剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我们能再聊聊吗
Can we just talk about it a little longer?
我和道格拉斯没什么可说的了
There's nothing left to say about me and Douglas.
拜托 我很想知道
Come on, I need this.
道格拉斯和我都认为
Look. Douglas and I agreed
那个吻是一时冲动
that kiss was a one-time mistake.
我们都放下了
We both put it to bed.
我向前看了 显然他也是
I've moved on, and apparently, he has, too.
-那个神秘辣妹是谁 -不知道
- Who is that mysterious hottie? - No idea.
也许是新女友
Maybe a new girlfriend.
-但这不关我的事 -好吧
- But hey, it's none of my business. - Okay.
这么八卦的事
I will never forgive you for being so boring
被你弄得这么无聊 我不会原谅你的
about the most interesting thing that's ever happened.
他已经把她介绍给双胞胎了
He's already introduced her to the twins.
好快啊
That was fast.
但依然不关我的事
But, again -- none of my business.
走着瞧
Let's see about that.
道格拉斯
Hey, Douglas! Hey!
给我们介绍一下你的大胸朋友吧
Come introduce us to your busty friend!
-带她过来吧 -安吉 不行
- Bring her over here. - Angie, no.
有什么大不了的 你说没什么大不了的啊
What's the big deal? You said it's not a big deal,
这不关你的事
that it's none of your business.
-不不不不 -好好好好
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
女士们 这是我岳母
Ladies, this is my mother-in-law.
这是萝斯的妈妈
This is Rose's mom.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
你们是女同吗
So, are you guys lesbians?
我有这种感觉
'Cause I'm gettin' a vibe.
嗯
Yeah.
她是个怪物
She's a monster.
单亲
第一季 第二十二集
*制♥作♥炫图的地方*
*It's a place to make cool graphs*
*兰斯·巴斯太空营*
*Lance Bass Space Camp*
*火箭船加上大量数学*
*Rocket ships and lots of math*
*兰斯·巴斯太空营*
*Lance Bass Space Camp*
*2到3点 唱和跳*
*Dance and sing from 2:00 to 3:00*
*兰斯·巴斯太空营*
*Lance Bass Space Camp*
天哪 我从来没有这么喜欢或讨厌过
Oh, my God, I have never loved and hated something
这么好听又难听的歌♥
as much as I love and hate that amazing, horrible song.
传言说这是王子写的最后一首歌♥
There's a rumor that that's the last song Prince ever wrote.
我对火箭和数学有些了解
You know, I understand the rockets and math,
但是他们为什么要在2到3点间唱跳呢
but why do they dance and sing from 2:00 to 3:00?
因为就像创立者一样
Well, because like the man who founded it...
兰斯·巴斯太空营
Lance Bass Space Camp
90%的注意力在太空
...is focused 90 percent on space,
10%在表演艺术上
10 percent on the performing arts.
反正我很喜欢有这么长时间
Whatever. I'm just loving how long it is.
四周不带孩子
Four weeks kid-free?
我准备去住度假酒店
I decided I'm gonna spend the whole thing at a resort.
但我没那么多钱
And since I can't afford that,
所以我还是去道格拉斯的游池吧
I'm gonna post-up at Douglas' pool.
我好羡慕你不想带格雷厄姆
Well, I'm jealous you're excited about Graham leaving.
我会非常想念苏菲的
I'm gonna miss Sophie so much.
少她一天就很难熬 四周
A day without her is painful, but four wee--
四周
four weeks...
你是要吐还是哭啊
Are you gonna puke or cry?
都有 算是哭吐吧
It's both. It's sort of a standard puke-cry.
到时候我肯定经常这样
It's gonna happen a lot.
我没事
I'm fine.
天啊 送孩子去假太空
God. How many waivers do you need to sign
要签多少豁免书啊
to send your kid to fake space?
这个歌♥里可没写
They don't put that in the song.
什么豁免书
What waivers?
太空营的豁免书
The waivers. For camp.
你没有吗
Did you not get waivers?
没有啊
I don't think so.
不
No.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
这是我付太空营的支票
It's my space camp check.
我没寄出去
I never mailed it in.
2月15日寄
如果你没寄押金
I-If you didn't mail the deposit,
那苏菲就没报上
then Sophie isn't signed up for --
兰斯·巴斯太空营
Lance Bass Space Camp.
是啊
Yeah.
那个
That.
你♥爸♥怎么样
Hey, how was your dad's?
累死个人 他和莎伦在吵架
Exhausting. He and Sharon are in a fight,
他们还以为我不知道
and they think I don't know.
有时候谈恋爱就跟坐过山车一样
Man. Some relationships are just roller coasters.
-一想到我和前任的事 -前任
- When I think about what my ex and I went through... - Ex?
你是说I字母结尾的博比 高尔夫球手
You mean Bobbi with an "I"? The golf pro?
-是啊 -米吉 你们才谈了一周
- Yeah. - Miggy, you guys dated for a week.
那不算正式恋情
That's not a serious relationship.
那她为什么还给我发电邮
Then why is she still e-mailing me?
她没有
She's not.
这是她的时事通讯
This is her newsletter.
高尔夫脱课秀
"Golf Tolf"?
是说脱口秀吗
Is "Tolf" Supposed to be like "Talk"?
-好吧 -莎伦
- Fine! - Sharon.
莎伦没拿到我们海滩婚礼的许可证
Sharon didn't get the permit for our beach wedding,
-还有几天就结婚了 却没场地 -是吗
- and now I'm days away, no venue. - Really?
23岁的未婚妻弄个城市许可证
City permits seem like something
应该很简单啊
a 23-year-old fiance would have on lock.
谁说不是呢
I can't argue with that.
我要是认识什么人
I just wish that I knew someone --
你懂的 一个自己开店的人
you know, someone who owned a space,
店里有吧台 照明良好
a space with a bar and good lighting,
价格公道 有停车位
reasonable prices, parking,
离高速公路还很近
close to the freeway.
等等 你是想找你前妻
Ho'd up. Are you trying to get your ex-wife
给你办婚礼吗
to host your wedding?
自我感觉太良好了吧 即使对你来说
Okay, that's a freakish level of confidence, even for you.
-等等 听到了吗 -什么
- Wait. Shh. You hear that? - What?
天啊 是你宽容的心在跳动
Oh, my God. That's your big heart.
没错
Yes!
"帮助罗恩吧"
"Let's help Ron."
它说想帮我
It's saying it wants to help me!
-没说 -还有呢
- It's not saying that. - Shh! There's more!
"我不忍♥心让他们在汉堡王结婚"
"I can't let two people get married at Burger King!"
求你了 波比
Please, Poppy.
想想我曾经为你做的事
Think of everything I've done for you.
想不起来 你什么都没为我做过
Nothing. You've done nothing for me.
求求你
Puh-lease.
别像那样跳...跳那个
Don't dance like -- do that dance.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
选个好躺椅 厨房♥开火了吗
Getting the good chaise. Is the kitchen open?
我想点一个俱乐部三明治
I want to put in an order for a club sandwich.
我已经说过了
Uh, you know, I already told you,
你不能把我家变成度假酒店
you're not gonna turn my house into a Sandals.
这个抱着游泳圈的女同来干什么
What's with the lesbian and the pool stuff?
算了 我渴的时候会给你发短♥信♥的
Screw it. I'll just text you when I'm thirsty.
那什么 你还是...
Y-You know what? I would rather --
我想借一条紧身长袜
H-Hey! I need to borrow a tight stocking.
这天气让我的静脉炎犯了
My phlebitis is not taking to this weather.
芭芭拉 你是一名年轻女性
Okay, Barbara, you're a young woman.
你我都清楚你没有静脉炎
We both know you don't have phlebitis.
你不知道常年在外奔波
You don't know what years on the road
对我的身体有什么影响
have done to this body.
专业拉拉队员的生活就是如此
But that's the life of a professional cheerleader.
我知道你的套路
Listen, I know how this works.
你一年飞回来一次
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表