*
*每当看到海天交接之际*
*See the line where the sky meets the sea*
*它在召唤我*
*It calls me*
*没人知道*
*And no one knows*
*它会走多远*
*How far it goes*
我早就知道了
I knew it.
他每句歌♥词都记得
He knows all the words.
真是个美好的混♥蛋♥
That beautiful bastard.
*海天交接之际*
*The line where the sky meets the sea *
*它在召唤我*
*It calls me*
-*没人知道* -罗里 你想跳支舞吗
- *And no one knows* - Rory, would you like to dance?
-*要走多远才能到达* -这还用问吗
- *How far it goes* - The answer is always yes.
*如果扬起风帆 穿越大海*
*If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me*
-*总有一天我会知道* -你看起来帅呆了 罗里
- *One day I'll know* - You're looking so good, Rory!
-*我会走多远* -加油 宝贝
- *How far I'll go* - Whoo! Go, baby!
这是哪一出 这些是什么人
What's happening? Who are these people?
他们是我的村民
They're my village.
-不 拉倒吧 -全毁了
- No, boo. - You ruined it.
爸爸 你悠着点吧
Dad, you've got to tighten up.
你都没有找我要围巾
Look at you not asking for a scarf.
小苏
Soph.
-没有软弱 -真棒
- No weakness! - Yes. Ow.
-罗里 -道格拉斯
- Rory. - Douglas.
晃一晃 蹲一蹲 停一停
Rock, squat, pause.
晃一晃 蹲一蹲 停一停
Rock, squat, pause.
-停的时候要弹起来 -弹起来
- The -- The pause is a bounce. - Oh, a bounce.
大伙 是佐伊 她朝格雷厄姆走去了
Guys. Zoe. She's going for Graham.
别被兔耳朵给迷惑了
Don't let the bunny ears fool you.
她是个冷血杀手
She's a cold-blooded killer!
等等
Hey, hey, hey, hang on.
他可以的
He's got this.
我收到了你的电邮
I got your e-mail.
直击我心
It shook me to my core.
她喜欢他
She likes him.
那个复活节怪妞喜欢我儿子
That Easter freak likes my kid!
他们分享口香糖了 这是件大事
Aww, and they're sharing gum. That's huge.
-很恶心 -很恶心
- It's gross. - It is gross.
不过是件大事
But it's -- it's huge.
我说过了 动情的话有用
I told you. Mush works.
从现在起 我要在
And from now on, I will eat at restaurants
不送蜡笔的餐厅吃饭
that don't give out crayons.
我可能要开始在下午四点后喝咖啡
I'm gonna maybe start drinking coffee after 4:00 p.m.
听起来不错
Sounds fine.
我要冲出旋涡
I am out of the vortex!
好吧
Okay.
不要爬滑梯
Don't go up the slide.
他离性生活还很遥远
He's a long way from sex.
我要冲出旋涡
I am out of the vortex!
我见过一个人被铲车轧死
I watched a guy get crushed by a forklift,
-但这一幕更惨烈 -注意说话
- but this is worse. - Word.
第三次准有好运气
Third time's the charm.
我要冲出旋涡
I'm out of the vortex!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表