剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
好了
Okay!
接下来这首歌♥献给艾玛和艾米的新豚鼠
This next song goes out to Emma and Amy's new guinea pig,
小瓜
P-P-P-Pickle!
把烟机开大点 米基
Crank up the fog, Miggy!
我要教小瓜东区爵士舞
I'm about to teach Pickle the Eastside Stomp.
了解
I got you!
女士们
Ladies!
边等边享用各种云朵形状的
Homemade, gluten-free, butterscotch cookies
自♥制♥五谷蛋白奶油糖果饼干吧
shaped like every kind of cloud while you wait?
不了谢谢 我得带格雷厄姆去报名篮球
No, thanks. I gotta take Graham to basketball sign-up.
我觉得他不想打篮球
I thought he wasn't doing basketball
他想参加拼字比赛
because he wanted to do the spelling bee.
不 他很期待
No. He's psyched.
他的手终于能抱住球了
His hands are finally big enough to hold the ball.
所以这个决定才很艰难
Which is why it was such a tough decision,
但最终他还是心在拼字
but, ultimately, my man's heart was in the bee.
好吧 你怎么知道的
Right. How do you know all this?
不知道 我们聊天吧
I don't know. We talk.
我不怎么信天上有
I don't know if I think God's up there
留着大长胡子的上帝
with, like, a big long beard,
但我肯定也有所信仰
but I definitely believe in something.
我觉得上帝是女性
I think God's a woman.
那是一次值得回忆的周五工艺角 了解吗
That was a Friday Craft Corner to remember, you know?
不 真的不了解
No, I really don't.
这只豚鼠真够费钱的
Oh, this guinea pig is costing me a fortune.
只吃小生菜 真过分
Only eats little gem lettuce. Outrageous.
你家窗户冒烟呢
There's smoke coming out of your windows.
你家着火了
Your house is on fire.
好吧 如果将来
Okay, so, in the future,
你觉得我家着火了 就那样吧
if you think my house is on fire, let's lead with that.
那只是米基的烟机
And that's just Miggy's fog machine.
他在给孩子们的舞会当DJ
He's deejaying a dance party for the kids.
小年轻应该找工作
Hippie's gotta get a job.
他明天来酒吧上班
Well, he starts at the Winebrary tomorrow,
而他很有动力
and he's been so motivated.
我觉得他真的长大了
I think he's really growing up.
快来人 我们需要个大人
Come quick! We need an adult!
-苏菲 -格雷厄姆 -罗里
- Sophie?! - Graham?! - Rory!
艾玛和莎莉 我是说艾米
Emma and Sally? I mean, Amy?
我踩到小瓜了 太糟了
I stomped on Pickle! It's bad!
-没那么糟吧 -它在哪儿
- Oh, it can't be that bad. - Where is she?
在这 看起来如何
Over here. H-How does she look?
单亲
第一季 第三集
我抱着它
I held her.
看着它消逝
I saw her drifting away.
闻下围巾 宝贝 没事的
Sniff the scarf, honey. You're okay.
小格雷厄姆 你还好吗
Hey, Lil G. How you holding up?
不大好 大兄弟
Not great, Big Dubs.
能借我一角运动衫吗
Can I get a hit of that sweatshirt?
当然
Sure.
威尔 苏菲不需要你吗
Hey, Will, doesn't Sophie need you?
她不需要
No, she does not.
说到宠物
When it comes to pets,
她都是我的主心骨
she's always been my rock.
*奇异恩典*
*Amazing grace*
*何等...*
*How s-*
冲水吧 一条金鱼而已
Flush it. It's a goldfish.
它也是我的儿子
He was also my son!
它现在在更好的地方了
He's in a better place now.
这机器吞了我们的毛毛虫软糖
This machine took our gummy worms!
我们得再买♥♥一袋才能把前面那袋顶下来
We gotta buy a second one to push the first one out.
不行 这样他们就得逞了
No, no, no. You do that, they win.
老板好 老板
Hey, boss! B-B-Boss!
第一天上班好兴奋
Man, I'm so psyched about my first day.
我学了很多关于酒的知识
I've been studying so much about wine.
米基 我不想扼杀你的热情
Miggy, I hate to stifle your enthusiasm,
但现在有条生命命悬一线呢
but a life hangs in the balance.
我们已经等了很久了
We've been waiting for too long!
天啊 小瓜没事吧
Oh, God. Is Pickle gonna be okay?
是的宝贝 我肯定
Yeah, sweetie, I'm 100% positive
小瓜不会有事的
that Pickle is gonna be fine.
小瓜死了
Pickle is dead.
什么
What?
谁是主人
Who's the owner?
终于
Finally!
接招吧 大型自动售货机
Take that, Big Vending Machine!
今天好人赢了
Today, the good guys win.
姑娘们
Girls...
小瓜没挺住
Pickle didn't make it.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我觉得她们没听到
I don't think they heard me.
小瓜死了
Pickle died!
它跟范思哲一样死了
She's as dead as Versace.
离开了这个世界
She left this world.
它走了
She gone!
来块毛毛虫软糖吗
Want a gummy worm?
道格拉斯 她们对死讯没有反应
Douglas, they're not reacting to the death.
这叫做"顺应性"
That's called "resilience,"
你儿子可以借鉴一下
and your kid could use a little of that.
你要不要管管
You want to step in here?
没问题
Okay. You got it.
振作起来 罗里
Get it together, Rory.
现在医院最尴尬的
This is more embarrassing than anything else
就是你了
that's going on in this hospital,
比那条打扮得
and that includes that dog over there
和芭芭拉·史翠珊一样的狗还尴尬
that's dressed like Barbra Streisand.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你在做什么呢
Whatcha doing?
谷歌♥"如何确保再也不会有人死去
Googling "How to make sure no one ever dies
+简易办法+2018"
+ easy steps + 2018."
亲爱的
Sweetie...
看着我
Look at me.
我会陪着你很长 很长一段时间 好吗
I'm gonna be here for a very, very long time, okay?
我在担心威尔
I'm worried about Will.
威尔
Will?
为什么格雷厄姆担心你死不死
Why is Graham worrying about you dying?
他才认识你一个月 不应该在意的
He's known you for a month. He shouldn't care if you die.
任何人死了我们都应该在意
We should all care if anyone dies.
你怎么成了我儿子的死党了
Why are you suddenly best friends with my kid?
太奇怪了
It's weird.
我们喜欢一样的电影和杂♥志♥
We like all the same movies and magazines
而且我们有"无可否认的化学反应"
and have a kind of undeniable chemistry.
但我不想越界
But I don't want to step on your toes.
我会退后的
I w-- I will back off.
-等我做完肠镜检查的 -什么
- Right after the colonoscopy. - What?!
格雷厄姆看到说肠镜检查能延寿
Well, Graham read that colonoscopies help prevent death,
他知道我爷爷死于结肠癌
and he knows that my grandfather died from colon cancer,
所以我跟他说我去做
so I told him I'd get one.
我之前就预定过肠镜检查了
Look, I had a colonoscopy on the books,
看见格雷厄姆这么在意我就提前了
and I just moved it up when I saw how much it meant to Graham.
格雷厄姆不应该关心你的结肠
Your colon shouldn't mean anything to Graham!
他不该希望你的屁♥眼♥里被塞管子
He shouldn't want you to be getting a tube up your butt.
他只能在意我的
The only butt he should care about is mine.
是这样的 好吗 你知道小孩有多善变
It is, okay? You know how fickle kids are.
他可能已经忘了我了
He's probably already over me.
威尔 我刚正在想你呢
Hey, Will, I was just thinking about you.
来握个手吧
Let's try the handshake.
击掌 撞拳 小鸡展翅
Slap it, bump it, chicken wing...
最铁死党就是咱
Being best friends is our...thing.
我给你的球打好气了
Pumped up your ball for you.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表