剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
那就是上帝
and his name is God.
垃圾沙漠电台
Damn desert stations!
我要播手♥机♥里的歌♥
I'm plugging in!
别道歉了
Stop apologizing.
但我很内疚
But I feel bad.
为什么
About what?
你看到我亲罗恩了
You seeing me kiss Ron,
咱俩上周才刚干了那事
after you and I had our thing last week.
那事 什什什什么事
Thing? Wha-- Wha-- Wha-- What thing?
抱歉 我真的不记得了
I-I'm sorry. I really don't remember.
我是个忙碌的单身父亲 我想两者兼顾
I'm a very busy single dad, trying to have it all.
拜托 道格拉斯 我们接吻了
Come on, Douglas. We kissed.
你在这 我在那
You know, you were here, I was there.
我们的脸贴在了一起 然后又分开
We pushed our faces together, and then we pulled apar--
我这是在解释接吻
Now I'm just explaining what a kiss is.
对 好吧
R-R-R-Right. All right, well, look.
不用为我内疚 因为说实话
Don't feel sorry for me, because I got to be honest --
我都不记得了
I barely remember our encounter.
-是吗 -你好像不信啊
- Is that right? - You seem skeptical.
-是的 -为什么
- I am. - ?Because?
起码昨晚你把车
Well, for one thing, you were sitting
停在我家门前 而且一直坐在里面
in front of my house last night in your car.
我从门廊都能听见"唯有西纳特拉"电台
I could hear the Simply Sinatra station from my porch.
你在那干什么
What were you doing there?
我是来
I-I was...
归还...
returning...
一件西服
a-a blazer that...
没错
Yeah.
还西服
Returning a blazer?
对 对
Yep. Yep.
罗里的特制紫色西服
Rory's special purple blazer --
他称之为"莱莎"的那件
the one he calls "Liza."
我肯定以为是我的 然后拿错了
I must have mistakenly grabbed it, thinking it was mine.
我知道莱莎 我每周都烫一遍
Oh, I know Liza. I iron her once a week.
你以为那件小小的葡萄紫西服是你的
So, you thought that a tiny, grape-colored blazer was yours?
-没错 -我不信
- That's right. ?- Not buying it.
信不信由你 反正这是事实
Well, buy it or don't buy it, baby, 'cause that's the truth.
你害怕告诉我真♥相♥ 因为你太软弱了
You're too scared to tell me the truth because you're weak.
我软弱
I-I'm weak?
是你要和前夫复合
You're the one that's getting back together with your ex!
你根本不了解我和罗恩
Look, you don't know anything about me and Ron.
我知道他今天要结婚了
Well, I know he's getting married today.
其实他取消了婚礼
Actually, he called off the wedding.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为他不怕告诉我自己的感受
Because he's not afraid to tell me how he feels.
这是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?!
再见 道格拉斯
Bye, Douglas. All right?
下次你还外套的时候再见
I'll see you the next time you want to return a blazer.
她叫莱莎
Her name is Liza!
你疯了吗 这是整张专辑里最好听的歌♥
Are you crazy?! That's the best song on the album!
我们在听不同的歌♥曲吗
We've been listening to different songs?
我以为刚才就是狂吼了55分钟呢
I thought that was just one 55-minute scream.
但你要听 我也支持
Which I support your need to listen to.
安吉 你看起来
I mean, Angie, it seems like
有很多需要解决的愤怒情绪
you got a lot of unresolved anger issues.
德瑞克对你做的事无法原谅
I mean, what Derek did to you is unforgivable.
谁会抛下自己怀孕的女友啊
Who abandons their pregnant girlfriend?
他怎么能见都不见格雷厄姆呢
And how dare he not even try to meet Graham.
特别是他就住在巴斯托
Especially since he lives in Barstow!
离这才两小时车程
It's only two hours away!
给孩子听听有声书 哄哄孩子也行啊
It's like, fire up an audiobook and go do the right thing,
帅气的蠢蛋
you hot doofus!
安吉 你知道他住哪
Angie! You know where he lives?
我上网稍微搜了一下
I may have done a light dive into the Internet.
发现他还在努力做音乐
Turns out that he's still trying to make the music thing happen,
但他现在沉迷冥想
but now he's really into meditation
和前世催眠回溯
and past-life regression,
而且他在拉佐快餐店上班
and he works at a fast-food place called Ratso's.
你知道这么多
You knew all this,
还不去找他闹吗
but you didn't try to find him and -- and let him have it?
我能怎么说
And say what?
德瑞克 你逊爆了
"Hey, Derek, you suck!
你怎么能抛下我们
How dare you turn your back on us!
跑到巴斯托快活 把我像垃圾一样
Chilling in Barstow after you leave me on the side of the road
丢在路边
to rot, like a bag of trash!"
没错啊
Damn right!
你不是垃圾
You are not a bag of trash.
没错 他才是垃圾 得让他知道这一点
No! He is! And he needs to know it!
别管什么太空营了
You know, forget Space Camp.
我们现在就去巴斯托
We're going to Barstow right now!
太扯了
This is nuts!
但我们去吧
But...yes! Let's do it!
我要痛骂德瑞克一顿
I want to give Derek a piece of my mind!
我要把脏话都骂出来
And I'm gonna use all the cuss words!
再编几个没听过的
And I'm gonna maybe make up a few new ones --
像是鞋屁♥股♥ 喇叭头
like Shoe-butt, or Honk-head!
我也不知道 过会就能想出来了
I don't know, I'm gonna come up with them in the moment.
我们走吧
But yeah! Let's ride!
我不行了
I just can't.
-不行了 抱歉 -我懂 我懂
- I can't. I'm sorry. - No, I-I know. I know.
我懂 没关系 你听自己的音乐吧
I know. It's fine. You can listen to your music now.
拉佐快餐店 汉堡 卷饼 日本照烧
"Ratso's -- Burgers, Burritos, and Teriyaki."
这么多花样 东西能好吃吗
That's way too many cuisines for this food to actually be good.
我一定要跟他对峙
I am amped for some confrontation, right?
像德瑞克那样 走吧
Like, Derek-style! Let's do this!
你计划是什么
Yeah! All right, so, what's the plan?
我们直接冲进去跟他对峙吗
Are we gonna storm in there and confront him?
还是在他车旁蹲他
Or -- Or should we wait by his car?
你是老大 我按你说的办
You're the boss. I'll follow your lead.
我不知道 先看看他在不在这 兜一圈
I don't know. Let's just see if he's here first. Do a lap.
谨慎且有效率
Cautious, but efficient.
-好 -没错
- Yeah! - ?Hell yeah!
我要积攒怒火 德瑞克
I'm gonna get my burns ready, Derek!
D·阿玛托火力全开
D'Amato coming in hot!
等等 我们是不是开进得来速了
Hold up. Are -- Are we in the drive-thru lane?
什么
What?
欢迎光临拉佐快餐店 我是德瑞克
Welcome to Ratso's. This is Derek.
您想吃点什么
May I take your order?
天啊 那是他的声音
Oh, my God. That's -- That's his voice.
是他 是德瑞克
That's him. That-- That's Derek.
很好啊 你可以跟他讲话了
Okay, great. Now you can talk to him.
-我做不到 -你可以的
- I can't do this. ?- Yes, you can.
我们大老远开过来的 安吉
We drove all this way, Angie.
你必须出了这口恶气
You have to get this off your chest.
我没必要
No, I don't.
再次欢迎光临拉佐快餐店
I continue to welcome you to Ratso's.
在吗 我没听见
Hello? I can't hear you.
请在此处点餐
请对着小老鼠说话
Please speak directly into the rat.
倒车 倒车
Reverse. Reverse.
不行 后面有车
I can't now. There's a car behind us.
那就像怪兽卡车那样轧过去
Well, just go over it, like monster trucks do!
这又不是怪兽卡车
This isn't a monster truck.
靠 每次都不是
Damn it! Every time, it's not a monster truck!
您还在吗
Are you there?
拉佐快餐店一直欢迎您
The welcome to Ratso's is ongoing.
请点餐吧
I would love to take your order.
随便点 拖住他
Order some stuff. Stall him.
你好
Um, yes, hello.
我想聊聊这个菜单
I would like to talk to you about the menu.
现在不用 我不饿
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表